Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 221 to 240 of 4,655

SwitchForce

So are we here talking Pre-Orders or actual purchases? I thought it meant actual NS game purchases aka Physical or eShop.

SwitchForce

FX102A

@Hallonblad They do for some but not all; there are a few later on which just says “search the world”. May have some clues like salvage from a certain Titan.

FX102A

Oat

My latest purchases are Kirby Star Allies, Graceful Explosion Machine, and Streets of Red. I'll be getting Enter the Gungeon soon.

So zetta slow!
3DS Friend code : 0662-8265-1183
NNID: CaptainCharacter
Switch Friend code: SW-6964-7226-0016

Switch Friend Code: SW-6964-7226-0016 | 3DS Friend Code: 0662-8265-1183 | My Nintendo: Oat | Nintendo Network ID: CaptainCharacter

zitpig

OfNullAndVoid wrote:

@GreninJoe Got Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 for my birthday this weekend, though didn't get the season pass (yet). This is actually my first Lego game, having only previously played some of the demos which were available on PC. Having a blast so far, sometimes messing around in the hub world, other times actually doing the story. I think the puns so far are proving the biggest challenge of the game though...

I recently finished this game, just over 90%. I gave up on some of the races as they are numerous and tedious. I've 100% all the LEGO film & comic franchise games - Star Wars, Harry Potter, Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones, Hobbit, Batman etc. etc. and Lego City on WiiU and bought the DLCs when available. This game was the one I liked the least. Most of it was an absolute chore, being very repetetive - more so than any of the other games. I won't be buying the Season Pass or any DLC for this game.

This is probably the least bugged LEGO game I've played so far though, but there are still glitches, lock-ups and other issues. It wouldn't be a LEGO game without them though :/

zitpig

JoetheLion

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Season Pass. I haven't started this game yet so all those additions will be there for my first time playing.

JoetheLion

Tiefseemiez

Subsurface Circular, Don't Starve and yesterday finally Disgeae 5 which I was flirting with since it has been released for Switch.

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

Capt_T

Rogue Aces

Capt_T

Ralizah

Digitally preloaded Gal*Gun 2 today. <3 It's a short game built around multiple playthroughs, so having it physically doesn't make much sense.

Although I am SERIOUSLY considering going all-digital at this point. I'll still lose some money as opposed to pre-ordering games via Amazon Prime, but the Switch rewards via My Nintendo helps balance that a bit (I basically get $3 cashback for each $60 game I download), and digital is just so much more convenient, especially for a portable system. It'll also help me keep from developing a big backlog, considering there will be a limit to the number of games I can have installed at once on a 128GB card.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

knothead27

@zitpig That's awesome man! I'm looking forward to the new LEGO Incredibles game coming out this year too!!

knothead27

My Nintendo: Joe | Nintendo Network ID: knothead27 | Twitter:

Hallonblad

Bought the expansion pass for XC2 because I apparently lack self-restraint. x) If I end up bankrupted on the streets, at least I shall bring my Switch full of games with me. <3

Switch friend code: SW-1684-7611-8315
Backlog: https://backloggery.com/Hallon
#supercasualgamer

Ralizah

@DiscoGentleman I probably wouldn't if the Switch was a home console, but after losing a couple of 3DS games in a case years ago I've become paranoid about carrying cartridges around with me. I still want my library with me, though. Digital is definitely going to have its downsides, but it just makes a lot more sense for a portable system. I went mostly digital on my Vita and absolutely loved not having to mess around with cartridges.

Also, the state I live in has a high-ish sales tax, so I don't really end up paying under $50 for my games either way.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Scrummer

Got Stikbold! after playing the demo. It's tons of fun. Highly recommend it to anyone who has friends to play it with.

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

Bunkerneath

Had to buy Fe digitally. The visuals are amazing, quite a few frame rate issues. Also got stuck in a wall once after something tried to eat me.
But all in all brilliant game. No real explaination of whats going on, but getting an idea as the game goes on with different cut scenes as you go along.

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

oninowon

I've been enjoying Disgaea 5. I chose this as my initial game when I finally saved enough for the Switch.

oninowon

darkfenrir

Got a new pair of Joycon (Gray) and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Played around 1 hour or so yesterday and I'm shocked with how nice it feels- and how fast paced and addicted the racing is! They felt so good to control (Even though I careen'd off the screen too often lol)

darkfenrir

Alantor28

My latest Switch purchase is Super Mario Odyssey which my stepmom got me on Friday, April 20.

Edit: Oh, and a Nintendo Switch carrying case as well.

Edited on by Alantor28

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698

IceClimbers

South Park The Fractured but Whole

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

RetroGamerAndrew

Just bought this one:

https://limitedrungames.com/products/switch-limited-run-2-fli...

I know, the price is high if compared to eShop version but what can I do... I'm a sucker for both physical release and roguelites so I knew I'd drop some cash on this one from the beginning

The original fire has died and gone, but the riot inside moves on.

RetroGamerAndrew

Switch Friend Code: SW-3772-6675-0699 | My Nintendo: RetroAndy | Twitter:

Lroy

@RetroGamerAndrew Very nice. I picked this one up not so long ago too. It has a leaderboard of sorts, will look out for you overtaking me in no time 😂

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic