Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 241 to 260 of 4,655

gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Anti-Matter

You play Portal Knights too ??
Add my FC and if you find me i'm Online with Portal Knights, you can join in.

Anti-Matter

EvilLucario

I got Bayonetta 1 and 2 a few days ago. And WOW. Bayonetta 1 is fantastic. Bayonetta 2 is somehow even better. Marathoned those games in like 2-3 days in total. So damn good.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

Naruto Ninja Storm Trilogy. Never played them (only played clash of ninja and the ubisoft 360 games) so 3 all new games for 40? Sold.

EDIT: The game timer keeps running even when the system is sleep. I LOLed when it told me I'd played 20 hours. (I played like 10 minutes...)

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Lroy

@Ryu_Niiyama I'm unfamiliar with the gameplay of these titles. World type of games are these? Noticed them pop up on the eShop.

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή | πŸš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Ryu_Niiyama

@Lroy Semi open world (you have a main hub world that you can run around in and then you complete quests that will take you to hubs) with a fight system similar to the open movement fighters such as naruto:clash of ninja. Of course the games are based upon the naruto franchise...but they are pretty robust for "licensed games" imo.

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Grandpa_Pixel

Recently picked up the following for my stash of retail games

Nintendo Labo (Both sets) Me and my partner want to build things together
Shantae: Half Genie Hero Wanted to complete it at long last. And I did so. Definitely a good game
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap I have low resistance for good looking games. It might have only taken me 4-5 hours to 100% but minus the Unknown it was an absolute gem
Cave Story+ It's been on the bucket list for a long time
Lumo This game seems to interest me for some reason. And picking it up at Β£18.00 made it worth a try
Darkest Dungeon Similar reason to Lumo. Wanted to see what the fuss was about
Axiom Verge Multiverse Edition No reason other reason but to help the developer with proceeds to charity. I thought it was very admirable and worth giving money too

Steamworld Dig 2 is arriving in the post this week as well. Planning to add Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 and Lost Sphear next week followed by Battle Chasers Nightwar and Yesterday Origins.

I think I have too many games...Still contemplating adding the Bayonetta Non-Stop Climax to my haul too.

Grandpa_Pixel

Lroy

@Ryu_Niiyama Cheers for the info buddy.

Lroy

@Grandpa_Pixel Very keen to hear how BATTLE CHASERS NIGHT WAR plays. Especially how the battle system works. From the little gameplay of this aspect of the game I've seen it had my hopes up that it my be a bit like CHILD OF LIGHT. That game had a brilliant turn-based strategy system.

Lroy

Courtesy of my son's birthday new game additions to our house include KIRBY STAR ALLIES (along with KIRBY TRIPLE DELUXE for 3DS) and amiibo for SPLATOON (Callie, Marie and the Purple Squid).

Sharing the gaming hobby with your children - love it when a plan comes together πŸ˜‰

Also picked up a second copy of ROCKET LEAGUE, whilst it's on sale, for our second Switch and my son took a punt on ROBONAUTS at that heavily discounted price. A tenner for both games as we used some Gold Coins towards it.

Edited on by Lroy

GameStationForum

My latest switch purchase would be octopath traveller, as technically I have paid it off so have already bought it just don't have it yet.
My most recent game in hand purchase would be la noire

Visit https://www.game-station-forum.com for the latest gaming news, reviews and discussion

darkfenrir

Latest purchase is...

• Wizard of Legend - Pre purchased it, and soooo excited! 8 more days!!
  • Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana - Heard a ton of good things about it, and starting to get hyped Playing Falcom's other series (Tokyo Xanadu Ex+ right now to stave off my want to game haha).
  • Octopath Traveler - Just paid my preorder! Got a nice 10% cashback too so I'm happy

Now only need to wait until Shining Resonance: Refrain and The World Ends With You - Final Remix get its PO page here...

darkfenrir

JasmineDragon

My wife got me the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Special Edition for our anniversary. My first non-standard edition of a Switch game. I'm not much of a collector but it's a beautiful set. I'm a sucker for art books and soundtracks, and the metal game case is very pretty.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Lroy

Randomly checked Amazon UK this evening and noticed LA NOIRE has been discounted to Β£21.99. Spontaneous purchase at that price. Played the game on PS3 (still own it on that platform) and really enjoyed it. For a score, I'll happily play it again shared between docked and handheld playing styles. Love this console. Switch just makes games easier and more comfortable to play.

Edited on by Lroy

Ryu_Niiyama

shantae half genie hero retail (I forgot I had it on preorder actually so yay!)

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Scrummer

I got Death Road to Canada on Tuesday and I'm hooked. It's probably gonna keep me playing for a while now.

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

oninowon

My latest purchase was Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy. Normally, I just go for the latest edition but because each title tells Naruto's story at specific points in his life, I decided to get the trilogy. The price definitely helped make that decision too.

I've just played over 10 hrs total and am enjoying the gameplay.

oninowon

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic