Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Posts 461 to 480 of 3,602

Jhena

I loved how xeno many of Xs soundtrack felt. Definitely prefer sawanos music. Im sure overall i will like the new soundtrack but the battle theme sounds pretty lame.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Onaga

My fav from xenoblade 1 is the ending cutscene. It is one those songs it gets in my head. The list of songs are (xbch1 beyond the sky, FE awk Id serenity, Return, purpose, halo 2 main theme, FE ft lost in thoughts all alone, zelda breath of the wild all the songs ,battalion wars 2 menu theme for some weird reason, last but not least ssbm main menu theme.

Onaga

Luna_110

Theme X and The way are my favorites from XCX. I love the music, and the lyrics from the way fit well with the tone of XCX.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

JaxonH

I've purposely avoided the blade updates. Like Mario Odyssey, I'd much rather just go into the game and be surprised.

The game is coming up really quick here. Really quick. After Odyssey, I'm playing DOOM for 4 days, LA Noire for 3 days, Skyrim for 11 days, then Resident Evil Revelations 2 for 3 days...

And then it's Xeno time.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TuVictus

Amen to that ^^^^^^^^^

I'd like to... See his blade

TuVictus

Dezzy

Snaplocket wrote:

@DiscoGentleman Xenoblade 1 already ported twice, it doesn't need an HD remaster.

Oh it SO does. It looks incredible in HD on Dolphin. You don't even need to change the textures. Just get it rendering in 1080p.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Inertiacreep

i feel like ive never wanted a game to come out so bad as i want this game to come out.. the closest anticipation ive had to this was when i had nintendo 64 pre ordered with mario 64 and i was more hyped than ever.
the day it came out my mom brought me to toys r us and picked it up.. then she made me go to this wack work picnic she had or something like that. oh i was just losing my mind there! like "mom can we go yet???" lol

while playing mario odyssey the only other game ive planned is LA Noire release and XBC on emulator until dec 1st.

Edited on by Inertiacreep

Inertiacreep

Anti-Matter

@Knighty_IX
About Torna, why did Tetsuya Nomura involved in Xenoblade 2 ?
Should be care with his projects for SquareEnix ?
What is that means about "collaboration" between a staff from SquareEnix with Nintendo ?

Anti-Matter

TuVictus

@Dezzy Yes!!! The bf is playing through it on Dolphin and things like Satorl Marsh are beyond stunning in HD. IMO they should have ported it to the Switch instead of the 3DS, where it's worse in nearly every way. And yeah, that title screen alone shows how amazing the game looks in HD. So clean and crisp looking.

@DiscoGentleman Oh definitely, I'm glad we get to get in on that fan service too

TuVictus

EvilLucario

@Snaplocket Ported once. The Wii U Virtual Console was basically just a download for the actual Wii game, like Galaxy 1/2 and Prime Trilogy. I assume it was far easier to do because the Wii U allows native backwards compatibility with the Wii, so it's not even port-levels of effort to bring it there.

Regardless, an HD double pack of XC1 and XCX would be sweet.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Dezzy

Snaplocket wrote:

@Tsurii GASP

On a separate topic, does anyone know who the character design more the Mario series is. I know the American branch came up with his design but I have no idea who the current designer is in particular.

It's basically been the same character designs since Sunshine so I'm guessing it doesn't matter really.

Dezzy

@Snaplocket

Well there's no need when they stick with essentially the same design. They just need someone to add the finishing touches like the hair texture and the bouncy nose.

jtmnm

@Dezzy Would also love to see a XC remaster in the vein of what Nintendo and Squeenix did with the Zelda and FF series. Minor touch-ups go a long way.

@Knighty_IX Thanks for sharing the title screen. Too excited for this!

jtmnm

Switch Friend Code: SW-4706-4065-3902 | Twitter:

Ralizah

Xenoblade 1 looks like garbage on an HDTV... and even worse on the 3DS' 240p screen. An HD remaster would do wonders for it.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Inertiacreep

@Snaplocket well i am avoiding most games because all i want to play is Xenoblade.. i only got my switch a couple weeks ago i still need to play zelda but i won't play that until im done with Xenoblade and if octopath is still a ways out

Inertiacreep

Inertiacreep

@Snaplocket lol, i only have so much time, i work too! Besides I'm forever a dota2 addict if you know how that goes.

Inertiacreep

Dezzy

JTMnM wrote:

@Dezzy Would also love to see a XC remaster in the vein of what Nintendo and Squeenix did with the Zelda and FF series. Minor touch-ups go a long way.

Not clear which FF games you might be referring to. Maybe the PSP remakes of FF1-4?
And PS4 versions of FFX and FF12?

Lets not forget there's also been the DS remakes of 3 and 4. And then the hideous cellphone remakes of 5 and 6.

Edited on by Dezzy

Agriculture

Snaplocket wrote:

@Dezzy Pretty sure he was talking about PS4 FFX and Wii U Windwaker HD. Which, btw, were much older games.

FFX would be great for the Switch, because it takes forever to complete everything in that game.

Edited on by Agriculture

Agriculture

Dezzy

Snaplocket wrote:

@Dezzy Pretty sure he was talking about PS4 FFX and Wii U Windwaker HD. Which, btw, were much older games.

Not a huge difference in visual quality between FFX and Xenoblade Chronicles though.
Lol, I think the FFX remaster just made the characters look worse. Emulating the original in high resolution is far better.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic