Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 4,636

Artonide

Big sale on Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Gold Edition on eshop. Bought it today. Having alot of fun with this game so far, and so Much extra content in this pack.😃

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

Zuljaras

I ordered Hollow Knight from ebay again! It is the re-printed cartridge with the DLCs on the cart. I paid 60$ for it. And I sold the old copy for 25$.

RR529

Ordered Daemon X Machina recently.

Out of all the big Switch games that released in the second half of last year that I was really excited about, this is the last for me to get to (the others were Astral Chain, Link's Awakening, and Luigi's Mansion 3, all of which I enjoyed).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Magician

Blasphemous
Vampyr (40% off Amazon)
Ash of Gods: Redemption

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Zerocritic

I traded in 2 of my games last week and got fifa 20

KJ

urrutiap

my last recent Switch game purchases from last week and half ago are

Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

urrutiap

Ninfan

I just bought yet another zombie defense.

Ninfan

Neoguardian86

Picked up The Touryst.

CURRENTLY PLAYING
Switch: live A Live
Playstation 5: Assassins Creed Origins
Xbox Series X:
iOS: Final Fantasy 6 Pixel Remaster
3DS XL:

PSN : Neoguardian86
Steam : GhostinShell86

Switch Friend Code: SW-5194-5130-4929 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-0557-6118 | Nintendo Network ID: Neoguardian86

Wargoose

Pre ordered the kunio kun and double dragon collection. Mainly for the newly translated sports games.

Hoping for a re-release of Super Dodgeball on the neogeo. Plus River City Girls 2.

Wargoose

Diddy64

A few days ago I purchased Yooka-Laylee and The Impossible Lair on a e-shop sale.

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Artonide

Bought today goblin sword, super mario odyssey, pre ordered snack World and yet another zombie defense.

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

gcunit

@SigourneyBeaver How's Overlanders working out for you so far?

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

SigourneyBeaver

@gcunit It's fun. There's a game mode where you all have to attack a monster running around the track and the position you're in when it dies is the result. So far I've only played a more standard race mode. The only game I can compare it to really is GRIP and IMO it's miles better in handling, graphics and presentation. Please be aware that the cheap price had a lot to do with my purchase. I'd give it at least a 6/10 after the few races I've played. GRIP for me is a 4/10 at best.

Sigourney Beaver.

SigourneyBeaver

Forgot to add that I got the cartridge version of X:Morph: Defense Complete Edition. Great game.

Sigourney Beaver.

Magician

Kill la Kill - IF (50% off Shop4)
Portal Bridge Constructor
Deadly Premonition
Spirit Hunter NG (40% off Amazon)
Reel Fishing: Road Trip Adventure (60% off Amazon)
Snack World: The Dungeon Crawl - Gold

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

MuhBael

Bought Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and was about to get RE:Revelations but hold back. If anyone wants to play Smash feel free to add me

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic