Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 261 to 280 of 4,673

Ralizah

Y's VIII and Valkyria Chronicles 4 are my only preorders for Switch at the moment. I expect that to change after E3. Pikmin, Animal Crossing, and Pokemon are all probably day one purchases if they're announced. Smash... depends on what it looks like, but that's probably a preorder as well. And Spyro, if that's announced.

And, you know, I'll grab Hollow Knight and Wargroove whenever those release.

And the Mega Man Legacy Collections.

And Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate...

I don't have the money or time for all this!

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

ValhallaOutcast

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

KirbyTheVampire

Super Mario Odyssey. Just shows how much I've been using my Switch lately, lol. Bring on the Smash Bros and Animal Crossings, Nintendo, so that I have something I actually want to play.

KirbyTheVampire

RunninBlue

Super Sidekicks 2. I’m not usually one to pay $11 for a single arcade port, but I couldn’t resist this game. I must have pumped hundreds of dollars into it as a teenager, so fun!

RunninBlue

NintendoPete

I pre - downloaded Megaman Legacy Collection 1 and 2.

NintendoPete

Lroy

Just bought the Johnny Turbo Arcade label port of Data East's 80s coin-op hit SLY SPY.

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή | πŸš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

RR529

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, because my Wal-Mart didn't stock South Park.

Still getting a feel for it, but I'm really impressed with the attention to detail in levels (both aesthetically & in design). Only in world 2, but it's already getting tough as nails.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Arcamenel

Bayonetta 1&2 from Toys R Us since they were doing 20% off video games. It's been fun so far even though I suck at it.

Derrick
3DS FC: 1693 - 1069 - 1732

Lroy

Picked up a couple more Arcade Archives releases: TERRA CRESTA and CRAZY CLIMBER.

EvilLucario

Hm, I have the WIi U version of BotW but I'm not feeling a double-dip for BotW just yet. If I want to play BotW again, I'll just fire up my Wii U. It's literally right next to my Switch right now, hooked up to my monitor.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

redd214

Just pre-purchased Hyrule Warriors and bought the season pass for Lego Marvel Superheroes 2

redd214

Lroy

Just spent the majority of my work bonus on the Hori Real Arcade Pro. V Hayabusa - Flight Stick for Nintendo Switch and a pre-order of STREET FIGHTER 30TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION. Feel giddy with excitement due to the sheer irresponsibility of such a big treat-to-myself but hey, teenage me would be ecstatic at the prospect of playing arcade perfect STREET FIGHTER games as well as Neo-Geo and Arcade Archives titles with a proper arcade stick.

If anyone can recommend or has experience with using a USB to USB-C adapter with this Hori Arcade stick and the Switch, I'd really appreciate some guidance on which cable is safe to use in order to play with the Switch and the arcade stick in table-top mode.

With all the recent press of the Switch being broken by certain devices and cables being connected via USB-C, I am quite worried about what cable to get to make the most use out of this new purchase. Thank you.

Ryzaerian

Immortal Redneck. Surprisingly good. Already put in almost 20 hours.

Friend Code: SW-4697-0836-1490

Currently playing: Warframe, Diablo 3, Splatoon 2, Paladins, Zelda: BotW, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Bastion.

β€œ...and we will send you to whatever god you wish.”

Tiefseemiez

Kingdom: New Lands
Right now I am in the first run in the first area still.
But I think I got into some sort of dead end. Those night creatures destroyed a lot of structures and right now I cannot afford to rebuild them, simply because I have to buy tools and somehow I hardly get any money right now.
In the beginning there was some guy with a donkey who gave me some at the end of each day, but I don't know where he went. He just isn't there anymore.
Right now I spend a lot of time standing next to my farmers and the administrator (?) hoping for them to drop money. Let's see if I get into it.

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

Hyrule

Donkey Kong Country Β£39.99 digital download from Smyths I think it was. Tempted to pre-order Hyrule Warriors as well as I have about Β£20 eshop credit to use.

Hyrule

Switch Friend Code: SW-7459-0389-4683 | Nintendo Network ID: HyruleMage | Twitter:

Lroy

Seeing as my new Switch Arcade Stick arrived this evening, I picked up SUPER SIDEKICKS 2, THE LAST BLADE, SAMURAI SHODOWN II and GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES to give it a little try.

Now all eyes on May 29th and the arrival of STREET FIGHTER ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION.

Lroy

@ValhallaOutCast

Untitled

Edited on by Lroy

ValhallaOutcast

@Lroy oh that’s nice I have a mad catz STreet Firghter V one, it’s for PS4 but Brooks sells a PS4 to switch USB converter, I’m contemplating getting that or the stick you have

Obviously a convertor is cheaper but worried about lag

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic