Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 501 to 520 of 4,673

maruse

My Hero: One's Justice.

That game is a lot of fun! But we aware of the too long loading times that plague the game. Still, I'm having a blast with it.

Nickname/user name: マノロ

Switch Friend Code: SW-0173-2422-2348 | Nintendo Network ID: maruse

Moroboshi876

The Messenger. Taking advantatge of the temporary mistake in the Mexican eShop I got it for less than 2 euros. Cool.

Switch code: SW-2291-6286-4620

Nintendo 3DS code: 2879-0476-7598

My Nintendo: Toni | Twitter:

Magician

The physical collection continues to grow with the addition of Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Victor Vran, Blade Strangers, and Penguin Wars.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RunninBlue

I bought The Messenger last night. Absolutely loving it. They nailed the NES platform feeling really well and the chiptune music is great!

RunninBlue

gcunit

@Moroboshi876 You in Spain? How did you pay on the Mexican eshop?

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Ralizah

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Moroboshi876

@gcunit In Catalonia, but works the same way. You have to create a mexican Paypal account. The address... take it from Google Maps.

Switch code: SW-2291-6286-4620

Nintendo 3DS code: 2879-0476-7598

My Nintendo: Toni | Twitter:

Bolt_Strike

Just downloaded Freedom Planet last night. It feels like pretty standard Classic Sonic gameplay for the most part, but the boss battles are definitely the highlight of this game. They're so ridiculously intense and over the top. And that Act 2 boss theme is easily one of the best pieces of music I've ever heard. Really hope there's a boss rush mode somewhere in the game.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

RR529

Shining Resonance Refrain "Draconic Edition".

Game was completely sold out on Amazon, so I checked Walmart's app since it was pre-loaded on my tablet & lucked out. Managed to nab the "Draconic Edition" for $50 (same price as the standard edition) with free 2 day shipping (because of the long weekend though I won't get it until Thursday as they can't ship out until Tuesday).

People must not think of Walmart when it comes to this kind of game (I know I normally wouldn't. If it weren't for the app being on my tablet I probably would have checked out GameStop first).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

FX102A

Bought Freedom Planet for the third time yesterday. Fun as it ever was.

Oh and ordered Raijin and Psikyo collection Vol 1.

FX102A

Bolt_Strike

You know what? I take back my desire for a boss rush mode after fighting Brevon. You'd have to be a gaming god to be able to beat him without a game over. Still, the bosses are easily the highlight of the game, they're a lot more intense and challenging than Sonic the Hedgehog's bosses.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Tasuki

Preordered Dust An Elysian Tale Collector's edition from Limited Run Games. Also picked up Octopath Traveler as well today.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ianvarivs

VS Super Mario Bros from the Japanese eShop (checking convertions with my local currency, it’s cheapest there)

Good thing the Switch is not region locked.

Right now I’m eyeing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in Digital at the UK/Europe eShop because it’s currently at 33% Discount.

ianvarivs

SuperWeird

The Video Kid is pretty good. I was expecting it to possibly be a game I played for 5 minutes then deleted, but I've spent hours with it so far and it's actually pretty rad. It's not amazing but it's worth the $5 for sure.

Edited on by SuperWeird

SuperWeird

Lroy

Picked up HUMAN FALL FLAT at the current 50% discount. £7.49 on the UK eShop. Looking forward to playing it local co-op with the Mrs and hopefully online with some of the Adult Switch Gamers crew @fafounet @hybridseed @meppi64

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

NintendoPete

SuperWeird wrote:

The Video Kid is pretty good. I was expecting it to possibly be a game I played for 5 minutes then deleted, but I've spent hours with it so far and it's actually pretty rad. It's not amazing but it's worth the $5 for sure.

Why would you even buy a game when you think that you won't play it much? Doesn't make sense to me

NintendoPete

gcunit

NintendoPete wrote:

Why would you even buy a game when you think that you won't play it much? Doesn't make sense to me

Research. Curiosity.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

SuperWeird

gcunit wrote:

NintendoPete wrote:

Research. Curiosity.

Exactly. I buy a lot of games and end up deleting some and keeping others. I've found gems this way, and at $5 especially it's worth a shot. Video Kid is a perfect example of why I'd buy a game even if I'm not sure about it. It's great.

SuperWeird

Magician

I placed a preorder for Gianna Sisters.

Good olde THQ Nordic.

I still hold out hope of a port of Dead Island (although I'd prefer Dying Light).

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic