Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 621 to 640 of 4,673

MarioVillager92

The last physical game I got for my Switch was Mega Man 11, and the the most recent games I got were Sonic 1 and Thunder Force IV (both from the Sega Ages line). Been wanting to play TFIV for quite some time now (though I find myself getting hit by enemy fire like, every two minutes XD), and although I have Sonic 1 on the Genesis, Sonic Mega Collection and the Wii Virtual Console, I got it for the Switch as well for the the Mega Play version, plus the Spin Dash and Drop Dash came in handy too.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

RR529

Hot Gimmick: Cosplay-Jong - A traditional Mahjong title with fanservice theme. other than a couple of the pinball titles (Zen & Stern) & Picross S, I don't have much in the way of games to relax with in between the bigger more action/adventure level fare, so I downloaded this.

Took me a bit to get used to the rules, but while I still don't understand everything, with what I have grasped (and by lowering the difficulty) I've managed to be on a winning streak.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

SpaceMonkey86

Pokemon hasn't come out yet, but I just had to pre-order Smash Bros. I'll get the expansions a la carte as they release.

SpaceMonkey86

Nemodius

well, I am Not disappointed about Diablo 3, never was interested in the others because mainly the cover art on the P.C. boxes never blew up my skirt, so I never even bothered to find out what kind of game it was, not even genre', but like a month ago someone compared it to an isometric Gauntlet and I was like
I was wary, because my love of that old ass game made my expectations for this game jump 10x What they should have been, but it turns out, my standards could have been 100x more and this game still would not fail, I'm lovin' it big time

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Magician

Amazon had Attack on Titan 2 for 50% off.

The magic number for a game I want but probably won't play immediately.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Qwertyninty

Ended up getting mark of the ninja remastered.... and I’m loving it. Simple yet deep gameplay, great art style and lots of replayability

Qwertyninty

Tiefseemiez

Flipping Death as a retail game. And also The World Ends With You.
Friday I'm also going to buy Pokémon Let's Go Evee and Civilisation.
I'm really thinking about also getting Diablo III, it seems a little too middleage-demon-styled for me and I really do not like how expensive it is, but everyone keeps saying how great this is...

Digitally I recently got:
Hidden Folks + Jotun
(+Armello + Reigns: Kings and Queens + The Gardens Between only a little earlier....cough)

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

Magician

Project Highrise, which brings my Switch physical collection to 200 games.

Friday is payday, at which point I look forward to putting preorders down for Wasteland 2, Monster Boy, Toki Retrollector Edition, Super Smash Bros, Sega Genesis Classics, and Katamari Damacy.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Lroy

Most recent purchase was NIGHT SLASHERS. Data East arcade beat-em-up where you fight the likes of Frankenstein’s Creature and Dracula. Fabulous fun.

Also got CIVILIZATION VI incoming on Friday (fingers crossed it ships on time).

Edited on by Lroy

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Kova

Trine. What a beautiful and great game.

Kova

Ralizah

Digitally preordered and preloaded Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. It's all ready to go. Now I just need a little over half a month to go by!

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Ryu_Niiyama

Let's go Eevee and Super mario party

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Lroy

My pre-order for CIV VI has been delayed so putting that one back for an Xmas gift.

Treated myself to DONKEY KONG COUNTRY TROPICAL FREEZE instead. This one is a double-dip as I do own it already on Wii U. However, I never stuck with it to finish. Hopefully, the added portability of Switch and Funky Mode will allow me to complete it this time round.

Hallonblad

Pokémon Let's Go, Eevee!
And it's adorable. Makes me make squeaky fangirl noises every 30 or so seconds. ^-^ Or you know, every time my Eevee does anything at all.

Switch friend code: SW-1684-7611-8315
Backlog: https://backloggery.com/Hallon
#supercasualgamer

Magician

More physical Switch goodness.

Shikhondo and Starlink.

SigourneyBeaver

Let's Go Pikachu with the Pokeball. Superb controller.

Sigourney Beaver.

Lroy

WILD GUNS RELOADED, this Natsume SNES classic remake had been on my wish list since it’s release earlier this year (?), last year (?) and was finally given a decent discount. £8.99 currently on the UK eShop.

ValhallaOutcast

Doom and Stick of Truth but I know I am not done on this sale yet, just easing my wallet along like spreading it over the 7 days has some difference

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

Magician

Lego Harry Potter and Lego DC Super-Villans for $50 shipped.

Couldn't resist.

retrofuturism

I got Wonderboy. I've played for a couple of hours and I'm still amazed at how seamless you can switch between retro and modern.

retrofuturism

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic