Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 4,673

SusieHaltmann

Last Switch game I bought that was not free was Team Sonic Racing. I think I'm in a bit of a deadzone, as my money scenario is not the best. As much as I'd love to get Luigi's Mansion 3 at launch, I have Pokemon Shield pre-ordered, so I need to watch it.

SusieHaltmann

Lroy

Just sunk a sizeable chunk of change on purchasing all the remaining table packs I needed for PBFX3. Now have every table currently available on Nintendo Switch. Huzzah!

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

AndyD

Magician wrote:

Daemon X Machina
Goat Simulator

Is goat simulator pretty good? My son is wanting it, but I am not sure I want to sink my money into it. Since, there are so many other games coming right now that I have pre-ordered.

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Ryu_Niiyama

Link's Awakening CE and amiibo.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Lroy

Had some meagre amount of gold coins accumulated from recent purchases. So picked up this BILLIARDS pool game currently on sale for less than £2. So got it for free using coins. How bad can it be? 🤪

Edited on by Lroy

Heavyarms55

I went a little nuts this week. I grabbed AI Sominium Files, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening and Dead or School And I might download Untitled Goose Game later this week. Oh, and I need to grab Dragon Quest 11 next week too...

Yet another reason not to buy the Switch Lite, buying nearly 200 dollars worth of games instead! XD (I have no bloody self control...)

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Magonigal

Ni No Kuni, Untitled Goose Game and Ori and the Blind Forest

Magonigal

Magician

Link's Awakening
Star Wars Pinball
Trine 1-3
Resident Evil Origins {$25 due to used RE1 code)

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

JoakimZ

A yellow Switch Lite and Link’s Awakening. Really happy with both of them, especially the Lite

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

Awezom

I recently purchased cuphead, astral chain, and three houses! Thinking about getting grid and a few others.

Awezom

Lroy

Took advantage of the current 50% off discount and stocked up on half a dozen Data East arcade titles I’d long wanted. Bought CAVEMAN NINJAS and its sequel. NITRO BALL, TWO CRUDE DUDES, SUPER REAL DARWIN and WIZARD FIRE.

CurryPowderKeg79

I found Ni NO KUNI at Walmart for $41 so i picked it up.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

toiletduck

Now that SNES games are a thing, I can no longer live without a proper left d-pad joycon. I therefore ordered the Hori left joycon Mario edition for about €25.

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

Magician

AI: The Somnium Files
Aggelos
Songbird Symphony

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

C-Chakra

Just picked up Ultimate Chicken Horse on a discount. Watching vids definitely didn't do it justice for me. I understood the whole idea but wasn't sure if it would be a hit or a miss as a party game. Well.. I got the projector out last night for some backyard booze, food and Switch. A definite hit, it's a damn riot! Heave Ho is #1 though. I wish I could get them to love Towerfall as much but unfortunately they don't... A-holes

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

jdrocks89

Got Membrane and Bastion from the E-shop.

jdrocks89

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic