Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 301 to 320 of 4,634

Lroy

@ValhallaOutcast Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

I own DK: TROPICAL FREEZE on Wii U. Still haven't beaten it. Beat MARIO + RABBIDS: KINGDOM BATTLE in less than a month or so. Guess that means for me, MARIO + RABBIDS is the more enjoyable game ๐Ÿ˜œ

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast ๐Ÿ•น | ๐Ÿš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

ValhallaOutcast

@Lroy I am on the last boss....Marrio + Rabbis is nexts

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

mack73

Battle Chasers: Nightwar

Loving it!

mack73

OptometristLime

@psychd

Welcome aboard! Glad you made the decision to pick up a console after the long hiatus.

The great thing about Switch is that you can combine excellent first-party titles like Mario or Zelda with a few indie games on the side. Makes for a nice combination.

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Jen10

I bought Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition on friday, have played it once & have to admit i'm a little confused about how to play it & it doesn't help that the writing is very small.

Jen10

gcunit

It's been almost a month since my last Switch purchase (Portal Knights on 23/04/18), and while I still love playing on my Switch, my hype for where all this is going has walked out of the door and gone for a long walk.

But I'm back in the game to take advantage of the pre-release discount on Runner 3 - one of the few games that I've got on my list of 'I'll pay more than ยฃ5 for digitally'. Releases tomorrow I think, so grab the discount now folks!

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Anti-Matter

@gcunit
Psst...
The update version 1.3.5 for Portal Knights is already out now.
Go update your Portal Knights Switch and you will get some Major additions.

Anti-Matter

JammyTWOsugars

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze (first time playing it)

I also repurchased Skyrim. (Really missed it)

Consoles: Nintendo Switch and New Nintendo 3ds

redd214

Just bought a couple joycon grips for my kids. Got the Minecraft diamond sword one and the Zelda one. They're gonna love them!

redd214

Nagi

Mega Man Legacy Collection 1+2
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon

I can't recommend Bloodstained enough. If you're a fan of Classic Castlevania this Game is essential for you.

Nagi

JasmineDragon

I caved and bought Darkest Dungeon Ancestral Edition along with a 64GB memory card since I finally filled up the 32GB card. Darkest Dungeon starts tonight!

Edited on by JasmineDragon

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

darkfenrir

Just paid for my Preorder of Shining Resonance Refrain!

Now I wait for one of my retail preorder to come...

darkfenrir

Zuljaras

Just received Lego Worlds. Got is second hand and it came with the DLC code inside the case. I was sceptical but decided to try the code. And it worked. This is what I call luck. Physical + DLCs for 15$.

EvilLucario

Puckered down and bought Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon. Gonna give it a good whirl tonight.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

SigourneyBeaver

Got Castle of Heart after hearing about the improvements in the patch. Only played a few minutes so far but it feels good to play.

Sigourney Beaver.

Lethal

Bought Bayonetta 2 the other day. I love this game sooooooooo much! I don't even know what the hell is going on half the time but I do not care. The game is beautiful, funny, and simply awesome.

Switch Friend Code - SW-1147-4867-6886

Arcamenel

Neon blue joycon, hard cover, and a charge block for my joycons.

Derrick
3DS FC: 1693 - 1069 - 1732

RunninBlue

I finally caved and got Neo Turf Masters even though I already have it on my arcade cabinet. I just need that golfing goodness on the Switch.

RunninBlue

Toy_Link

The Portal pinball table in Pinball FX3.

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

Lroy

STREET FIGHTER 30TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION. After a bit of a faff, Amazon UK delayed my pre-order. Cancelled it and ended up buying it in-store from Argos. Cheaper too.

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast ๐Ÿ•น | ๐Ÿš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic