Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,101

redd214

@ajm222 awesome man glad it worked out for you!

@Lroy I bought one of the new 8bitdo controllers as well, should arrive tomorrow!! May get another if it works well since my pro controller is starting to get a bit of drifting in the left stick.

redd214

Magician

Raiden V
Ugly Dolls
Horizon Chase Turbo

This evening I plan to do some window shopping in search of a V2. We'll see how that goes.

Switch Physical Collection - 387 games (as of August 23rd, 2019)
Currently playing: OPUS Collection (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

SKTTR

Super Mario Maker 2
Dragon Quest Builders 2

backloggery.com/SKTTR

Captain_Toad

Cook Serve Delicious 2! I barely got through the first order on classic mode...oh this outta be fun....
Blazeblue CrossTag Battle.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Lroy

@redd214 According to Amazon UK the new Pro+ pad from 8-Bit Do has been delayed into late September. Congrats if you got yours early.

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

redd214

@Lroy ahh man that sucks for you guys. Still showing up on US Amazon but I'm sure shipping may be painful. Hopefully it's worth the wait for you!

redd214

CurryPowderKeg79

I just bought both Turok 1&2 games which are on sell now on the U.S Eshop.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
DEUS EX: GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION (PC)
DOOM: THY FLESH CONSUMED (SWITCH)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Magician

Oniken + Odallus
Guacamelee 1-2 Punch Collection

Currently playing: OPUS Collection (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Zuljaras

Pre-Ordered both Darksiders II Deathfinitive edition and Yu-Gi-Oh for the Switch.

Zuljaras

gcunit

Steamworld Dig 2
Civilization VI
Virtua Racing

And my absolute pride and joy (when it arrives)...

Untitled

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Magician

@gcunit The Diamond Dream Edition for SNK Heroines is a fantastic CE for the asking price. Arguably the best CE to come from NIS. I can only hope that Samurai Shodown gets an equally impressive CE when it arrives on Switch.

Anti-Matter

@RazorWind
Question, is that the Switch version of My Time at Portia ?

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Magonigal

Snooker 19 and Heave Ho which looks like a very fun multiplayer game. There are so many good local multiplayer games on Switch. Cant play either of them yet though as pre-ordered

Magonigal

RR529

Blaster Master Zero - Not big on indies, but I just finished up Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 and am going to wait until my next paycheck in 2 weeks to buy my next big game (probably Astral Chain), so I got this to tide me over.

I've enjoyed the other games I've played from Inti Creates (Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon & Mighty Gunvolt Burst), and am glad to say I'm enjoying this so far as well. Just picked up the map for the second area (the residential zone).

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

TalentedAtGames

Xenoblade Chronicles 2, SAO Hollow Relization and Team Sonic Racing. Love Sonic so far; SAO though.......bored instantly.

TalentedAtGames

LetsGoSwitch

Just bought Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy Of The Duelist Link Evolution. Loving it so far!

LetsGoSwitch

YANDMAN

Umihara Kawasi Fresh, Horizon chase Turbo and Ninja Saviours

YANDMAN

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic