Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Posts 2,581 to 2,600 of 3,602

EvilLucario

@SilverEdge92 Gladiator Orion (lol True Bared Counter and True Hazy Moon) and Ophion (lol Falak Buster and Orcobous Drive) were the only ones that gave me trouble. Everyone else was easy.

Challenge Mode with the DLC should hopefully be really fun though. Especially with Bringer of Chaos difficulty.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

maelis

Hello, i have a question on a quest :

It's "the truth about abaritia" (the port where you dock in the begining of the game).

I need to open a door on the top of the titann but the door is locked and i have no idea how to open it.....
can someone tell me where the key is?

Also i would like to know if there a way to cancel a blade combo? like if i realized that i took a wrong path and want to cancel it and start again with the good element.. I haven't been able to do it is there a way to?

thank you

maelis

EvilLucario

@maelis You need to complete the quest "The Nopon Murals" in Uraya first, which in turn requires a certain Merc Mission in Mor Ardain first. The Nopon Murals' reward is a key that can open the top.

Also, Blade Combos are a commitment. Once you complete a step, you have to finish it. There are no take-backs.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

maelis

thank you very much!
yes i have this quest on my journal! i didn't know they were related thank you:)
it makes sense for the baldes combos^^
it's just that sometimes after starting a combo i realize that i won't have the elements to get to level3; or simply before starting a combo, since i have a limited combination of elements with the blades, im not sure wich element to start with to get to a certain level 3^^
Is there a way to know the paths? or am i supposed to learn them?
i suppose that's why it is good to have a varied combination of blade (in termes of elements) so as not to get stuck because of a missing element while in a path^^

maelis

EvilLucario

@maelis You'll just have to memorize all the paths. But yeah, within your party make sure you have a wide swath of elements available so you can easily complete your Blade Combos.

SKTTR

Where can I find Zeke's Eye of Shining Justice in NG+?
Is it one of the additional skills?

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

EvilLucario

@Knighty_IX Oh wow. Perfect Works and etc never talk about what would happen during Xenogears Episode 6. We know what happens from Episode 1 to Episode 4 as Xenogears tells us the bare basics of what happened, and Xenogears itself is Episode 5, but Episode 6 remains a mystery.

Anyways I'll be reading through this. Thanks for the link, it's very insightful!

iLikeUrAttitude

STILL trying to get Akhos

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

EvilLucario

@iLikeUrAttitude He was my last NG+ Blade too. Don't worry about it, he'll come eventually.

SKTTR

I'm only missing Kassandra from the characters.
I haven't started hunting the hardest superbosses yet, maybe I never will, but it seems I have to slay at least one or two to get a password or a key for a locked door.

EvilLucario

@Knighty_IX Yeah I finished reading it, and it's all really cool. I would love to see how Episode 6 of Xenogears would turn out.

@SKTTR Kasandra is not an RNG Blade, you get her from failing the salvaging QTEs and using a normal cylinder in Mor Ardain at Chansagh Wastes after you purchase the Greedy Monster info from informants.

EvilLucario

Congratulations. Time for S+.

SKTTR

@EvilLucario Thanks for the hint, I got my final non-DLC-blade now, Kasandra.
And I was farming legendary blades for ages to get her!

Now I only need to max her and my other two last blades, T-elos and Adenine, to have 100% blades.
(want them all at S-Rank/full affinity at least)
After that I go for 100% superbosses.
I doubt I'll ever max all weapon tech, and the hidden driver affinty charts are probably something for a 3rd playthrough as well with the amount of points you need to amass. Any tips for that?

Edited on by SKTTR

EvilLucario

@SKTTR I just farmed Tyrannotitan Kurodil over and over on Easy Mode to farm for WP/SP. However, a friend of mine told me that farming Mk. VII Arek in the World Tree after Chapter 10 was the best.

SKTTR

I have two questions about Fonsa Myma

Next to the theatre is a shop run by Isalle. Is it not possible to get a certification from this shop?
Also, down by the water, there is a fishing kid with a trophy on his head. I always thought I'm missing the blade to start this quest, but now that I have them all it's still not working.

Also, I have all blades now on S-rank, and all superbosses defeted. What's next?
Are there any hidden gravestone enemies like the one for T-elos quest that only comes at petalfall in Uraya under the bridge where you cross the iced path?

Edited on by SKTTR

EvilLucario

Yeah, anyone with the trophy symbol over their heads are either things that count towards Perun's "good deeds" or just weird little things that you can do like find Brothersisterpon Nopons or donate more money back home.

Grumblevolcano

@SKTTR That "good deeds" mini quest is broke, even if you have the items the kid won't accept them.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Krull

@Grumblevolcano Good Deeds is not broken - I did it the other day. Not sure if you must have Perun in your active party or not, but the kid kept ignoring my attempts to help until I had the coral chess set from Argentum .

Edited on by Krull

Switch ID: 5948-6652-1589
3DS ID: 2492-5142-7789

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic