Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,461 to 1,480 of 4,655

Syndrome

Snatched DOOM 1,2 and 3 from the sale. Already played the hell(pun totally intended) out of them but at these prices (and being able to play them on the go) they're a steal. Also got Moonlighter on sale too.

Syndrome

zombi3wolf

This past month I've traded in Skyrim, Minecraft, Diablo and some PS4 games for Fire Emblems.
Also recently picked up Pokemon Shield and just yesterday Mario Maker 2.

zombi3wolf

My Nintendo: zombiewolf

FX102A

Was scared of missing out so imported the Asian English editions of Super Robot Wars V & X, plus SD Gundam Generations Cross Rays. Last one is actually my 3rd copy as picked up the standard edition in Japan in November (Licensed Music version sold out where I was), then I bought that one online and then got this one for the English spine. Yeah I’m not a big collector anymore but some still grab me. Oh and also MMZ collection on its way from the States.

FX102A

Artonide

Bought x2 vouchers on eshop and bought zelda botw + Super mario Party with them. Also bought zelda botw expansion. 😊

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

Ninfan

I just bought DOOM and where are my friends. Played DOOM before and where are my friends is good, it's another game that doesn't need online play to be good.

Ninfan

DannyBoi

@Ninfan I bought Doom 3. Great game. With all the expansions.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Bmartin001

I just bought dragons dawn of new riders, I also bought Darksiders warmastered, I also just pre ordered Ori and the will of the wisps on xbox one..

Nintendo Switch Freind Code: SW-0713-2551-1043

User199x

Two days ago I bought Sonic 2 on the eShop. Now we need 3 & Knuckles and the trilogy will be complete!

User199x

roccerfeller

Went a bit crazy on Switch games this year (2020) so far

• Luigi's mansion 3
  • Fire emblem 3 houses
  • FE Warriors
  • MK11
  • Hellblade
  • BotW Expansion
  • Doom 1/2/3
  • Doom 2016
  • Vampyr
  • Darksiders 1 & 2
  • Bulletstorm
  • Bayonetta 1 & 2
  • Pokemon Sword
  • Wolfenstein Youngblood
  • Metro Redux
  • Astral Chain
  • Witcher 3
  • Diablo 3
  • Starlink

Before this, I had a small collection (Zelda BotW, Links Awakening, Mario Odyssey, Smash Ultimate, Wolfenstein 2, NBA 2k19). I just went a bit wild because of some fantastic sales and I've finally had some time to play this thing since launch. I'm loving it so far.

I'll probably hold off on purchases after Doom Eternal until later this year. The only other game I have interest in purchasing, pending an eShop sale, will be DMC 3.

Edited on by roccerfeller

roccerfeller

Bucky

Doom, Doom 2, Doom 3, Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition, Assassin's Creed: The Rebel Collection

Bucky

Bmartin001

Just purchased Ni No Kuni wrath of the white witch and also picked up dead cells, Both Physical..

Nintendo Switch Freind Code: SW-0713-2551-1043

Atomic77

Just picked up Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for the Switch. Surprisingly it looks really good on my Switch Lite.

Atomic77
Nintendo Switch OLED Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Edition Gamer

DannyBoi

I'm deciding on what to buy next. I think Nintendo may have a problem with games coming to the switch next generation as developers will be more interested in developing for the PS5 and next Xbox.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

MuhBael

I don't know, even if the Switch won't be able to run ports of PS5/Xbox Series X games no matter how much developers try, i still believe studios will just begin porting more Gen 7 and Gen 8 games.

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

Magician

Super Meat Boy
Rune Factory 4 Special
Metro Redux
Galak-Z + Skulls of the Shogun

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

TOUGHDUDE94

Mega man zero collection

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic