Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Posts 521 to 540 of 926

Tsurii

And she's on my Party. Gonna Partner her with Tora because Nopon with big ass Hammer.

I really hope Tora's gonna be like he was in Xenoblade X tho. He's one of my favorite characters in that one, with Mia being the other lol

Edited on by Tsurii

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221

Twitter, not like there's anything interesting on there

JaxonH

Been purposely ignoring this game until all the Fire Emblem Warriors, Super Mario Odyssey, Nights of Azure 2, DOOM, RIME, LA Noire, Skyrim, Resident Evil Revelations 1/2, Azure Striker Gunvolt 1/2, Axiom Verge, MXGP3, WWE 2k18, LUMO, Xonic and Xbox One X talk has died down.

I don't want to start getting hyped for this game (don't get me wrong, I'm already hyped- I mean super hyped for the final stretch) until all these other games are in the rearview mirror.

Which looks like it's going to be mere weeks before release. There are just so many games releasing in the span of the next 30 days or so. But you'll see me back in here soon enough ready to talk this game up.

PLAYING
Switch: Skyrim, LA Noire, DOOM, Rocket League
3DS: Metroid Samus Returns
PS4:
PSVR: Skyrim VR
Vita:
X1:
PC:

Jesus is Lord.

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9763-9374 | Nintendo Network ID: JaxonH

Dezzy

@JaxonH

Based on the general quality of the trailers for this so far (at least compared to the 2 previous games), Monolithsoft don't want you to get hyped either

Converted from Sony to Nintendo during 7th gen and never looked back.

JaxonH

@Dezzy

Ya, thankfully I know better. I cherish Xenoblade. The game deserves a rockin' trailer though. I know it'll be epic, but they'd do well to convey that in a 3 minute video.

PLAYING
Switch: Skyrim, LA Noire, DOOM, Rocket League
3DS: Metroid Samus Returns
PS4:
PSVR: Skyrim VR
Vita:
X1:
PC:

Jesus is Lord.

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9763-9374 | Nintendo Network ID: JaxonH

Dezzy

@JaxonH

The only trailer for this that I think has been excellent was the first one really. They need a couple of really awesome ones before launch to get people hyped.
Like that Breath of the Wild trailer when they announced the Switch. That really got people pumped for the game.

kkslider5552000

I do agree that whoever has been doing the trailers for Zelda and Mario lately just need to do ALL the trailers at Nintendo.

I'm hyped for it, but I would be hyped with NO trailers tbh so...

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Dezzy

Nintendo: Have you got a trailer for the presentation, Monolithsoft?
Monolithsoft: TAKE THISSSSSSSSSSSS.

QwertyQwerty

After watching the latest gameplay trailer on Gamexplain, I sincerely hope they allow you to turn down the voices. The VA during battles has been ramped up, even though it was a problem in previous games. Hearing the characters spitting the same canned lines over each other was a nitpick in the original, a problem in X, and sounds like it's going to be nauseating in XB2, what with 4 characters, their blades, and the mascot guy in Rex's helmet, all spitting canned lines.

QwertyQwerty

Inertiacreep

@QwertyQwerty lol, i know its awesome... but yea these new gameplay videos are the best quality weve seen so far and its just insane how good this game looks.

Inertiacreep

Snaplocket

@QwertyQwerty It was way worse in the original then X. At least in X the quotes were integrated into the combat itself.

Snaplocket

EvilLucario

Honestly don't think the repeated lines are too big of an issue. In XC1 they were personalized enough and added a lot of character to battles to make them more awesome to fight in. In XCX soul voices were an essential part of combat to notify you what Art to use to get buffs/heals.

Either way, after listening to the OST of what's available, I'm 1000% MORE hyped for this game. Oh my goodness, this OST is nothing but pure euphoria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZvuobyW97U

Literally have this song on repeat for the past 6 hours. STILL NOT SICK OF IT

Honestly, this is THE single best launch year for a console in a very long time. A new 3D Mario and Zelda was enough to seal the deal for many, but other niches like Mario + Rabbids, Splatoon, ARMS, Fire Emblem Warriors, and now Xenoblade Chronicles 2? Man, you cannot look at that and say that's bad. So much diversity and great stuff it's mind-boggling.

EvilLucario

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

QwertyQwerty wrote:

The VA during battles has been ramped up, even though it was a problem in previous games.

You're allowed to have this wrong opinion.

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Luna_110

I like the VA, and it’s great the voices have been ramped up. It was annoying in XCX that the volume was sometimes so low that it would drowned by the music.

Massive backlogs are a gamer's worst enemy
Now playing: Bravely Default, Zelda Twilight Princess HD

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Inertiacreep

@EvilLucario i mean i sampled some of the music in the switch news section, but i didnt really listen to any whole songs... so listening to this track while waiting to start a game of Dota2.... man this has got to be one of the best video game tracks ever.

Inertiacreep

Snaplocket

@EvilLucario It's better then any of the ridiculously forgettable tracks from the first two games, I'll give it that. (still really not my taste though)

Snaplocket

Inertiacreep

@Snaplocket the strings piano and guitars like... this is really an outstanding composition.

Inertiacreep

EvilLucario

That's fair, not every piece of music should aim to appeal to everyone. But holy moly it's taken over my eardrums lol.

EvilLucario

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Operative2-0

What are your guys' favorite xenoblade tracks? I'll -always- love Beyond the Sky from the first game, but Sylvalum's theme from X is so hauntingly gorgeous.

Operative2-0

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic