Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Posts 481 to 500 of 3,602

jtmnm

New Blade showed up on Twitter just now. Managed to catch it because browsing/tweeting.

Untitled

Pretty sweet!

edit: Video in tow!

Edited on by jtmnm

jtmnm

Switch Friend Code: SW-4706-4065-3902 | Twitter:

EvilLucario

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Inertiacreep

@Knighty_IX OMG I read about the direct before seeing your video and then the beginning theyre showing all the cutscenes and we finally get a sample of the voice overs i was so confused thinking "wth, did the direct get leaked?"

i cant believe theyre speaking french, im so pissed.

And im glad they finally said the mob HP is buffed because im sick of all these people crying saying the combat is going to be bad... obviously any reasonable person knows they werent going to make us spend 5 minutes on every trash mob.

Edited on by Inertiacreep

Inertiacreep

Grandpa_Pixel

I can not wait for this game. I loved the original and enjoyed the spiritual sequel. This is the game I have been waiting for all year. But I worry with Odyssey and BotW will it beat them (in my personal eyes)?

Also I really hope for Amiibo this time around. Really hoping for it.

Grandpa_Pixel

MFD

@Snaplocket To each their own, but I understand people wanting dual-audio with this one. Rex's voice just annoys me that much.

MFD

Joeynator3000

So who thinks this is where we find out that the game was heavily censored for us? lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Joeynator3000

UmniKnight wrote:

@Joeynator3000 Don't jinx it

Too late.
Untitled

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Grumblevolcano

@Snaplocket Smash 5 having 70 characters but they're all Marth clones

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Any word on changing the blades' clothes yet?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Kaede393

I am currently playing Xenoblade Chronicles 3D on 3DS and the game is fantastic. It has a great rythm and the story is getting more and more interesting, boss battles are intense, took me awhile to understand the system, but after a little time I got it and is absolutely fun. I absolutely will buy Xenoblade Chronicles 2. =)

Edited on by Kaede393

Kaede393

Switch Friend Code: SW-4087-6029-6414

Kaede393

Snaplocket wrote:

@Kaede I thought Xenoblade 1 was cliche and boring. (very overrated imo) X was actually pretty good though.

I am very satisfied with it by now and I have enjoyed very much the latest hours. At the begging nothing made too much sense, but I kept playing and the game got much better.
Maybe you was expecting too much and it dissapointed you, I was expecting nothing and it surprised me. High expectations are always a backslash when aproaching games.

Kaede393

Switch Friend Code: SW-4087-6029-6414

kkslider5552000

Joeynator3000 wrote:

So who thinks this is where we find out that the game was heavily censored for us? lol

presumably not, considering the game was shown recently with AFAIK everything the same.

Which is probably for the best, if largely for not having to deal with the whiny losers that would be butthurt about it.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Inertiacreep

@Tsurii i am satisfied with the extent of the content I've seen and don't want to really spoil too much, but i don't think i can not watch the direct.. besides they can't really spoil anything in that right

Inertiacreep

Agriculture

I'm thinking of getting this game, but haven't played any others in the series. Will that be a problem?

Also, is the combat turned based like FFX, turned based-real time like in Knights of the Old Republic*, or something else?

*Kotor had this weird mix of the two where everything happened in real time, but you picked attacks that would be carries out during your "turn".

Agriculture

kkslider5552000

Xenoblade 2 is at least SUPPOSED to not have significant connections to the other games so it should be fine.

Kotor is probably a decent comparison for the combat. Somewhere between that and MMOs.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Agriculture

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Xenoblade 2 is at least SUPPOSED to not have significant connections to the other games so it should be fine.

Kotor is probably a decent comparison for the combat. Somewhere between that and MMOs.

Thanks, sounds like it's something I would enjoy.

Agriculture

Dezzy

@Agriculture

It's the same as KOTOR combat but just more interesting and more focus on timing/skill based stuff. You feel much less passive than you do in KOTOR, Dragon Age or FF12.
No you don't need to play any others. It's still not entirely clear if it'll have connections to XC1 in its story but they're making it quite clear it'll only be a minor connection if it is.

kkslider5552000 wrote:

When have they said that? It's been lightly implied by the complete lack of mention of anything but I don't recall them actually saying anything.

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

LzWinky

I think the art style is miles better than the first one. It was really hard to look at with the Wii/3DS graphics

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic