Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 4,673

gcunit

Had been thinking about getting Sphinx & The Cursed Mummy recently as I don't have the GameCube version and wanted to get it on at least one of my systems. Was erring towards GameCube but the Switch version dropped in price yesterday at one retailer so I snagged it last night. If I like it enough I'll probably get the GameCube version too cos I'm a total loser.

And while doing that I figured now was as good a time as any to pick up Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair too so added that to the order.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

JoeDiddley

I picked up The Walking Dead and really enjoyed the first chapter. But in the last few weeks I’ve started to struggle to focus as I usually do on one game at a time, and drop a game for something else. These stressful times impacting my down time too!

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

Neoguardian86

So in the last 7 days i got:

Dragon Quest 11: Echoes of an Illusive Age Definitive Edition
Dragon Quest
Dragon Quest 2 : Luminaries of the Legend Line
Dragon Quest 3 : The Seeds of Salvation
Final Fantasy 10 Remaster
Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac Age
Final Fantasy 9
Final Fantasy 8 Remastered
Final Fantasy 7
NeoGeo’s In the Hunt
And I’ll be snapping up the Panzer Dragoon remaster tonight.

Square Enix should be certainly happy.

CURRENTLY PLAYING
Switch: live A Live
Playstation 5: Assassins Creed Origins
Xbox Series X:
iOS: Final Fantasy 6 Pixel Remaster
3DS XL:

PSN : Neoguardian86
Steam : GhostinShell86

Switch Friend Code: SW-5194-5130-4929 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-0557-6118 | Nintendo Network ID: Neoguardian86

klingki

@Neoguardian86 Damn, that is a haul! I've been trying to keep myself away from Final Fantasy because I know if I buy one, I'm gonna want to buy them all, and that's a lot of money!

klingki

Appliedfor

diablo 3 eternal collection, brought it 2 days ago and have been playing nonstop, switch is the best console I ever owned 👌

Appliedfor

WaffleKnight

Risk of Rain 2. I have a bad habit of hopping around to multiple games in a single session, but this one has been holding my attention. It's 1/2 off in the US right now; strongly recommend.

Verbose edgelord.

Playing NO MAN'S SKY.

Bmartin001

Just Purchased Animal Crossing New Horizons, It's my first Animal Crossing game and im totally hooked.. This game is extremely addicting, So far im really enjoying it..

Nintendo Switch Freind Code: SW-0713-2551-1043

NapiLinkJC

@bmartin001 damn...another twist of my arm to pop my Animal Crossing cherry. May order it this weekend from Amazon.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0086-9314-8714

Switch Name: NapiLinkJC

SKTTR

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

SigourneyBeaver

Used my second voucher thing for Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition.

Sigourney Beaver.

NapiLinkJC

Just pulled the trigger; ordered Animal Crossing and it will be arriving tomorrow! It’ll be my first time so I’m looking forward to meeting new people and playing a game I have no history with.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0086-9314-8714

Switch Name: NapiLinkJC

Magician

Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Sayonara Wildhearts
Coffee Crisis
Code:Realize - Guardian of Rebirth (30% off AmazonNA)
War Tech Fighters

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

FX102A

Managed to grab a copy of Aggelos for Switch at a reasonable price. Missed when it dropped a little while back and now its skyrocketed up. Ordered it from Game.co.uk no less and actually came sealed much to my surprise.

Also picked up the Digimon double pack as feel that's gonna be a limited one.

FX102A

Artonide

Bought Divinity 2 on spring sale today

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

Magonigal

Just bought Good Job! Such a fun game

Magonigal

mjharper

@Neoguardian86 I don't know how many hundreds of hours of gaming that is. That just made my head hurt. Lots of good times ahead for you.

My last purchase was Doom 64. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet (playing through all the retro Dooms in order), but I loved it on N64.

mjharper

Switch Friend Code: SW-1710-0829-4896

CurryPowderKeg79

Just bought (The Touryst) which is on sell(U.S) for $13.99.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic