Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 481 to 500 of 590

FaeKnight

Why?

I have to wait to buy another game till next month. I only just bought my switch at the end of last month, and already bought four full $60 games, Captain Toad's Treasure tracker for $40, and Uno. After factoring in store credit, I actually paid less for Uno then a physical deck of uno cards would cost.

FaeKnight

Switch Friend Code: SW-6813-5901-0801 | Twitter:

RR529

Okami HD - First played it over a decade ago on PS2, but dropped it shortly after reaching Hokkaido for some reason... Hopefully I'll finish it this time.

It is quite beautiful though, and I'm hooked.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Macalos

Titan Quest love it hope I finish it before Diablo comes out.

Macalos

TrueMirror_89

Octopath Traveler is my latest Switch game purchase, though I won't be playing it until I at least finish Pokemon Moon...Ah, so many games to finish.

TrueMirror_89

FaeKnight

Is it any good? I tried the demo, but the start of the Scholar type character was rather boring, and I wasn't sure about the art style.

FaeKnight

Switch Friend Code: SW-6813-5901-0801 | Twitter:

FireMario887

If I remember right, my latest purchase was the Sonic Mania Plus DLC on top of my digital version of the game (Uh, for the Switch). I won't spoil anything for anyone that hasn't had the oppurtunity, but the new content is good fun.

FireMario887

Magician

Today I should be getting my order of Okami HD and Taiko Drum Master: Drum'N'Fun.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 158 games (as of September 25th, 2018)
Currently playing: Valkyria Chronicles 4 (Switch) Final Fantasy III (PSP)

Harmonie

@FaeKnight I've only heard good things about it.

But I'm like you, I tried the demo. I was turned off big time by the art style. I was very afraid it would harm my eyes. Wish they had just gone with something more standard.

Harmonie

Arcamenel

Octopath Traveler and Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate.

Derrick
3DS FC: 1693 - 1069 - 1732

ValhallaOutcast

Southpark: Fractured But Whole

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

Lroy

Picked up PANKAPU, gorgeous looking 2D adventure/platformer, whilst on sale for £6.49. A game that has been on my Switch wishlist ever since it launched.

Believe the eShop sale, at least in the U.K., ends today?

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 |
NL Arcade Community High-Score Pilot 🚀|
Retro Gamer

Mattsmash

I recently bought Okami, Prison Architect & then Fate Extella : The Umbral Star on eBay for £11. Very happy.

This takes my game total to:

37 Physical
6 digital
3 season pass/add ons

Instagram: Nintendo.Matt

Lroy

@Mattsmash Love your Avatar 👍

Retro Gamer

Lroy

ValhallaOutcast wrote:

Hollow Knight

Yep, me too!

Retro Gamer

ValhallaOutcast

@Lroy ive been going nuts lately and my backlog is growing but I was waiting for this game to dip in price

The only reason I didnt get it already was that backlog because the game looks great and was probably worth the full price

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

Tasuki

Well picked up Octopath Traveler. I really enjoyed the demo alot so it only made sense that I buy it.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Lroy

@ValhallaOutcast Yes, I can totally relate to that my friend. So many games, not enough time to play them and the deluge of releases doesn't look like stopping anytime soon, lol!

Retro Gamer

darkswabber

My latest switch purchase were actually 6 purchases.
Octopath traveler.
Sonic mania plus.
Owlboy.
Nights of azure 2
Stern pinball arcade
South park fractured but whole.
All physical. Excluding octopath all were bought in multiple sales.

Went from buying 1 game monthly for switch in 2017 to buying not a single switch game until july 2018 to buying 6 games in august 2018. Not that I didn’t buy anything in that time. I bought over 250 physical games across multiple (mostly gen 6 and 7) consoles from January untill june.

darkswabber

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic