Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 461 to 480 of 4,636

TrueMirror_89

Octopath Traveler is my latest Switch game purchase, though I won't be playing it until I at least finish Pokemon Moon...Ah, so many games to finish.

TrueMirror_89

FaeKnight

Is it any good? I tried the demo, but the start of the Scholar type character was rather boring, and I wasn't sure about the art style.

FaeKnight

Switch Friend Code: SW-6813-5901-0801 | Twitter:

FireMario887

If I remember right, my latest purchase was the Sonic Mania Plus DLC on top of my digital version of the game (Uh, for the Switch). I won't spoil anything for anyone that hasn't had the oppurtunity, but the new content is good fun.

FireMario887

Magician

Today I should be getting my order of Okami HD and Taiko Drum Master: Drum'N'Fun.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Harmonie

@FaeKnight I've only heard good things about it.

But I'm like you, I tried the demo. I was turned off big time by the art style. I was very afraid it would harm my eyes. Wish they had just gone with something more standard.

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

Arcamenel

Octopath Traveler and Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate.

Derrick
3DS FC: 1693 - 1069 - 1732

ValhallaOutcast

Southpark: Fractured But Whole

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

Lroy

Picked up PANKAPU, gorgeous looking 2D adventure/platformer, whilst on sale for Β£6.49. A game that has been on my Switch wishlist ever since it launched.

Believe the eShop sale, at least in the U.K., ends today?

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή | πŸš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Mattsmash

I recently bought Okami, Prison Architect & then Fate Extella : The Umbral Star on eBay for Β£11. Very happy.

This takes my game total to:

37 Physical
6 digital
3 season pass/add ons

Instagram: Nintendo.Matt

Lroy

@Mattsmash Love your Avatar πŸ‘

Lroy

ValhallaOutcast wrote:

Hollow Knight

Yep, me too!

ValhallaOutcast

@Lroy ive been going nuts lately and my backlog is growing but I was waiting for this game to dip in price

The only reason I didnt get it already was that backlog because the game looks great and was probably worth the full price

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

Tasuki

Well picked up Octopath Traveler. I really enjoyed the demo alot so it only made sense that I buy it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Lroy

@ValhallaOutcast Yes, I can totally relate to that my friend. So many games, not enough time to play them and the deluge of releases doesn't look like stopping anytime soon, lol!

darkswabber

My latest switch purchase were actually 6 purchases.
Octopath traveler.
Sonic mania plus.
Owlboy.
Nights of azure 2
Stern pinball arcade
South park fractured but whole.
All physical. Excluding octopath all were bought in multiple sales.

Went from buying 1 game monthly for switch in 2017 to buying not a single switch game until july 2018 to buying 6 games in august 2018. Not that I didn’t buy anything in that time. I bought over 250 physical games across multiple (mostly gen 6 and 7) consoles from January untill june.

darkswabber

Twitter:

SuperWeird

Night Trap for Switch is awesome. HD graphics, a new survivor mode, and packed full of extras like a documentary about how controversial this game was for its time. This is the deluxe version of Night Trap. If you ever liked anything about the cheesy Sega CD classic, this new release is definitely worth picking up, especially while it's on sale for $13 or whatever.

Also picked up Guns Gore & Canolli 2, and that game is a fantastic run n gun shooter, especially if you have a friend to play with online. Reminds me of a combo of Metal Slug and Doodle Army (iOS).

SuperWeird

FaeKnight

Well, I checked the mail (yes, I realize it's 4am) and found a card from one of my cousins wishing me a happy birthday. My birthday isn't for a few more months, so this came as a surprise. The $50 visa gift card was nice though. Which I've now used to pick up Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle Gold Edition (at half price) and Hollow Knight.

FaeKnight

Switch Friend Code: SW-6813-5901-0801 | Twitter:

Farmboy74

Monster Hunter generations just arrived courtesy of Royal Mail, needless to say my eldest is overjoyed that it’s been delivered early.

Farmboy74

javman05

Traded in Doom which I enjoyed and Skyrim after realising it wasn't for me and I probably wouldn't have the time to commit to it and picked up NBA 2k and la Noire with money left over. NBA is taking 12 hours to download!!

Mario/Kart/Fifa player amongst others

Add away SW-0735-9217-1217

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic