Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Posts 2,621 to 2,640 of 3,601

Alber-san

@darkfenrir
That's why I said I had done my research haha. I've looked up the items that can appear in each shop and have verified all have appeared in my game (specifically in Soniarus Music) yet the deeds don't show up.

I might have to progress in story then I guess.

Switch FC: SW-4227-6363-7321
Online games:
Rocket League, Splatoon 2, NBA Playgrounds, Fortnite

Favourite single player games:XC2, Skyrim, TLoZ: BotW

EvilLucario

@Alber-san You sure you've done the necessary Merc Missions to unlock the new items?

You also need to increase Development levels of each region to unlock more of those Merc Missions.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Alber-san

@EvilLucario
Yep every item is available to buy in Soniarus Music (unless there's an item missing in the wiki) but the deeds don't show up.

I guess I'll wait and see if I unlock it throughout the story.

Edited on by Alber-san

Online games:

Drussa

@Alber-san just started in chapter 8. Going to do some side quests first now to level some development leeks and do some merc missions to unlock ROc’s affinity chart. Have the level 3 purifying flames unlocked now (seems you need to finish sh chapter 7 or close to it to make the heart-to-heart available). 75 hours in and have to say i enjoy this game more than i anticipated (doubted for a long time to buy it). But starting a new game + will have to wait as Y’s VIII is coming in 4 weeks. But at least i’ll have new game + for XC2, Zelda for when there is a drought in games (does not seem likely this year with everything coming still)

Drussa

Alber-san

@Drussa
I bought the game on Christmas and have waited until now to start new game plus (finished the main story in feb I guess). It truly is a wonderful game and somehow I'm enjoying it more on the second playthrough! There are a lot of details I missed that now make a lot of sense. I didn't expect to enjoy the game as much as I did either and now I can't wait for a Xenoblade X port or the original's probable remaster.

Online games:

Drussa

@Alber-san please let them wait with that port. Too much to play already and only little time. The switch has been a blessing as it allows me to play on the couch while my wife or kids watch TV.

Drussa

EvilLucario

I'd get a Xenoblade 1 or X port Day One and put in even more hours into those damn games. Mm.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

iLikeUrAttitude

Really wishing they make HD ports of both Xenoblade chronicles 1 and X U N C E N S O R E D I need the maximum tiddy content

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

bluemage1989

Just started a new game plus right after finishing my initial play through and the scene at the start of Chapter Two with Azura/Gramps really had me thinking about how I view the ending/post credit scene. Being intentionally vague as don't know how to cover spoilers. Anyone have any thoughts??

bluemage1989

EvilLucario

@bluemage1989 You need to elaborate more. But if you want to spoiler tag things, it's [spoilers]like this[/spoilers], but instead of "spoilers" it's "spoiler". So like this.

bluemage1989

I have a lot of unanswered questions I hope you'll with more series knowledge could help clarify for me. Like what does Pyra whisper twice in final scenes and if Pyra can transform Azurda back to his original form why wait until the very end!!?? I hope future dlc clears up some of his back story as he seems like a big player.

This is probably nothing it's just been bugging me how we have Azurdas death and resurrection at the start of chapter 2 talk of Azurdas best days in his long life being those with Rex and some kind of unique to such an 'advanced' titan cellular regeneration. We then have another rebirth with Pyra/Mythra in the final scenes talk of her best days in her long life being those with Rex a lack of understanding of how she survived when it seemed so unlikely Azurda returning to his original form in the same scenes with Pyras help I don't know really it just seems to me like there should be something there I can't quite put together.

@EvilLucario

Edited on by bluemage1989

bluemage1989

EvilLucario

What Pyra whispers at the end is up to interpretation. It's the same deal with what Zeke says to Pandoria in one of the flashbacks in Chapter 7, what Malos says to Jin in Chapter 9, and what Pneuma's last words were before blowing up Aion.

Why did Gramps wait until the end to transform? He literally couldn't until then. The Aegis has the blueprints for all life, and by tapping into the Conduit she can restore lost DNA in people. It's how she was able to allow Gramps to transform (skipping the 300 years needed to grow back into a grown Titan), how she was able to completely restore Rex's heart in Chapter 10, and even how she was able to slightly patch up Jin back in Chapter 8.
@bluemage1989

Edited on by EvilLucario

bluemage1989

@EvilLucario

Okay cool I knew he couldn't transform himself I just didnt realise it was due to Pyras contact with the conduit I had seen the bit in one of the final scenes where she is with him and Poppi and assumed it was something she had been capable of all along. I'm really curious to learn more about him in the dlc he is clearly well known by many of the big players in the story and played a major role 500 years previously. To have been made guardian of Spirit Crucible seems to have been quite a big deal any ideas why he kept the importance of what was there a secret from Rex for so long?? Was it simply waiting until he was ready?? Is it not strange Pyra did mot mention it earlier?? Or was it due to her own fears of controlling that much power?? If I remember correctly Azurda does not appear in any of the flashbacks??

Out of curiousity what would you have liked/think these various whispered lines to be??

Edited on by bluemage1989

bluemage1989

Grumblevolcano

Torna story DLC launches September 14th (expansion pass) but is also available physically as a standalone cart which comes with a download code for the expansion pass on September 21st.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

EvilLucario

Damn. Those datamines regarding the DLC was completely spot-on.

Now if these same datamines are correct, I predict Challenge Mode to be coming during the 13th or 14th. I can't wait!

Grumblevolcano

@EvilLucario Treehouse is covering Challenge mode today so it does seem they'll pull a Octo Expansion type situation.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

Confirmed via Treehouse Live that challenge mode is coming Thursday 10pm pacific time.

Grumblevolcano

Ralizah

@Grumblevolcano So, correct me if I'm wrong. The Torna DLC is included with the $30 season pass, but if I get the cartridge version, it's $60?!

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Ralizah

@Tsurii Price updated, and it's $40. Still seems kind of excessive, though.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Grumblevolcano

@Ralizah Not really, you get the Torna prequel on cart and a code for the XC2 expansion pass. If anything it seems generous given the expansion pass by itself is $30.

Grumblevolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic