Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Posts 3,941 to 3,960 of 3,978

EvilLucario

@Ming316 Play it on easy and just do Stage 1 or 2. Make sure you collect all the ether crystals and treasure chests while not getting hit yourself. Achieve that and you'll easily get 50k+.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Trajan

I suck at classic NES games. Tiger Tiger on normal is hard. Forget stages 2-5.

Even easy the other stages are hard for me. I do like the game. They should have made it available on the Switch app.

"If we did this (mobile games), Nintendo would cease to be Nintendo." - Iwata

Angelic_Lapras_King

For Tiger Tiger, there are hidden areas in each stage that help you get the 50,000+ score on any stage. I forget where those hidden areas are but look up a video on youtube and you'll do it piece of cake.

You also get bonuses for things like collecting every gem and not getting hit/finishing with full health. You can do all of this on Easy mode and get 50,000 no problem. Now, if you want all the parts/items to turn Poppi and all her forms into a killing machine, that's up to you but be prepared to play the game a LOT.

Edited on by Angelic_Lapras_King

Angelic_Lapras_King

Henmii

@subpopz,

So the code contains all the season-pass dlc? Minus Torna I suppose. I mean, I already have Torna on card. I don't need a digital version.

Henmii

Angelic_Lapras_King

@Henmii Exactly. Torna on the card, the other stuff on the code is the goodies for XC2 that's included on the pass.

Angelic_Lapras_King

Ralizah

So, I'm about 7 hours into Torna now, and I'm really, really liking the changes made to combat as well as the community feature. which feels like a much more intuitive version of the affinity charts that have featured in games throughout the series.

The streamlined nest of systems also make the game feel much less unwieldy than any other Xenoblade (particularly X, which is a bloated nightmare in that regard).

In general, I wish Monolith would incorporate this sort of leaner, more focused game design into their mainline titles.

The game also just looks nicer all-around, both docked and undocked.

And the music!

Really cool expansion so far.

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

Grumblevolcano

Oh, now I get the bad luck regarding core crystal resonance. Have 2 of the NG+ Blades left to get via core crystals and keep getting common Blades.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

New stuff for 1st anniversary of the base game:

• Updates for both base game and Torna - Seems to have the Mythra spirit outfit from Smash Ultimate, don't know what else
  • Torna soundtrack coming 14th December - Same places as the base soundtrack (Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, etc.)

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

@Grumblevolcano Funny enough, I seem to get every villain blade as I progress through the story after they are defeated for the last time

Current games: Final Fantasy IX, Tetris 99

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

EvilLucario

Not a fan of the changed design for Mythra. The tights should be black instead of white imo. If it was white then it would be much better.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Angelic_Lapras_King

I'm glad at least you can pick in the Xeno games what outfit Mythra wears, as I'm sure if it were a forced change fans would complain about it. Its understandable for Smash, lotta kids going to play the game, even Fire Emblem's Carmilla has had an alteration too. Its not a bad outfit if stockings are your thing, but I'll stick to her default....maybe mess around with swimsuits whenever I unlock them, haha. XD

Does her new outfit come with colour alts or just her default colours?

I guess Pyra got off, since you can't see her....behind in her artwork. XD

Angelic_Lapras_King

Jarester

dont mean to diss this game or anything I'm interested in getting it but how is the current 'lag' issue? I'm familiar with frame drops its fine but wondering if this game is better played docked or not?

Jarester

EvilLucario

@Jarester It's better docked, but no matter how you play you're going to get framerate drops unfortunately.

Knighty_IX

I totally forgot that this game came out a year ago, all those sleepless nights blitzing through this game was a surreal experience despite some rough spots there were originally without the patches. A phenomenal soundtrack that I listen to multiple times on playlists, customizable Blade mechanics to experiment making the game all the more addictive, a colorful cast of memorable characters combined with an enjoyable story filled with lighthearted and tragic moments all coming together for an emotional rollercoaster all the way to the end. Sadly I haven't played this game for a while since I'm focusing on other games such as the Xenosaga trilogy, but I have been following all sorts of news and updates related to this game still to this day. This was one hell of a game to end on 2017 and looking back on it I'm glad to have experienced it.

Happy anniversary, Xenoblade Chronicles 2!

Knighty_IX

subpopz

@Frosty_09 Wow, I didn't realize it had been a year either. Xenoblade 2 is still my favourite game on the Switch and one of my all time favourite games.

subpopz

Knighty_IX

@subpopz Same here! It's also awesome to see Monolith Soft's support for this game with a substantial amount of content including QoL changes with new difficulty options, adding fan-favorite characters from other Xenoblade titles and the exceptional Torna - The Golden Country expansion to top it all off.

Knighty_IX

Geobros

I am playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2, the main game without DLC content. I am on chapter 8 and I have found all the Rare Blades except Vale. I have spent about 300+ core crystals (legendary, rare & common) and no chance. Do you think I have to go on on the next chapter for unlocking this last blade? Or there is no connection and I am just unlucky? I am farming legendary and rare crystals by Vampire Bride Marion btw. I need her to finish another blade quest there I need more girls talk, i am tired. Untitled

Edited on by Geobros

Geobros

My Nintendo: Geobros

Cynas

@Geobros You've just been getting unlucky it seems. To be fair, she does have one of the lowest drop rates in the game. Try getting your Luck stat as high as possible, get your Justice up, and use some Justice boostets. Try using Legendary Cores if you can, too.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic