Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,421 to 1,440 of 4,655

Neoguardian86

Have a bit of Sonic fever at the moment and I picked up Sonic Forces, Sonic 1, and Ofcourse Sonic Mania with Encore.

Edited on by Neoguardian86

CURRENTLY PLAYING
Switch: live A Live
Playstation 5: Assassins Creed Origins
Xbox Series X:
iOS: Final Fantasy 6 Pixel Remaster
3DS XL:

PSN : Neoguardian86
Steam : GhostinShell86

Switch Friend Code: SW-5194-5130-4929 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-0557-6118 | Nintendo Network ID: Neoguardian86

Yoshi-MT

The last game I have purchased is Katrielle and the millionaires conspiracy.

Yoshi-MT

klingki

Physical:
Daemon X Machina
Super Mario Maker 2

Digital:
Bot Vice
Super Star Path
Venture Kid
Roombo: First Blood

DLC:
Dead Cells - The Bad Seed

klingki

CodyMKW

the Animal Crossing: New Horizons pre-download

Edited on by CodyMKW

CodyMKW

Switch Friend Code: SW-2549-4631-6600 | 3DS Friend Code: 0645-5821-2438 | My Nintendo: CodyMKW | Nintendo Network ID: CodyMKW | Twitter:

Bmartin001

Unravel 2
Goblin sword

Nintendo Switch Freind Code: SW-0713-2551-1043

MuhBael

Alien Isolation, i recommend everyone to get if you love scary games regardless if you like the Alien franchise or not

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

Magician

Psikyo Shooting Stars Alpha
Psikyo Shooting Stars Bravo
Vostok Inc.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

WaffleKnight

Bendy and the Ink Machine
Nine Parchments
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Runbow
Sonic Forces

Verbose edgelord.

Playing NO MAN'S SKY.

WaffleKnight

@Woomy_NNYes From the little I've played of it, it seems pretty well put together. The atmosphere is fantastic, and the gameplay is alright. Overall better than I expected, and worth a shot if you're interested.

Verbose edgelord.

Playing NO MAN'S SKY.

Ninfan

I bought PULSTARIO . I always liked games like gravatar, gravator and thrust this game is very similar to them. only cost €2

Ninfan

AnVold

I bought Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore and it is one of my favorite game on Switch right with Fire Emblem. I srill can't decide, that is better.

GOIDA!
I hear ZOV.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1060-2447-4147 | 3DS Friend Code: 1092-0244-9690 | My Nintendo: Sunstrider

Artonide

Today i bought mario maker 2 on sale on eshop, and downloaded warface.

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

Ninfan

I just bought overlanders , it's a good racing game. It's a bit similar to most racing games. If your just looking for a racing game, this is one and only €2....

Ninfan

SuperJoon

Animal Crossing and Two Point Hospital Preordered

Might get one of the games on sale too, Maybe Mario Maker 2... Lets see how the winds blow

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

TOUGHDUDE94

Super Mario maker 2 ,
Team sonic racing and Mario and sonic

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic