Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 601 to 620 of 4,636

pamperedprincess

Pokken Tournament
I'm buying Let's go evee next and maybe bayonetta 2 afterwards.

Friend code: SW-8370-9029-2230

Archius9

South Park: Stick of Truth

Archius9

SigourneyBeaver

@bluemage1989 I've not had much time to play it again since I bought it, but I didn't find any glaring issues with the controls. I haven't tried the motion controls, so I can't comment on that. And it doesn't support the pro controller, which is a bit disappointing.

I'm not into fishing, but I wanted something different to what I normally play. As such, I can't comment on the effect of different lures, rods and reels and times of day. But I haven't really unlocked many different types of equipment yet. However, the game does describe the conditions each lure best suits, so no prior fishing knowledge is required!

Being published by Ubisoft helped with the decision to purchase, over a publisher I'd never heard of and I feel like I got a good game.

Sigourney Beaver.

BrainOfGrimlock

Bought Nightwar: Battlechasers as it’s finally on sale in the eShop (at least in Australia it is!).

BrainOfGrimlock

Magician

The physical collection continues to grow with the addition of...

Gal Metal
Mutant Football League
The Escapists 2
Yomawari: The Long Night Collection
Death Mark

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

BrainOfGrimlock

@Magician I have been so tempted by Mutant Football League every time i've seen it on other platforms, not least on Switch - a tactical sports game sounds like a dream for me except american football is one of the few sports I know nothing about/cannot get into... Have you played it before? Is that a suitable barrier to entry? Will it put me off completely? Shall I just wait forever for them to do a mutant league hockey (or a switch port of NHL 94)?

As an aside, just threw down some money for Diablo 3 because I like owning a game on every conceivable platform it appears.

BrainOfGrimlock

Magician

BrainOfGrimlock wrote:

@Magician I have been so tempted by Mutant Football League every time i've seen it on other platforms, not least on Switch - a tactical sports game sounds like a dream for me except american football is one of the few sports I know nothing about/cannot get into... Have you played it before? Is that a suitable barrier to entry? Will it put me off completely? Shall I just wait forever for them to do a mutant league hockey (or a switch port of NHL 94)?

As an aside, just threw down some money for Diablo 3 because I like owning a game on every conceivable platform it appears.

Tactical? Hmm, I believe you might be confusing Mutant Football League with Blood Bowl. MFL plays more like an arcady sports game, like the old NFL Blitz series. Where as BB actually has some strategy elements.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

BrainOfGrimlock

@Magician Sorry tactical was a poor choice of words - I meant more in the team building/dynasty part of the game, a proper franchise mode as it were that a lot of the mainstream sports games have neglected for so long (even my beloved PES Master League feels a bit stale of late).

It's the arcade-y, over the top sports bit coupled with the franchise/team building aspect that appeals, just not sure how well it'll translate to Football when it's a sport I struggle with - obviously the mutants make it lot's more enticing

Edited on by BrainOfGrimlock

BrainOfGrimlock

mack73

Finally got around to picking up Steamworld Dig2. Really like it so far.

mack73

Ryzaerian

Diablo 3. This is the 4th time I’m purchasing it. PC, PS3, PS4, and now Switch.

Friend Code: SW-4697-0836-1490

Currently playing: Warframe, Diablo 3, Splatoon 2, Paladins, Zelda: BotW, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Bastion.

“...and we will send you to whatever god you wish.”

Dogorilla

I bought Neonwall today thanks to its ludicrously low price in the sale. I'm 9 levels in and it's already getting quite difficult, but it's pretty fun so far. It was only 89p so you can't really go wrong there.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Mordridakon

Mutant Football League
I like arcade football games, but with the only football games being realistic titles like Madden(and nothing much else), I have to go with it.

And its good!!!

Mordridakon

SpaceMonkey86

Pokémon Let’s Go Eevee!
Digital sales just went live. All downloaded and ready to go. Waiting for 11/16/18!

SpaceMonkey86

ValhallaOutcast

Smash Ultimate with Season Pass..will be my first Smash game the hype is legit on this game

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

Nemodius

my latest purchase is going to be in exactly 12 hours, 10:am, GameStop is holding Diablo III for me right now

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

MeatSauce

Diablo 3 which I really look forward to really getting into when my pro Gaming Grip finally arrives on Monday.
Mutant Football League
Swap This! which is the most ultra realistic colored fish in ice cubes arranging simulator on the market.

Edited on by MeatSauce

MeatSauce

Tasuki

Snagged Mutant Football League today can't wait to try out Dynasty mode!!!!

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Magician

Oxenfree
NBA Playgrounds 2
Moonlighter

SKTTR

My latest 6 retail games:

Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna - The Golden Country
Vostok Inc.
Flipping Death
Lumo
SteamWorld Dig 2
The Escapists 2

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic