Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

gcunit

@You forgot the obligatory mention of which colour variant you went for...

Sweet present though

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

jdrocks89

Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu
Switch N' Shoot

jdrocks89

Swizze

Picked up Valkyria Chronicles and Labyrinth Of Refrain: Coven Of Dusk as part of the eshop sale.

Edited on by Swizze

Swizze

My Nintendo: Swizze

toiletduck

Mega Man Legacy X. Should play nice with my NSO SNES controller.

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

DenDen

@SigourneyBeaver
Could you let me know how youngblood is?
And how it looks and plays in handheld?

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Magician

The Black Friday deals have begun.

Dragon Marked for Death (50% off)
Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair (75% off, Gamestop)
Mutant Year Zero (50% off, Gamestop)
Children of Morta
Risk of Rain 1&2 (25% off)
Slay the Spire

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

DenDen

Citizens of space
Wandersong
Liar princess and the blind prince
Rekt
Thumper
Symphony bird

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Ralizah

Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair from GameStop. $10. Can't beat that price.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

WoomyNNYes

@Magician @Ralizah wait. Impossible Lair new!? Edit: wow, i see it on GameStop site. Holy expletive. Did you buy in store or online? Wondering if stores will be sold out of physical copies.

The Touryst

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Ralizah

@Woomy_NNYes I could only get it for that price by picking it up in-store. With that said, Gamestop should let you pick a store where it's available to pick it up from.

Also, make sure you actively log in to the website first. Even if you're normally automatically logged in. It seems to make it where you can actually complete the order.

I haven't actually picked up my copy yet, but it's supposedly on hold at my home store, so I should be picking it up tomorrow when I go into town.

SKTTR

Got a bunch on sale...

Sheltered
Milkmaid of the Milky Way
Jacob Jazz's Baobabs Mausoleum. - Episode 1: Ovnifagos Don't Eat Flamingos.
Jacob Jazz's Baobabs Mausoleum. - Episode 2: 1313 Barnabas Dead End Drive.
Reventure

I haven't played Sheletered yet,
but Reventure is great! 100 Endings in 12 hours. Very fun. It's addiciting to hunt all those endings down.

Baobabs Mausoleum is a weird and varied series that was fun to play through, unfortunately it's a also a bag full of bugs. The second game is not as great as the open world makes progress more difficult and the loading times when entering/leaving houses is a bit too much (especially with those simple pixel graphics), but the linear first game was very enjoyable. I still wanna check out Baobabs Mausoleum 3 when it's on sale.

Milkmaid was an exciting small point&click adventure about an alien race and a youth machine, It lasted an afternoon and an evening. 3-4 hours, but it was fine.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

RR529

A bit late to the party, but I recently ordered Link's Awakening. Hopefully it'll get here in time for me to enjoy it over the long weekend.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

IsaiahTSE

My last purchase was Luigi’s Mansion 3. As for my last digital purchase, it was either the Sans outfit or the Fighters Pass

IsaiahTSE

3DS Friend Code: 0920-3353-6960 | Nintendo Network ID: IC0831clubFit | Twitter:

Magician

Woomy_NNYes wrote:

@Magician @Ralizah wait. Impossible Lair new!? Edit: wow, i see it on GameStop site. Holy expletive. Did you buy in store or online? Wondering if stores will be sold out of physical copies.

The Touryst

I called my local Gamestop and managed to get a "hold" placed on an in-store copy. Good thing I did that, as two other people asked about the game shortly after I arrived ten minutes later.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

MsJubilee

Just recently bought Steins; Gate Elite and AI: The Somnium Files. Read some great things on both these games even tried the AI demo, so I'm excited to try them out.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Ralizah

@MsJubilee I bought AI and then promptly lent it to a relative who wanted to play the game and had just gotten a Switch, so I probably won't be playing my copy for a couple of months. Which is fine, because I'm neck deep in a bunch of other games anyway. Hope you enjoy it!

WoomyNNYes

@Magician Really? Nice work! The GameStop site said "sold out" on Tuesday. Or the closest copy was 60 miles away. That was a killer deal. If reviews say Trover Saves the Universe runs well on the Switch, I'll plan getting that.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic