Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 4,634

WoomyNNYes

Had about $14.40 in eshop credits. Bought Untitled Goose Game for roughly 60 cents.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Lroy

Double dipped on BASTION as at that heavy discounted price it’s a no-brainier and also bought TRANSISTOR too as it was also on sale and I’d never had the opportunity to play it until now.

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

LuckyGus25

Finally got around to getting a physical copy of Undertale for my collection. Picked up Dragon Quest 11 S this past Friday and now I wait for my copy of River City Girls to ship out. Spent a lot of money on games in September, so I plan to dial it back in October.

Currently playing:
Life is Strange: True Colors
Cruis’n Blast
Castlevania Advance Collection

Will protect the Switch Lite with my life.

JoakimZ

Hyrule Warriors DE, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 and a carrying case for Switch Lite.

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

TheFrenchiestFry

When I get my monthly allowance, I'm definitely getting Dragon Quest XI S and the Erdrick Trilogy remaster physical set from PlayAsia

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Lalivero

Daemon x Machina right around launch. Tried to keep purchases to a minimum rn so I can finish up stuff I have. 😅

JoakimZ wrote:

Hyrule Warriors DE, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 and a carrying case for Switch Lite.

Have you gotten a chance to play Marvel yet? I probably will have a copy in the near future finally since it's been on my radar for a good while.

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

JoakimZ

@Lalivero Haven’t tried it yet, sorry. But I loved UA2 back in the day, so I’m looking forward to it

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

Magician

Dragon Quest XI S
Transistor

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

DenDen

Transistor and bastion

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

LuckyGus25

Picked up Untitled Goose Game and Transistor last night. There goes my plan to dial it back....

Currently playing:
Life is Strange: True Colors
Cruis’n Blast
Castlevania Advance Collection

Will protect the Switch Lite with my life.

klingki

Gato Roboto on sale for like $4 I think.

klingki

Darknyht

Broke down and purchased Dragon Quest II despite the ugly pseudo HD graphics. You adjust mentally on Handheld mode, but Docked mode just highlights that they didn't bother redoing the graphics from the phone edition.

Despite that, I will probably eventually get the other two because I am slowly switching camps from Final Fantasy to Dragon Quest as the better jRPG series in my own opinion (for whatever little that is actually worth beyond myself).

Darknyht

Nintendo Network ID: DarKnyht

Magician

YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World
Gekido: Kintaro's Revenge
Shakedown Hawaii

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

ZuneTattooGuy

In Sept I picked up quite a few games:
Astral Chain
Daemon X Machina
River City Girls
Sayonara Wild Hearts
Castle Crashers Remastered
Ghostbusters Remastered
Luigi's Mansion 3
Untitled Goose Game

In October I still plan on picking up:
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz HD
Ring Fit Adventure
Dragon Quest XI S
Ori and the Blind Forest
Purple and Orange Joy-Cons

Gamertag: GoingTheDist

TheFrenchiestFry

In October I will finally pick up Dragon Quest XI S, Goose Game and Sayonara Wild Hearts
I might even get Witcher 3 on Switch out of morbid curiousity since I really want to see how they even made that port possible considering it still even stutters occassionally in denser environments on my gaming laptop with an RTX 2060

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Justifier

Last night I got Hollow Knight, and couple of days ago pre ordered Overwatch.

"Wake me... when you need me."

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

Magician

Ghostbusters: The Video Game
Alliance Alive HD
Freedom Planet

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic