Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 1,597

Tasuki

Picked the Collection of Mana (Physical FTW) from Best Buy today. I played Final Fantasy Legends years ago on the Game Boy and have Secret of Mana on several foramts, original cartridge, Wii VC, SNES Mini and even the PS4 remake but I really wanted to play the official release of the third game.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

MuhBael

Just bought Outlast: Bundle Of Terror, having this game on a handheld is a dream come true. Now Alien Isolation is next

MuhBael

Switch Friend Code: SW-0047-2458-9996 | My Nintendo: Martin685

WoomyNNYes

I got the Switch launch day. And just now, bought Snipper Clips. If there wasn't a demo, I never would have gotten it.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Playing: Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Trials Rising.
(I only accept friend requests if you tag me & say "Hi") FC: SW-5453-2229-5124, Usr: Anderiah(usually) (Eastern US)
My avatar pic: Me getting radical :P

JoeDiddley

Tokyo Mirage Sessions, the character models during in game dialogue reminds me a bit of the Persona Dancing 3 & 5 games.

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
PSN: joediddley

SigourneyBeaver

Just Glide, because it reminds me of that helicopter game.

Sigourney Beaver.

Tyranexx

Katamari Damacy Reroll (physical) strangely popped up in the mail today. I enjoyed the demo and decided the full game was worth a shot.

Currently playing: Link's Awakening (Switch), WarioWare Gold

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Ralizah

Paid $20 to my Game Sharing buddy so that we could play Luigi's Mansion 3.

Playing depressing games alone in my cold, dark room <3

Magician

Ms. Splosion Man
Blazing Chrome
Mistover
Aeternoblade II
Atelier Dusk DX Trilogy
Maitetsu: Pure Station
Coffee Talk
Super Robot Wars X

Switch Physical Collection - 574 games (as of April 4th, 2020)
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Magonigal

Spaceland, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (Looking forward to finally learning Gwent!), Puzzle Quest, Knights and Bikes

Magonigal

HolyYoshi

Just recently gave my original switch to my daughter so she could take it off to school . Was about to buy another to replace for me and decided to pick up a switch lite instead after I Demo’d it at Best Buy . Also got copies of Astral Chain and Disagea 1 complete .

Nintendo network ID : HolyYoshi
“ Wherever you go ... there you are “
Switch / My Nintendo : HolyYoshi!
Switch Friend Code : SW-4296-5017-1714

Magician

Furwind
The Gardens Between
Smoke and Sacrifice
Octahedron

Switch Physical Collection - 574 games (as of April 4th, 2020)
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

klingki

Got the 3 games by SMG (Death Squared, Super One More Jump, OTTTD) as they were each around $1. Actually the latter two I just got for free using gold coins. I also picked up the two games by Nakana.io (Lydia and EQQO) as they were 50% off for me.

klingki

Minskin

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.

A huge regret although a lesson learned to never purchase anything developed by Team Ninja ever again. So many issues with the game, that I wonder whether people just ignore for the sake of being fans of Marvel &/or the Ultimate Alliance franchise or if they're truly oblivious. I thought this game would be an enjoyable experience, fun & a pleasure to play. It certainly hasn't been very entertaining & hasn't encouraged me to continue playing at certain points. Very unbalanced too. A stressful experience where the game seems intent on frustrating & punishing the player for the sake of it. Hopefully Nintendo will choose more wisely in the future for a more competent development team. This poor excuse for game design belongs in the 90's.

Minskin

MuhBael

@Minskin that sucks, that's why before purchasing a game you first need to do some extra research. Look at reviews, gameplay videos, people opinions and only when you are 100% convinced you will like the game buy it

MuhBael

Switch Friend Code: SW-0047-2458-9996 | My Nintendo: Martin685

Minskin

MuhBael wrote:

@Minskin that sucks, that's why before purchasing a game you first need to do some extra research. Look at reviews, gameplay videos, people opinions and only when you are 100% convinced you will like the game buy it

Well other than seeing some of the comments from people & watching videos, until I play it there's only so much you can really 'know' about a game or the type of experience it can offer. Only when looking up specific things I was either unsure about or stuck on did I start to notice more negative comments & then over time more & more little annoyances started becoming more frequent & noticeable. How this wasn't addressed in the first place by Team Ninja makes me wonder whether much of the game was tested thoroughly or not. Nintendo should realise that this is an exclusive game to their library & consider carefully who is responsible for a game's development if it's apparent that there's a negative impact to basic gameplay . If Nintendo are also willing to ignore these issues then that doesn't say much for Nintendo either or anyone in support of it. There's really no excuse. I know it seems more like a rant or me venting, but Nintendo does have some of the best games, but unfortunately for me, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 hasn't been one of them. A shame it's been a disappointment, but it's just my honest opinion.

To be more positive, another game I've recently had so much fun with has been Pokémon S+S!!! Very addictive game & the recent dlc coming soon I can't wait!!! I'm glad it will remain supported in the near future & I'm sure it will be a success. This is probably the best time for anyone that's never played Pokémon before to try it. Many changes have made the gameplay experience far more efficient. Another game from the eshop sale is RemiLore. Such fun game that's easy to get into that I definitely recommend. Various upgrades, weapons to collect, spells & candy which is the game's currency. Basically an anime Diablo 3 lite with gorgeous art, visual effects & unlockable character for a NG+ playthrough after completing the game.

Minskin

CurryPowderKeg79

Went on a Hamster Corporation Run.
ACA NEOGEO METAL SLUG 5
ARCADE ARCHIVES IN THE HUNT
ACA NEOGEO BIG TOURNAMENT GOLF( U.S NAME)

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9 (SWITCH)(120+HRS)
BORDERLANDS: THE PRE-SEQUEL (PC)(12+HRS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

C-Chakra

Finally caved in and picked up Switcher 3 (already have it on steam, which is why I hadn't bought it already.)

and

Hypercharged: Unboxed (finally a local Multiplayer fps game! It's great too, I recommend it.

Killer Queen Black (50% off, finally made me hit the trigger)

Guacamelee 2 (Also 50% off. Pretty awesome)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

DennisNOR

Big sale on Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Gold Edition on eshop. Bought it today. Having alot of fun with this game so far, and so Much extra content in this pack.😃

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. Looking forward to Animal crossing: New horizons.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic