Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Posts 2,601 to 2,620 of 3,601

Grumblevolcano

@Krull I'm talking about the part after regarding 2 food items.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Krull

@Grumblevolcano Ah, haven't come across that. I cleared the Good Deeds sidequest via paying the mooring fee at Argentum, giving the chess set to the fishing kid in Uraya, and giving a gold cylinder to the kid on the Mor Ardain rooftop .

Switch ID: 5948-6652-1589
3DS ID: 2492-5142-7789

Heavyarms55

I just got the OST in the mail, holy crap, it's 5 disks!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

finalstan

@Heavyarms55 Where did you order? Amazon.jp? Edit: just checked mine, haven't received a dispatch confirmation but seems like it should be on its way.

Edited on by finalstan

finalstan

GregTheFoxOwens

Let me just get something straight, Perun... yes the quest is broken for some (not sure what the trigger is) but I've exp' it myself and am locked at 2/3 affinity, having completed all of the possible "good Deeds" i'm not sure if completing them again on new game plus will make them work or if its been patched since (I haven't played for a while) but yes she was on my team for at least three of the good deeds and she had 2/3 when I opened her crystal... its a bummer because she's awesome

GregTheFoxOwens

jtmnm

Are the Torna Blades unlocked through the story, or are they exclusively doomed to spawn via RNG? I recall the patch notes stated they'd be made available through the story at some point, though I've been reading conflicting things online.

Can someone clarify this?

jtmnm

Switch Friend Code: SW-4706-4065-3902 | Twitter:

Heavyarms55

@finalstan I pre-ordered it from there yeah, so they shipped it early for me. Also I live in Japan, so... XD

Heavyarms55

@JTMnM One of them is encountered through the story, the rest are RNG. But I believe he is encountered in chapter 10.

Grumblevolcano

I'm a little confused, music usually appears on digital stores early for preorder yet the XC2 soundtrack is coming tomorrow and still isn't there.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

Soundtrack is available on digital stores, it came out yesterday but searching Xenoblade Chronicles 2 doesn't work. The name of the soundtrack (on iTunes at least) is "Xenoblade2 (Original Soundtrack)" so the easiest way to find it is either by searching Xenoblade2 or a key location in the game like Torigoth, Mor Ardain, etc.

On other Xenoblade 2 news, 1.4.1 comes out tomorrow. Don't know what it does but I'd imagine at least the big glitch will be fixed.

Grumblevolcano

Drussa

Maybe it has been discussed but there are so many pages already i can't find it. I need some help on Pyra's affinity level 3 purifying flames. The affinity is still "????" and i wonder what conditions need to be met before the requirement shows (i know it should be the heart-to heart at the graveside). I already talked and slept at Corinne's House but it will not become visible in the affinity chart so i wonder if i need to get more advanced in the story first or if there is some other prerequisite i need to meet.

Edited on by Drussa

Drussa

EvilLucario

So according to the OST booklet, there was a comment about how they want to make Xenoblade X2 and Xenoblade 3 after the fantasy IP. I'm still looking if that's 100% legit, but honestly it wouldn't surprise me if they were made anyway.

I'm buying all three games anyway.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@EvilLucario Which would confirm even further the obvious outcome of XCX being ported to Switch as there's absolutely no way they'd have a sequel with the original game being limited to just Wii U.

Grumblevolcano

EvilLucario

Well, yeah. There's two ports that I would make it my business to get no matter what: Metroid Prime Trilogy and Xenoblade X1. And I have a feeling we'll be able to play both on the Switch eventually.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Ralizah

Xenoblade Chronicles 1 would be a great idea for a Switch port. I'd actually be willing to buy it again, for the third time, just to finally finish it.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

darkfenrir

I think I'll grab all the XC games if they got ported... I just hope that I can adapt to the battle system (And hope they at least get rid of those ~5 levels difference, you get all these extra bonuses)

darkfenrir

Drussa

@Tsurii that is what i read everywhere indeed but it is strange as all other affinities in level 3 and 4 are already fulfilled now except purifying flames, hence i havea feeling i missed something.

Drussa

Alber-san

So I have started the game in new game plus (which I'm loving btw) but I am unable to buy shop deeds. I did buy the Llysiau deeds but it's the only one that has actually appeared for me to buy. I have done my research and I have bought every item from several Gormotti stores but the deeds aren't appearing. Any ideas why this could be happening?

Switch FC: SW-4227-6363-7321
Online games:
Rocket League, Splatoon 2, NBA Playgrounds, Fortnite

Favourite single player games:XC2, Skyrim, TLoZ: BotW

darkfenrir

@Alber-san probably because all the items haven't appeared? There's items that only appear once you finish quest, at certain time, or once you move forward in story iirc

darkfenrir

finalstan

My X2 Deluxe OST arrived from Japan (Type B - CDs). I ripped it lossless straight away, in high quality the music is simply stunning, I am surprised how they changed Those Who Stand Against Our Path, it's almost like a remixed track (and sounds even better!), Argentum Day, which I always loved, has more brass, and punch in general, in it, which is wonderful. The extra 5 piano arrangements are very competent, Counterattack being the favourite (but the original track is just great so). Some jingles will become my phone notifications for sure. I am so happy with my purchase.

finalstan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic