Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 341 to 360 of 4,655

Hyrule

Picked up Mario Tennis Aces, Wolfenstein 2, Paladins all digital, in the last week. Still 200gb left on my SD card. Also Assault Gunners HD EDITION.

Edited on by Hyrule

Hyrule

Switch Friend Code: SW-7459-0389-4683 | Nintendo Network ID: HyruleMage | Twitter:

Ralizah

Repurchased Splatoon 2 and downloaded the Octo Expansion.

Also preloaded Okami HD.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

NintendoPete

Anti-Matter wrote:

I have bought Mario Tennis Aces just now.
Untitled

can't help it, but why did you mix up the yellow and green buttons?

NintendoPete

SuperJoon

Bought Harvest Moon which ive been playing all day yesterday and this morning. Loving it, so peaceful and enjoyable.

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

ValhallaOutcast

Mega Man Legacy Collection 1, I was better at these when I was 12 years old

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

Wazeddie22

Getting a bit carried away with my Switch at the moment..
Ys VIII arrived a few days ago and have had an Email confirmation to say Shining Resonance Refrain has been despatched,Octopath coming very soon also AND I have had Sonic Mania on pre order which I had forgotten about!May cancel the blue hedgehog though.

Wazeddie22

Switch Friend Code: SW-0224-6933-3129 | 3DS Friend Code: 4296-2974-4768

EvilLucario

Decided to pre-load the Mega Man X Legacy Collection. I was never a huge fan of Mega Man X, but maybe now that I'm older, I can maybe appreciate the games more.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

RR529

Ys VIII a couple weeks ago when it launched (been playing it pretty religiously since then, as it's really good!), and just now downloaded Assault Gunners HD Edition, though I probably wont play it until tomorrow morning.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Tiefseemiez

Bought the Donkey Kong DLC for Mario & Rabbids. It was great short fun. I would consider it finished, even though I didn't do the challenges yet. I want to do them since the main game was rather easy compared to the main game, but had fun mechanics.

Also I bought Figment after hesitating for a while. I played it on the tram to work and the sound design really is great. I mean, the first little "boss fight" had the opponent sing his thoughts out in a musical manner. I loved that! So far it seems a rather nice experience. The art style reminds me of the graphic novels by Shaun Tan.

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

Anti-Matter

NintendoPete wrote:

Anti-Matter wrote:

I have bought Mario Tennis Aces just now.
Untitled

can't help it, but why did you mix up the yellow and green buttons?

I bought White Joy Cons shell replacement from Ebay.
I asked my local video games repairman to swap my Neon Red Joy Cons into White Joy Cons.
It came along with 4 colored buttons, represent SNES Buttons.
Pretty neat, eh ?

Anti-Matter

Magician

Shining Resonance Refrain

As an rpg fan, times are good on the Switch. I just finished The Lost Child. I've got Ys VIII sitting there, waiting to be played. Later this week is Octopath Traveler. And next week is Touhou Genso Wanderer and Adventure Time.

But I haven't played a Sega-published rpg game since Valkyria Chronicles II on the PSP almost ten years ago. So I'm eager to play something from them before everything else.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ryu_Niiyama

@Hyrule How big is your sd card? I just filled up my 128GB...

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Magician

Octopath Traveler WE, Captain Toad TT, Oceanhorn and Shelter Generations.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Lroy

Marina and Callie Amiibo for Splatoon 2.

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Dogorilla

Bomb Chicken. Really enjoying it so far, the bomb mechanic is cleverly used and I like the background details, such as the hanging lamps that swing when you use a bomb. It's also nice that it can be played one-handed by using a shoulder button to place bombs.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

RayReliable

Octopath traveller is my latest purchase.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1157-2855-4408
PSN: RayReliable

otterskateboard

Finally picked up Celeste.
The dash mechanic is really versatile but I’m having trouble making her dash in the direction I need.
The D-pad on the pro controller is a little less accurate than I’d like though I probably just have to practice more.
Fantastic game so far. Music is great.

Sisilly_G

Shining Resonance Refrain
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (also on 3DS)

I must be in the minority of those who have zero interest in Octopath. I was bored silly with the demos. The special edition is really nice though.

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic