jdrocks89

Got SEGA Ages Virtua Racing and Crayola Scoot off the eShop

jdrocks89

Woomy_NNYes

Forgotton Anne
Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy
Car Mayhem -see note

-I recommend the Forgotton Anne demo.
-Car Mayhem is a cheap voxel style game. It was on sale for $1.49 US. I like the pursuit mode. By all means, this is a crappy game, but I've played the pursuit mode for close to 10 hours now There is a bit of genious to the game, I think, but it's rough around the edges for sure. The more light posts you mow down, the more they obstruct and hurt the cop cars chasing you. It's assets look like they're pulled straight from Voxel Shot. Literally. Stolen?? And now the game appears to have mysteriously disappeared from eshop in the US. It was under "Sabec" games. If you can find it, I'm not recommending it. But I will surely be playing it more

Edited on by Woomy_NNYes

Splatoon 2 - Usually play turf war, sometimes salmon run.
FC:
SW-5453-2229-5124 (level 97 & all other games)
SW-2689-6138-5686 (2nd splatoon profile)
Usr:Anderiah
eastern US.
Cough! (patiently waiting for A Hat in Time)

carlos82

Not a game but my latest purchase is the Hori Hayabusa arcade stick as I managed to find it in my local CEX for £75. Now I'm not the biggest fighting game fan or at least not since the 90's, I do however have Mortal Kombat 11 on order so we'll see how I get in with that, I have had a little play on Street Fighter 2 with varying success as I get used to it. Where it really has shined is the plethora of arcade archives games I have plus the Namco stuff and beat em ups and has somehow made those games even more fun, then all the vertical/horizontal shooters and this are a match made in heaven. Highly recommended for arcade fans

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5967-3221-9309 | My Nintendo: Carlos

Diddy64

Megaman Legacy Collection 1 and Final Fantasy VII. I'm thankful for the rewind feature of the former, as the first and third Megaman are a bit difficult.

Undergoing games: Donkey Kong Country 2, Final Fantasy VII, Spyro The Dragon (Reignited Trilogy).

Magician

Virtua Racing (25% off)
Momodora
Toki Tori Collection
Rive Ultimate Edition

Switch Physical Collection - 412 games (as of September 20th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dead or School (Switch) Sly Cooper (PS Vita)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

CurryPowderKeg79

Just pre ordered Dragon Quest XI S after playing the demo for $49.94. Amazon & Walmart have it for this price here in the U.S.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: LINK'S AWAKENING (SWITCH)
BIOSHOCK INFINITE (PC)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

sweth_t

Transistor and Bastion, because they were on sale for wickedly low prices.

sweth_t

OmegaDestroyer

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark. A very solid turn-based tactics game. I strongly recommend it if you like the genre.

Streets of Rogue: Even after putting over a hundred hours into the PC version, I had to pick it up for the Switch. It packs a serious punch.

OmegaDestroyer

Magician

Dragon's Lair Trilogy
Collection of Mana
Terraria
Astral Chain
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 412 games (as of September 20th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dead or School (Switch) Sly Cooper (PS Vita)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

RR529

Astral Chain, though it'll be a bit before it arrives because of the holiday.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

farrow000

Astral Chain
Fire Emblem Three Houses
Sushi Striker

farrow000

My Nintendo: SW-3219-1520-3721

Heavyarms55

I wasn't going to buy Astral Chain, but I happened to go to the mall last Friday and saw they had a collector's edition still sitting on the shift...

I have no impulse control apparently.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me
Edelgard profile pic credit to the amazing: https://roselph.tumblr.com/

CurryPowderKeg79

I bought me an 8bitdo bluetooth usb adapter so i can use my PS4 controller on my Switch.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: LINK'S AWAKENING (SWITCH)
BIOSHOCK INFINITE (PC)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

DenDen

Astral chain
Okani

Now playing
Switch : Astral Chain, Fire emblem tree Houses, Daemon X Machinema, (updated 14-09-19
Switch fc: SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Jimez

New SD card for the Switch, 128gb up from 64gb. Was on sale for £10, so couldn't argue.

The Mrs bought me another 12 month sub to the NSO

Jimez

jdrocks89

Pre-purchased Star Wars Pinball off the Eshop

jdrocks89

SmaggTheSmug

Invisigun Reloaded, dunno how the online scene is, but local play with friends is great. Especially if you have friends that are very much into that deception style play.

SmaggTheSmug

Twitter:

Daniel36

After pretty much bleeding dry Kairosoft's Dungeon Village, I went and bought their game Epic Astro Story. I don't know man, something about the simplistic, SNES-like graphics and gameplay just does it for me. They kind of remind me of the first time I played the SNES version of Sim City, or Populous.

They're far from perfect games, but they are perfect for whenever I have a couple of minutes.

Daniel36

Wattsy75

Grabbed Bayonetta 1+2 from Argos at lunchtime for £35!!1 Happy days.

Wattsy75

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic