Forums

Topic: Your 2019 wishes?

Posts 21 to 40 of 66

TheAwesomeBowser

My wish is for NSO to stop.

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

BenGrimm

Prime 4 is my only big wish this year, fingers crossed.

BenGrimm

Heavyarms55

@nintendobynature Ohh that does sound pretty cool. I'd like that.

On the topic of LoZ twists, I'd like one set in a pseudo modern/futuristic world. Ganon would be a rebel claiming to oppose the monarchy and fighting for the people, but carrying out horrific acts of terrorism, Link would "coincidentally" be a sole survivor of a platoon of soldiers protecting Princess Zelda. They'd get framed by Ganon as having bombed the city, killing a bunch of civilians to put down his rebellion, and the public would side with him. Zelda would be a closet tech nerd and you'd Switch between Link for the combat portions and Zelda for puzzle solving. But both characters would play supporting roles in each other's specialty. In the end they'd prove Ganon was behind the bombings, restore Zelda's reputation and save Hyrule from Ganon's attempt to use a doomsday weapon.

... I have thought about this before... lol In my little delusional fanfic, Zelda would actually resent Link's rigid adherence to authority and her own status, her attitude would make Link think more for himself, while Link's discipline and duty would push Zelda to better understand her role as a leader.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

AndreaF96

I would love to see a revolution in pokemon, leading to something like "pokemon: breath of the wild", but I know it won't happen anytime soon. Still looking forward to gen 8. Hoping they follow the path laid out with sun/moon/usum since they were by far the best pokemon games I ever played (and I played most of them).

A port of mario maker, or mario maker 2, would be greatly appreciated since they would basically bring infinite levels of 2d mario, which I love, especially those inspired by super mario bros 3, my first game.

I'd love a new Pokémon mystery dungeon in the style of the first 3 titles.

Also, kingdom hearts has always inspired me, and 385/2 days was good so I'd like a collection of kingdom hearts releasing this year and the announcement of a kh3 port for next year. Yeah, I know, it's not gonna happen.

Edited on by AndreaF96

AndreaF96

Bunkerneath

My simple wish is an Orange Box on switch which has all Halflife Games including the original, opposing force and blue shift expansions.

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Agriculture

Bunkerneath wrote:

My simple wish is an Orange Box on switch which has all Halflife Games including the original, opposing force and blue shift expansions.

Without the wow factor the graphics and physics engine had back in the day, Half-Life 2 and it's expansions probably won't have mass appeal. Team Fortress 2 isn't as popular as it's competitors, so that leaves Portal, which isn't very long. A complete remake of Half Life 1 would probably fare better.

Agriculture

Dezzy

My main hope is that Fire Emblem is as good as some of the 3DS entries.
After that, I just want to see some Metroid Prime 4 footage, maybe at E3. I suspect it'll be a 2020 game though.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Bunkerneath

@Agriculture That's what I meant, I meant an Orange Box with Halflife, Halflife Opposing Force, Halflife Blue Shift, Halflife 2 with episodes, Portal 1 & 2. Now that I would be willing to spend out a lot of money as I love them all.

Never got on with Team Fortress.

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

NintendoByNature

@Heavyarms55 looks like you've thought out a good one too! They just need to bring over more zelda asap. I'm itching for a new one.

NintendoByNature

LilDoggo48

nintendobynature wrote:

@Heavyarms55 looks like you've thought out a good one too! They just need to bring over more zelda asap. I'm itching for a new one.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they announced a New 2D Zelda game. Maybe something else along the lines of A Link Between Worlds or Four Swords.

Eagerly Awaiting Animal Crossing for Switch!

Agriculture

Bunkerneath wrote:

@Agriculture That's what I meant, I meant an Orange Box with Halflife, Halflife Opposing Force, Halflife Blue Shift, Halflife 2 with episodes, Portal 1 & 2. Now that I would be willing to spend out a lot of money as I love them all.

Never got on with Team Fortress.

I see. If that ever happens I hope the first game and it's expansions are remakes.

Agriculture

MysticGengar

Mario maker 2!

That is all.

Nice >:]

I do stupid stuff on youtube.com/mysticbros, so check it out if your bored or whatever.
Or don't, it's your time after all.

NintendoByNature

I'm actually hoping for release dates on the resident evil games for switch too.

NintendoByNature

Heavyarms55

@Agriculture I wouldn't underestimate the power of nostalgia. A LOT of people loved Half-Life back in the day. I am sure they would like to play it again on a portable device. Not saying people wouldn't like a full remaster, but then such a remaster would almost certainly be on PC first, then PS4/5 and Xbone/whatever new system Microsoft does.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

infernogott

Rhythm Heaven and Wario Ware!

infernogott

toiletduck

Galaxy 1+2 combo and a Paper Mario collection. I'd also like some kind of casual sports game, done right by Nintendo (in the style of Wii Bowling and Golf). I know Nintendo probably would have done that by now if they'd wanted to, but I still feel a game like that could fill in some blanks. Mario Maker is also on my list, but they'll probably wait with that until '20 or '21.

Besides that there's probably no need at all for me to get bored with my Switch, between my current backlog and all the awesome games already announced.

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

Justifier

I would like to see Breath of the Wild prequel. I want to see Hyrule before calamity. They could use the BofW engine and maybe a map.

"Wake me... when you need me."

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

KnightsTemplar

Ok. So i wish for zelda wind waker the most. Other than that.. just all the zelda games. Every single one..... mischief makers remake or port. Old n64 game. Sonic adventure 1 and 2.. comeon sega. Make it happen. And a decent tower defence game. Possibly a port of dungeon defenders 1. Not 2. 2 sucked

KnightsTemplar

MarioVillager92

Probably won't happen, but I think it would be sweet to have the 3D Mario games presented Super Mario All-Stars style on the Switch. SM64, Sunshine, Galaxy 1 and 2, and maybe 3D Land and 3D World. I suspect Nintendo's gonna throw in 3D World to the Switch in the not too distant future so I'd say the first four 3D Marios would do just fine.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.