Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 461 to 480 of 1,207

Harmonie

Just ordered Breath of the Wild.

I know, I said I would wait until it went on Selects, but it is actually a part of a very rare first party Nintendo title sale on Amazon and Walmart right now for $45. Plus, my dog got ahold of my thumb drive with my Wii U copy of the game early this afternoon. >.<

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

OfNullAndVoid

So after saying I was trying to break the mold and not get an RPG, I went out and got Xenoblade Chronicles 2... Of course, I'm enjoying it a lot already, but in the meantime I dusted off some old non-rpg games to play, like Streets of Rage 2 and TMNT (Genesis both). I don't know what it is about those games, but I've replayed them several times throughout the years, and I keep coming back to them.

Switch FC: SW-2457-0400-2143

HobbitGamer

I bought Tetra's Escape the other day, I like it.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

SuperWeird

Just pre-ordered SNK Heroines from the eshop.

SuperWeird

Lalivero

Glad my copy of Okami HD physical came in from Japan this afternoon(was a lot quicker than I expected), though I can't start since I'm glued to Octopath for a bit longer, heh.

Untitled

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

JasmineDragon

Lalivero wrote:

Glad my copy of Okami HD physical came in from Japan this afternoon(was a lot quicker than I expected), though I can't start since I'm glued to Octopath for a bit longer, heh.

Untitled

Same here. I ordered it on Monday, was playing it Thursday night. It's hard to believe you can actually get a game from Japan that fast.

And with that, I really need to take a little break from buying games. In the last few weeks I went a little nuts and bought Okami HD, BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle, Crypt of the Necrodancer and Sonic Mania Plus. I also just started getting serious with Xenoblade Chronicles 2, which meant I basically abandoned my progress in Dragon Quest Builders and Darkest Dungeon.

I have got to finish some of these games instead of continually buying new ones.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Magician

Add another game to the wall of shame.

Hello Kitty Kruisers (sealed) $15 shipped.

Switch Physical Collection - 430 games (as of October 14th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest XI (Switch) Summon Night 6 (PS Vita)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

FaeKnight

Why?

I have to wait to buy another game till next month. I only just bought my switch at the end of last month, and already bought four full $60 games, Captain Toad's Treasure tracker for $40, and Uno. After factoring in store credit, I actually paid less for Uno then a physical deck of uno cards would cost.

FaeKnight

Switch Friend Code: SW-6813-5901-0801 | Twitter:

RR529

Okami HD - First played it over a decade ago on PS2, but dropped it shortly after reaching Hokkaido for some reason... Hopefully I'll finish it this time.

It is quite beautiful though, and I'm hooked.

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

Macalos

Titan Quest love it hope I finish it before Diablo comes out.

Macalos

TrueMirror_89

Octopath Traveler is my latest Switch game purchase, though I won't be playing it until I at least finish Pokemon Moon...Ah, so many games to finish.

TrueMirror_89

FaeKnight

Is it any good? I tried the demo, but the start of the Scholar type character was rather boring, and I wasn't sure about the art style.

FaeKnight

Switch Friend Code: SW-6813-5901-0801 | Twitter:

FireMario887

If I remember right, my latest purchase was the Sonic Mania Plus DLC on top of my digital version of the game (Uh, for the Switch). I won't spoil anything for anyone that hasn't had the oppurtunity, but the new content is good fun.

FireMario887

Magician

Today I should be getting my order of Okami HD and Taiko Drum Master: Drum'N'Fun.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 430 games (as of October 14th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest XI (Switch) Summon Night 6 (PS Vita)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Harmonie

@FaeKnight I've only heard good things about it.

But I'm like you, I tried the demo. I was turned off big time by the art style. I was very afraid it would harm my eyes. Wish they had just gone with something more standard.

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

Arcamenel

Octopath Traveler and Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate.

Derrick
3DS FC: 1693 - 1069 - 1732

ValhallaOutcast

Southpark: Fractured But Whole

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

Lroy

Picked up PANKAPU, gorgeous looking 2D adventure/platformer, whilst on sale for £6.49. A game that has been on my Switch wishlist ever since it launched.

Believe the eShop sale, at least in the U.K., ends today?

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Mattsmash

I recently bought Okami, Prison Architect & then Fate Extella : The Umbral Star on eBay for £11. Very happy.

This takes my game total to:

37 Physical
6 digital
3 season pass/add ons

Instagram: Nintendo.Matt

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic