Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,581 to 1,600 of 4,655

Bmartin001

I purchased Legend of Kay yesterday

Nintendo Switch Freind Code: SW-0713-2551-1043

jdrocks89

Got Sega Ages Columns 2: A Voyage Through Time in the Eshop sale.

jdrocks89

Neoguardian86

on the road to keep building my retro library on Switch.
i picked up:

Sega Ages Space Harrier
Sega Ages Fantasy Zone
Sega Ages Shinobi
Sega Ages Phantasy Star
Sega Ages Out Run

I also picked up Bloodstained : Ritual of the Night as well.

I may pick up Sega Ages Alex Kidd and Wonder Boy just to round out what's available that i have an interest in.

I do not have any interest in any puzzle games.

CURRENTLY PLAYING
Switch: live A Live
Playstation 5: Assassins Creed Origins
Xbox Series X:
iOS: Final Fantasy 6 Pixel Remaster
3DS XL:

PSN : Neoguardian86
Steam : GhostinShell86

Switch Friend Code: SW-5194-5130-4929 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-0557-6118 | Nintendo Network ID: Neoguardian86

Magician

Donut Country
Gorogora
Redout

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Brasscaribou

Just bought Dragon Quest 7. Maybe going to check out Astral Chain.

Brasscaribou

Deanster101

Just bought Blazing Chrome.....damn what a ride 😎

Deanster101

gcunit

@Neoguardian86 Snap! (kinda). I decided Out Run was too cheap not to try (I have it on 3DS already and am perfectly happy with that version) and oh boy, having it running full screen on my Switch was just too good, so I've started dipping into the other Sega Ages games too - Shinobi and Space Harrier in the bag, but I may add a few more yet.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Sugarkist

In the last 2 weeks I've bought Animal Crossing New Horizons and Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - I know I am way behind on buying that but I've only just recently discovered I actually like Zelda games!

Also bought a Pro Controller.

UnknownReader

Sparklite ( last week )
Wheel of Fortune
Just received RF4 ( thou I didn't want to get it since I have it on 3ds ( I do want RF5 and am waiting for it ), but got a $10 credit from getting ACNH on BB, so decide to just get it anyway, lol! )

My Brain, eyes, and fingers are not team player. They don't coordinate with each other.

BongoBongo123

Just got a Switch lite and picked up Resident Evil 4. Haven't played through it since gamecube days. I already have BOTW physically so two gems in my library at the moment!

BongoBongo123

Dusk

First message here!

I haven't played in ages but then I got the Switch January last year and the rest is history.
So here's what I got till now:

Games I'm done with:
Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu, Pokemon Shield, Fire Emblem Three Houses (Best game ever), Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Thea, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, FE#TMS, Both South Park Games, Call of Cthulhu, Bayonetta 1+2, Sinking City, Moon Hunters, Warriors Orochi 4, Harvest Moon, Mortal Kombat, Risk of Rain, Banner Saga 1+2, Bastion, Mario Party, Overcooked, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Vampire the Masquerade: Coteries of New York.

Games I bought to replay:
Divinity Original Sin, Darkest Dungeon, Titan Quest, Last Remnant, Digimon Cyber Sleuth.

Currently Playing:
Ys Lacrimosa of Dana (Not that great, honestly, rather boring), Children of Morta.

Still haven't started:
Dragon Dogma, Little Town Hero, Ni No Kuni, Caligula Effect Overdose, Naruto Trilogy, AC Rebel Collection, Okami, Fire Emblem Heroes, Deponia, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Godwars, Earthlock, Monster Hunter, FFX, FFXII, Witcher 3, Battle Chef Brigade, Oninaki, Alliance Alive, Phantom Doctrine.

Didn't Like:
Disgaea 1, Warlocks 2.

Got a few others not worth mentioning, tiny indie games that I got for pennies.

Wow, lots of purchases this year.
Any recommendations on what I should do with my backlog? which one should I play first? Kinda itching to play Caligula Effect, anyone played it?

Edited on by Dusk

Dusk

CurryPowderKeg79

Just pre-ordered (Trials of Mana) after beating the demo.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Heavyarms55

Valkaryria Chronicles on Switch was 50% off. At only 10 bucks that game is more than worth a double dip so I scooped it right up. Perhaps I'll actually, properly, finish the story this time. lol

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

WaffleKnight

Uno
Nidhogg 2
Inversus Deluxe

Some party games to play with the lads

Verbose edgelord.

Playing NO MAN'S SKY.

Bowie1979

Only recently got a Switch, so taking advantage of the sales:

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Snipper Clips
Sonic Mania

My gaming life so far: Atari 2600, Commodore 64, Atari ST, Super NES, PlayStation, N64, Xbox, PC, Wii, Nintendo DS, Xbox 360, Nintendo 3DS, Xbox One, Apple TV/iOS, Nintendo Switch

BruceCM

I played Caligula Effect & Alliance Alive, @Dusk! Didn't really like either, personally but both got great reviews & played perfectly well on Switch .... Witcher 3, Dragon's Dogma & Earthlock are great, too! I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy games & both you have are good

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Artonide

Bought diablo 3 on sale on eshop, and monopoly.

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

Dusk

@BruceCM
Oh bummer, you're saying Caligula isn't great? I just really like RPGs with social elements. Like, DESPERATELY. (looking at you Persona/FE Three houses).

I played Alliance Alive too for a bit, I'm having trouble with games that have multiple narratives. Once I finally get invested enough in the story I need to hop off to another story with other characters, didn't like that one bit. Also didn't like Octopath that I borrowed from a friend.

Dusk

GoldenBoy

I've just got Alien: Isolation in the sale a few days ago, and holy smokes!
It was always something I'd wanted to play, but I limit myself to just Nintendo platforms. So I was so excited when it was coming to switch, and I jumped at it when it came on sale. I'm really enjoying it! Obviously, I've got a lot of time for it at the moment, so I've been playing it in handheld in the dark under my sheets with big headphones on. It's amazing to see one of my favourite movies so faithfully recreated, and the switch version doesn't seem to be compromising much. I'd really recommend!

SWITCH FC: 7878-9122-1502 / Benjamin

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic