Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 4,636

Magician

scubydo wrote:

How is Alliance Alive HD? I mean what type of game?

It's a 3DS port up-rezzed for Switch. JRPG, one I missed on the original platform because I was playing mostly PS4 games at the time. Beyond that, I know nothing. Admittedly I'm a fan of the publisher, NIS America, as I impulse-purchase every Switch game they push out. Good or bad.

It doesn't help that role playing is my favorite genre of game.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

AndyD

Magician wrote:

scubydo wrote:

How is Alliance Alive HD? I mean what type of game?

It's a 3DS port up-rezzed for Switch. JRPG, one I missed on the original platform because I was playing mostly PS4 games at the time. Beyond that, I know nothing. Admittedly I'm a fan of the publisher, NIS America, as I impulse-purchase every Switch game they push out. Good or bad.

It doesn't help that role playing is my favorite genre of game.

I have that problem too with RPGs...I've had to hold off on a lot because I caught myself spending too much on all the RPGs and never getting time to play them. I know some can collect...but unfortunately, I don't have the extra resources. So I gotta choose...and it is tough with all the good ones out there right now on the switch.

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

ZuneTattooGuy

Just purchased Yooka Laylee and the Impossible Lair, and Prepurchased (at Best Buy) Ring Fit Adventure

Gamertag: GoingTheDist

Lroy

ROGUE ACES. Used gold coins and as it was heavily discounted, cost me like 11 pence. Another Iā€™d had on my Switch eShop wish list since its release.

šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast šŸ•¹ | šŸš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

komodo182

Picked up Dragon Quest 1

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

BruceCM

I didn't find W3 controls clunky, @scubydo .... Maybe it's in comparison to games I haven't played? You can always get whichever games later, whenever there's a period with less new ones you want?
I guess Alliance Alive is more likely to go on a better sale quicker, being a remaster of a 3DS game, if that helps While you'd probably want to get W3 physical, since it's 32 GB & that'll be unlikely to ever get much cheaper

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

komodo182

@scubydo I spent around 500 hours in witcher 3 for ps4....so yeah, defintively got my money out of it.

komodo182

I picked up Asphalt (free game) and its fun so far

BruceCM

Just paid for Witcher 3, Baldur's Gate 1&2, Icewind Dale & Planescape Torment....

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

Yeah, well, I knew it was coming, so I'd saved most of it, @komodo182 ...

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

I know, I already played them all, @komodo182 .... Beamdog games on my phone & W3 on XB1

SW-4357-9287-0699

komodo182

@BruceCM I thought we already spoke of witcher 3 before

BruceCM

Probably .... Also, got Secret Files: Sam Peters (half price, as I own Tunguska & Puritas Codis) & Aeterno Blade

SW-4357-9287-0699

Benjoo

Lost Sphear, Ā£15 on eBay. Enjoying it so far.

Benjoo

Justifier

Killer queen black, seems like fun game so far.

"Wake me... when you need me."

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

Magician

Zombieland: Double Tap - Road Trip
Super Mario Maker 2
Baldur's Gate 1 & 2
Planescape: Torment & Icewind Dale
The Witcher III

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic