Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 4,655

bixente

Picked up Vampyr. Enjoying it so far.

Friend code

SW-0378-6005-8904

DeadlyCarrot

My latest purchase is: Switch Lite ZZ (first switch), Mario Odyssey, Mario Tennis and Kirby Star Allies.

FC: 3827-6401-7022
Discord: deadlyCarrot#9431

My Nintendo: darek

gcunit

@DeadlyCarrot Congrats, cieszyć się!

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Magician

Farm Expert 2019 (66% off AmazonNA)
Divinity Original Sin II
Moero Chronicle H
Mary Skelter 1&2

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Krull

Think my physical copy of Divinity: Original Sin II just landed in the post today. Looking forward to that one, especially after all those Baldur's Gate III previews.

Switch ID: 5948-6652-1589
3DS ID: 2492-5142-7789

Neoguardian86

i picked up Doom 3 for 'free' with my Gold Coins back when it was for $3 dollars.

i'm waiting a few weeks, got plenty to play in the meantime, to see if the Sega Classic Collections and some of the retro games go on sale this month or not.

CURRENTLY PLAYING
Switch: live A Live
Playstation 5: Assassins Creed Origins
Xbox Series X:
iOS: Final Fantasy 6 Pixel Remaster
3DS XL:

PSN : Neoguardian86
Steam : GhostinShell86

Switch Friend Code: SW-5194-5130-4929 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-0557-6118 | Nintendo Network ID: Neoguardian86

Blad

Have a somewhat long list here, so let's start from the top. Saboteur! I and II, Preventive Strike, Mad Age & This Guy, Quest for the Golden Duck, VSR: Void Space Racing, Watermelon Party, Mr Blaster, Timberman VS, Mecho Tales, 6 Mii Costumes, Robonaughts, Undertale, Super Smash Bros.™ Ultimate: Piranha Plant Standalone Fighter, The Legend of Dark Witch Renovation, and Super Smash Bros.™ Ultimate: Fighters Pass.

Edited on by Blad

Blad

Switch Friend Code: SW-8345-2077-2420 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-6739-1319 | My Nintendo: Coolcario | Nintendo Network ID: K-Star

MrH

I finally hunkered down and picked up BoTW. I feel that I can now play in peace without being distracted by everyone else's accomplishments for the game.

MrH

WaffleKnight

Mega Man X Legacy Collection. I've been craving some challenging retro gameplay like Shovel Knight, and this appears to be just what I'm looking for.

Verbose edgelord.

Playing NO MAN'S SKY.

Artonide

Bought Celeste on sale tonight. 😊

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

MuhBael

@Kabloop 10 games per month? I think you should chill

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

MuhBael

Yeah, i figured that much, what i truly meant is how can you like so many games per month?

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

Ryu_Niiyama

Super Mario Maker 2 and little dragon’s cafe. Both for 45 bucks thanks to the Mar10 sale and a clearance sale, plus my best buy vouchers.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

RR529

Ordered Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD yesterday. I know it has a bit of a bad reputation because it's easier than previous entries (and the motion controls of the Wii version were finicky), but I figured the relative easiness of it would make it a perfect jumping on point for a newbie.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

gcunit

Couple of games I've been wanting to add for a while have finally cleared the (physical) checkout, Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 and Rime

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Lalivero

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX ofc and I'm enjoying it, heh. Frickin Rayquaza stomping me atm though. D: Ha.

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

SigourneyBeaver

Two of those voucher things, of which I used one for Animal Crossing. The other will be used on something else later in the year.

Sigourney Beaver.

Magician

Langrisser I & II
Stranger Things 3: The Game
Mystery Investigations 1
Secrets of Magic 1+2

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Artonide

Bought 2 vouchers and used them to buy super smash bros ultimate and pre ordered animal crossing. 😊

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic