Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 581 to 600 of 4,636

FaeKnight

DK Country was a great game, and I've heard good things about the 2 direct sequels. As well as mixed reviews for DK Country Returns. I've not heard much about Tropical Freeze though.

FaeKnight

Switch Friend Code: SW-6813-5901-0801 | Twitter:

Ryzaerian

Starlink: Battle for Atlas, Deluxe Edition. Downloading as I type this.

Friend Code: SW-4697-0836-1490

Currently playing: Warframe, Diablo 3, Splatoon 2, Paladins, Zelda: BotW, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Bastion.

“...and we will send you to whatever god you wish.”

FaeKnight

I would be, but have to wait till my new micro SD card arrives so I have the space for it.

FaeKnight

BrainOfGrimlock

Picked up VC/VC4 yesterday, wasn't going to get them just yet but feel I need an alternate for when me and Hollow Knight are not friends - early indications are that this will be a frequent occurrence.

BrainOfGrimlock

cambotero

Was trying to wait until some discounts came up, but I couldn't help it, just got Bayonetta 1+2 yesterday

cambotero

Benjoo

I'm sure argos (uk) has bayo on sale for £34. Good games. I am currently at last stages of tropical freeze with DK. I completed it with funky but I am enjoying the challenge more with DK and friends. Once I've completed I'll go back and get all KONG letters. Dread to think what HARD mode is going to be like.

Benjoo

FragRed

Picked up Valkyria Chronicles last night and the other week it was the Valkyria Chronicles 4 Collector's Edition

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Moroboshi876

Arcade Archives Excitebike. I'm one of the few who know it's different from the Excitebike included in the NES games of the online service. And more important: it's mine. Not while the subscription lasts. Mine.

Switch code: SW-2291-6286-4620

Nintendo 3DS code: 2879-0476-7598

My Nintendo: Toni | Twitter:

SigourneyBeaver

Today I took the bait and hooked Legendary Fishing. Played about an hour so far, so can't really comment much on the progression further than a bit of a difficulty spike early on. But I'm sure I will have to return to that mission when I've got better gear. However, the control system is really good. Seems to be a good catch!

Sigourney Beaver.

Nemodius

I had won Octopath Traveler in a contest about a month and a half ago, (not sure if that counts), and got Gunvolt Azure 1&2 pack because someone said it was like Mega Man games.......NO, they compare like Binding of Isaac does to the classic overhead Zelda games.......NO,
but right now, im saving for February or March, there are a lot of Awsome titles coming out in the next 6 months and I'm hoping there will be some late 2018 releases used at GameStop, so I can save and put that money towards the early 2019 games.

however, I was able to find a used copy of Lumo(for Switch) about 15 miles from me, so I will be picking that up in a week (pay day)

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

WesEds

@Benjoo yeah Bayonetta is pretty cheap in Argos considering its around £30 preowned.

WesEds

FaeKnight

SigourneyBeaver wrote:

Today I took the bait and hooked Legendary Fishing. ... Seems to be a good catch!

That was bad, and you should feel bad. Boo, boo to the bad fishing puns, boo!

FaeKnight

AndyD

Well found a used copy of Shining Resonance and Valkyrie Chronicles 4 at our local Gamestop. Now if I can find a used copy of DBfighterZ...

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

bluemage1989

@SigourneyBeaver okay first of all great user name!! Secondly how have you found Legendary Fishing?? This was going to be a must buy for me but there have been a few other fishing titles announced lately and I only really have one fishing game in me.

bluemage1989

Laoak

Tommorrow, I have saved my money to get a bunch of games! BOTW, Mario Party, Stardew Valley and Octo Expansion!

{funny quote here}

FaeKnight

Mario Party and the Zelda game are both great fun. And I've been enjoying the Octo Expansion for Splatoon 2 when I play it. Never been interested in Stardew Valley though, looking into it reminded me too much of Farmville on facebook, which I found incredibly boring.

FaeKnight

W90WBA

Just pre-ordered Mario Party with 2 joycons

W90WBA

aehek

Got Flipping Death as a birthday present, have been playing couple of hours and it seems fun: nice artstyle, quirky characters and fun gameplay. Been having a great time except for a few crashes now and then. I also ordered Little Dragons Café, I never seem to get enough of cute little simulation games and I'm having big expectations of this title in particular. Also I've been eyeing Child of Light in eshop, but with backlog this big I better wait for sales...

aehek

Zuljaras

Just got Dark Souls for the Switch! Amazing game! The atmosphere is so immersive! My first time playing a Souls game. I will play it along with Bloodborne.

ed5275

Dark Souls. I'm pretty bad at it but it keeps me coming back.

Switch: 5856-1332-4219

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic