Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 101 to 120 of 4,673

SwitchForce

PayDay2...but that doesn't include my up and coming pre-order lists which is quite long.

SwitchForce

Artonide

Skyrim is my latest purchase

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. ๐Ÿ˜Š

W90WBA

A carry case that can take switch, power cable, dock, pro controller or joycon grip, game slots and a cable for HD - perfect for taking the full switch experience to a friends house

W90WBA

Riveldi

Disgaea 5 complete edition!

Riveldi

Syndrome

Dandara and really looking forward to Flinthook.

Syndrome

Selkaoirse

Celeste, and I'm hooked.
I usually don't like splatformers, but Celeste's story and level design brings the genre to a whole new level.

Selkaoirse

Scrummer

The last game I bought was Enter the Gungeon back in January.

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

Anti-Matter

Portal Knights USA region on 25 Feb 2018.
Untitled

Overcooked Special Edition on 4 Mar 2018.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

meppi64

Finally got my copy in.
Really happy about it too as it didn't get sent until 4 days after I actually came out for some reason.

Untitled

meppi64

Switch Friend Code: SW-8347-9726-5976 | My Nintendo: meppi64 | Nintendo Network ID: meppi64

Aven

I recently got my third game, Xenoblade chronicles 2. I'm trying to finish Disgaea 5 first though.

Aven

Tibob

The Escapists 2.

So far I'm really struggling with it : can't get passed the first prison "Central Perks". I was expecting a "Don't Starve" kind of vibe, but it's way more complicated. Not sure if that kind of game's for me.

Tibob

Varking

My most recent purchase is the Dragonball Xenoverse 2 DLC pack for my daughter. Before that I think the last game I purchased was NBA 2k18.

Varking

Switch Friend Code: SW-2170-3160-1269 | My Nintendo: varking | Nintendo Network ID: Varking

Lroy

With the new redeemable Gold Points system. I picked up MAGICAN LORD along with taking a chance on SKY FORCE RELOADED.

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast ๐Ÿ•น | ๐Ÿš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

SuperLuigiTime

I recently bought Mutant Mudds Collection and Caveman Warriors (hope the latter is as good as it looks) Although I didn't buy this, I plan on trying the Kirby Star Allies demo I downloaded yesterday sometime this weekend.

SuperLuigiTime

Switch Friend Code: SW-2814-0794-4500 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-6949-4255 | Nintendo Network ID: tavorestye92

Ralizah

Detention. Looking forward to playing it!

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Aurumonado

@Anti-Matter Where did you get those white joycons?

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HalcyonInkAndImage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

@Aurumonado @Meowpheel
Yup.
I bought the White Joy Cons shell replacement from Ebay.
I had asked my local video game repairman to swap my Red Joy Cons shell with White one.
Pretty neat, isn't it ?

Anti-Matter

Aurumonado

@Anti-Matter They look perfect. I want to do that, but I'm not confident enough with hardware mods to risk it.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HalcyonInkAndImage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

Lroy

Just bought ENTER THE GUNGEON after much back and forth in my mind since its release. Comes highly recommended by folks on here so decided to pull the trigger โ˜บ๏ธ

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast ๐Ÿ•น | ๐Ÿš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic