Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Posts 2,501 to 2,520 of 3,601

Grumblevolcano

While it is easy to get T-elos, her quest is better if you already have KOS-MOS.

As for Poppibuster, I would've preferred New Poppi XL Deluxe out of the 3 names given.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

SilverEdge92

@EvilLucario I noticed that in Blade Album. Is that another easter egg? Did KOS-MOS and T-elos share a VA in Xenosaga? I only know them mostly from Project X Zone.

SilverEdge92

Nintendo Network ID: SilverEdge92

EvilLucario

@SilverEdge92 Yeah, they do. KOS-MOS only had a different VA in Episode II compared to Episode I and III, but EVERYONE had different VAs in Episode II anyway,

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Ralizah

So are these recently-added blades available to everyone, or are they only available to Season Pass owners?

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

EvilLucario

@Ralizah Out of the two new Blades added, only one is exclusive to the Season Pass with a sidequest. The other is available after you beat the game with a VERY high rate of pulling from Core Crystals. This is the first DLC Blade we've gotten so far, and I think we're getting two more in the future.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

SKTTR

Only T-elos was free? The other one is in the DLC?

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

EvilLucario

@SKTTR We also got NG+ Blades earlier this year, but otherwise yeah for this particular update only T-elos was free.

SKTTR

@EvilLucario I already have the seven NG+ special blades.

I know in the normal game you can get 38 special blades, of whom I'm still missing 2.
I have the 7 extra blades from NG+ (yeah, I've played through the game twice) bringing the count up to 45 special blades.
And I got T-elos from Update1.4 which brings the free special blade count up to 46.

I'm kinda burnt out on this game (350 hours in) and need a pause - the last days of Legendary Core Crystal farming didn't bring me a new one, just tons of generic 4-crown blades.

I'll be back when all the DLC is out (new story).

So far the paid DLC contains only some items, 10 extra missions, and one special blade, right?

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

EvilLucario

@SKTTR Pretty much, yeah.

Anti-Matter

Eh...
I dunno how i am supposed to say, but....
I neglected Xenoblade 2 for 3 months due to lack of Hype.
I still have mixed feeling about that game after i purchased.

Anti-Matter

Ralizah

I'm almost 100 hours in, and have 27 out of the 38 rare blades. It's always the same story: I crack open 100+ core crystals in one sitting and find nothing. Later, I happen to open a common core crystal and find another rare.

Edited on by Ralizah

SilverEdge92

Started superboss hunting yesterday. Reeking Douglas and Chickenheart Dagmara went down relatively easily. Pernicious Benf is an *******.

Update: Relentless Arduran and Artifice Opheon down. Gladiator Orion is an *******.

Edited on by SilverEdge92

SilverEdge92

Nintendo Network ID: SilverEdge92

EvilLucario

I forgot to post in this thread, but the English voice actor for Pyra/Mythra is streaming the game every Tuesday, Thursday, and I believe Saturday.

She's streaming now, go watch if you're interested!

NinjaAceTrainer

She sounds so different. I never would have guessed that it wasn't a natural American accent.
Also, side note: Didn't Dughall have a unique blade? Could we see that blade becoming playable?

Just your everday ninja, who may also be an ace trainer.

Agriculture

I'm walking up to an enemy and hitting A and nothing happens, then after running around hitting A, holding down A and so on, after a while a battle starts. How do I actually start battles right away with enemies?

Agriculture

EvilLucario

Also, press up, left, or right on the D-Pad to get a refresher on the controls.

FX102A

On the final boss and twice I have suffered crashes whenever attempting to pull off a level IV joint attack with Pyra and another blade obtained later in the game (spoilers). This has already seriously spoilt the experience for me. Anyone else had this issue?

FX102A

Ralizah

@FX102A I believe it's a bug introduced by the most recent patch to the game.

EvilLucario

That it is. Very annoying, and we'll likely not see a patch for another month or so.

RandomLeo00

@FX102A It is a bug but you can still activate it with the other blade, the game crashes only when Pyra initiates it.

It seems some animations are buggy now, mainly Pyra. I completed Ursula´s and Electra´s final quests, Ursula’s head moved a little jumpy at seemingly random times (but it was minor) and Pyra had a seizure (madly) at the end of Electra's quest. Don't know if these problems also happens when replaying those events in the movie theater.

RandomLeo00

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic