Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 201 to 220 of 4,660

Lroy

@OorWullie Yeah. BAD DUDES is a real coin guzzler.

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Dohogerse

I just got mine a few weeks ago. With Super Mario odysse MK8. And a few days ago I purchased Oxenfree, Golf Stoy, Kamiko, and Phantom Breakers. The Switch needs more beatemups. But im loving it.

Dohogerse

Lroy

Dohogerse wrote:

... The Switch needs more beatemups. But im loving it.

Whilst I would welcome more with open arms, the Switch has stealthily been building up a pretty solid beat-em-up library. Not as impressive as its shoot-em-up collection but still, there's classic arcade titles like DOUBLE DRAGON, BAD DUDES VS. DRAGON NINJA. Perennial faves both for any child of the 80s arcade scene. Plus you have Neo Geo brawlers like SENGOKU 3, ROBO ARMY, MUTATION NATION among others (SENGOKU 1, 2 and BURNING FIGHT - think that's the title). Moreover, you have one of the very best modern side-scrolling beat-em-ups in the form of WULVERBLADE.

Of course, I would love all of Capcom and Konami's arcade brawlers to come to Switch but the system is certainly not bereft of options in this genre.

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Dohogerse

@Lroy I stand corrected, thanks for the heads up.

Dohogerse

Stargazer

@Pahvi

Maybe I got lucky, but you should get a couple good cars pretty easily. It does kinda suck losing all of your money gambling, but money is easy enough to earn back by grinding races so I don’t mind. I have more of an issue with the lack of racer interaction...most of the fun of racing games is passing cars (see F-Zero, Outrun, Super Off Road), and this game often feels like time trials once the starting-line commotion is finished.

Stargazer

RetroGamerAndrew

@subpopz nice one mate, I have it on PC and I'll double dip as soon as it goes physical!

The original fire has died and gone, but the riot inside moves on.

RetroGamerAndrew

Switch Friend Code: SW-3772-6675-0699 | My Nintendo: RetroAndy | Twitter:

ZeD

I brought my Neon Switch yesterday along with Zelda, Mario Odyssey, Lego Worlds and Mario + Rabbids.

ZeD

Nintendo Network ID: desmayer | Twitter:

OmegaDestroyer

I purchased Super Adventure Pals (or whatever it is called) the other day. It is entertaining and quite charming.

OmegaDestroyer

SwitchForce

Latest was

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection - Edition Collector Nintendo Switch

of which is no longer in Print.

SwitchForce

gcunit

Graceful Explosion Machine has finally crossed my £5 digital threshold and so I added it to my library tonight.

Just played the tutorials (why do these games never explain how the multiplier works?) and the first level after and it plays really nicely. The music is a bit underwhelming, but at least it's nice and chill instead.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Quarth

Rayman Legends Definitive Edition. Haven't played it before. Lovely game with gorgeous graphics. The only minus is the somewhat confusing menu system. There's almost too much content.

Edited on by Quarth

Friend code: SW-3941-9887-2293

WING-X

Got this games a couple of days ago

Arcade Archives PUNCH-OUT!! (Pretty fun ,but didn't get that far in it)
Don't knock Twice (It's okay ,but only played for a little awhile)
Hollow (Havn't tryed it yet)

WING-X

Switch Friend Code: SW-2111-6508-6234 | My Nintendo: WING-X | Nintendo Network ID: WING-X

Hallonblad

Oxenfree, using gold points. Haven't played it yet, but heard lots of good things so hopefully this will be worthwhile, especially with how cheap it is right now.

Switch friend code: SW-1684-7611-8315
Backlog: https://backloggery.com/Hallon
#supercasualgamer

Neoguardian86

This month i got a ton of stuff.
Just yesterday i preordered Jotun : Valhalla Edition.

picked up Doom, Owlboy, Wonder Boy, Rayman Legends, Shantae Half Genie Hero, Shantae Pirate's Curse, Oxenfree, Subsurface Circular, Steamworld Dig, Steamworld Heist.

last month i picked up Tiny Metal, This is the Police, and Arms.
next month plan on definitely picking up Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Xenoblade Chronicles 2. see what indies come out that peak my interest.
plenty of stuff.

because i travel a lot, i've been playing it more and more then my Playstation.
been bouncing between Doom, Splatoon 2, and Tiny Metal a lot lately.

Edited on by Neoguardian86

CURRENTLY PLAYING
Switch: live A Live
Playstation 5: Assassins Creed Origins
Xbox Series X:
iOS: Final Fantasy 6 Pixel Remaster
3DS XL:

PSN : Neoguardian86
Steam : GhostinShell86

Switch Friend Code: SW-5194-5130-4929 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-0557-6118 | Nintendo Network ID: Neoguardian86

wollywoo

Bought FAST RMX. They're not kidding. It is FAST. I am liking it a whole lot! I don't know why I didn't pick it up at launch.

wollywoo

knothead27

LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 Season Pass

Pretty sure

knothead27

My Nintendo: Joe | Nintendo Network ID: knothead27 | Twitter:

Pazzo-TheFool

Switch Pro and Dark Souls Remastered.

Waiting for my game to be released, playing Cuphead and Hyper Light Drifter with the Pro.

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

OfNullAndVoid

@GreninJoe Got Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 for my birthday this weekend, though didn't get the season pass (yet). This is actually my first Lego game, having only previously played some of the demos which were available on PC. Having a blast so far, sometimes messing around in the hub world, other times actually doing the story. I think the puns so far are proving the biggest challenge of the game though...

Switch FC: SW-2457-0400-2143

FX102A

Bought Rogue Aces last Thursday and found it way too addictive. It started dragging me away from XC2, which i am on the cusp of finishing (after I complete a few sidequests with the help of a guide; like heck I’m exploring the entire world to find those things with nothing to go by).

Starting with Wonder Boy this week is numerous physical indie releases I’ve been waiting for.

Edited on by FX102A

FX102A

Hallonblad

@FX102A
I thought you can see any side quests on the map marked by a question mark in a blue... shape (don't remember what shape exactly... circle?) At least that's how I've found side quests so far, though admittedly I haven't gotten very far into the game yet, so maybe only some of them show up like that?

Switch friend code: SW-1684-7611-8315
Backlog: https://backloggery.com/Hallon
#supercasualgamer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic