Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 521 to 540 of 4,636

Xaritah

Hey guys! I'm new to the site, I just bought a switch with Mario odyssey, Zelda boftw, Mario kart and started valley, I'm absolutely loving the system! I actually don't like playing games on the tv so the switch is perfect, I'm guessing my ps4 will start to gain dust now... I sure hope I find a bunch of RPGs for the switch, since that's my kind of stuff ๐Ÿ˜

Xaritah

Tasuki

@Xaritah If you like RPGs I highly suggest the following

Octopath Traveler โ€” One of the best games on the Switch right now. There's is a Demo in the eShop too.

Golf Story โ€” While yes it does deal with golf, I find the RPG elements make it very addictive and fun and I am not even big on sports games or golf.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

EvilLucario

@Xaritah Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is the top dog for RPGs on the Switch. But after that, there's Ys VIII which is a realy solid action RPG.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Xaritah

@Tasuki octopath is actually one of the games I want to try, it's on my "watch list" ๐Ÿ˜…
The golf one, I actually might give it a shot if it goes on sale, I might enjoy it

Xaritah

Xaritah

@EvilLucario gonna try those 2 after I finish Zelda, gonna play Zelda really slow so it will last ๐Ÿ˜… then I have to try those, can I play xenoblade 2 without playing the first?

Xaritah

EvilLucario

@Xaritah Yes you can.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

StephenYap3

Brawl

99 cents. It was good...for the amount I paid.

StephenYap3

Ryu_Niiyama

Blade strangers and God Wars.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Magician

Shipping info tells me that my orders of God Wars and SNK Heroines should arrive today.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SuperWeird

Holy crap, I'm really impressed with how awesome Broforce is. It's way better than it looks. The destroyable environments create a whole new element as you're constantly falling through platforms and burrowing new pathways. The 4-player online drop-in option works great. This is run n' gun action at its finest.

Contra and Metal Slug fans should definitely give it a try. Especially for only $15.

SuperWeird

Magician

Ninja Commando and Alpha Mission II.

I appreciate Hamster for porting all of these Neo Geo games.

Forget the SNK Neo Geo Mini, the Switch is all I need.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

LeahAmber96

I got my delivery of the mutant mudds collection from super rare games this morning so i might start that soon, toying with keeping it sealed though as its limited release๐Ÿค”

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-0152-3422-2352
PSN: leahtitley
Currently playing: God of War (PS4), flame in the flood (NS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-0152-3422-2352 | Nintendo Network ID: leahtitley96

Qwertyninty

Was thinking of getting slice dice and rice but canโ€™t find a switch review anywhere

Qwertyninty

FaeKnight

My latest are pre-ordering Super Mario Party, and getting $20 of eshop funds to pay for a year of Nintendo Online once that goes live.

FaeKnight

Switch Friend Code: SW-6813-5901-0801 | Twitter:

Eagle9

Yoku's Island Express

Liked the demo a lot ^^

Edited on by Eagle9

It all started from Game&Watch.

3DS Friend Code 5455 9594 9430.
Switch Friend Code 7313-1538-3028.

progx

BroForce!

NNID: realdt
Nintendo Switch: SW-5592-9965-8137

Twitter:

OorWullie

I've been on a bit of a spending spree the last 2 weeks. I've bought

The Messenger
Broforce
Hyper Light Drifter
Gone Home
Omega Fighter
Monkey King: Master of the Clouds

and already have Bastion and Surgeon Simulator preloaded.

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Mr Mustard ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ
SW-6101-8403-1640

๐Ÿ•น๏ธ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards ๐Ÿ•น๏ธ

CaPPa

Donkey Kong + Rabbids Kingdom
Okami HD
The Videokid

CaPPa

Introspect

Just got my Switch the other day and my first (and most recent) game purchase was Ys VIII.

Introspect

Heavyarms55

I just pre-ordered Valkaria Chronicles 4, Disgaea 1 complete and The world Ends with you all in one day. #noregrets

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic