Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Posts 2,181 to 2,200 of 3,602

jtmnm

@AlternateButtons It's completely unnecessary to level that high. I beat the game with my levels in the 60s.

jtmnm

Switch Friend Code: SW-4706-4065-3902 | Twitter:

EvilLucario

@AlternateButtons That's an overexaggeration I'd say. For the final chapter, you don't need to be anything higher than level 60-63.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

RunninBlue

@NinjaAceTrainer I always smile when Nia screams “I believe in you Shell’ead!” to Zeke or when Pyra pays out Rex for being scared of the dark.

RunninBlue

Inertiacreep

@RunninBlue i love that Mythra line and how she says scary dark.. that has to be my favorite in the game...
I'm lol about that throwing jin off a cliff line, i never did that but i sure will next time!

Inertiacreep

Inertiacreep

@scubydo you don't need to level up at the inn for the rest of the game.. that's probably why you're so over leveled.. i only used the inn for 1 level at the beginning of the game and being a completionist and trying to do every quest i found kept me right around the level of the mobs in each chapter.

Inertiacreep

NinjaAceTrainer

@AlternateButtons Oh, whoops, I thought that it only went up to chapter 8, which is why I said that. My mistake.

Just your everday ninja, who may also be an ace trainer.

NinjaAceTrainer

Great lines everyone! Keep them coming if you have any more!

edhe

@NinjaAceTrainer

I forgot to mention Kora's "Coochie-coochie-coo!" when she's used to open a lock.

And Poppi's "Leave nopon to Poppi." when she uses her nopon wisdom skill.
Untitled

She's probably my favourite character - I like how she waves her arm, and jigs when she's flustered.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Heavyarms55

I just finished the game. What an awesome experience! So I wanted to briefly share my opinions:

I unlocked every blade. Completed every side quest. Got all of my favorite characters to S tier or beyond! Maxed out the development level in every region too! Final play time, an aesthetically pleasing 250 hours.

10/10 Best JRPG on the Switch. My personal favorite game on the Switch. My personal game of the year for 2017. One of the best JRPGs of all time. An absolute must play if you own a Switch and like this genre of games!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Late

Favorite quotes, huh? Here are some. I don't remember the exact quotes but these are close enough.

Tora: "Tora is very handy to have around."
Nia: "True, you make a good decoy."

Nia asks some kind of question. Don't remember what it was.
Poppi: "Poppi could tell you, but then Poppi would have to kill you."

Nia: "We're on a roll now." (I love Nia's voice and her rolling r sounds)

Kora: The long talk she has after a Merc Mission.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

RunninBlue

That Vess quote (I think it’s her) that’s something like:

“I’ll do anything you want... to do with fighting, that is.”

Always cracks me up.

RunninBlue

meleebrawler

Buff common (after defeat): "I won't forget this frustration!"

Rex: "WE'RE ALL AMAZING!!!" Seems to be trying to shout over everyone when he says it.

And a rare three-person convo after a victory, something like this:

Tora: "We win thanks to Nopon science and engineering!"
Zeke: "Nonsense Tora, it was my Eye of Shining Justice!"
Nia: (mumbling) "You're both giving me a headache..."

Alone, a force. Together, a force of nature.

3DS FC: 2535-3888-1548

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3888-1548 | Nintendo Network ID: meleebrawler

NinjaAceTrainer

Early on:
"If I weren't dead, I'd kick that guy's arse!" (hopefully not too profane),
Later:
"Handling a man's turtle!"
And when you engage Electra:
"Let's socket to 'em!"

AndyD

Inertiacreep wrote:

@scubydo you don't need to level up at the inn for the rest of the game.. that's probably why you're so over leveled.. i only used the inn for 1 level at the beginning of the game and being a completionist and trying to do every quest i found kept me right around the level of the mobs in each chapter.

yeah, that is probably my problem...I tend to just log out at the inn just out of habit.

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

RunninBlue

Zeke: “C’mon Nia, you can rest your head in my lap if you like?”

Nia: “Why don’t you rest your head in your arse?”

RunninBlue

bellow

Wow, what a game this turned out to be. Reached the point of no return and then just went back to Gormott to settle a score with that big level 81 King Kong type fellow. He's down, and he didn't go down easy, I can tell ya. Ready for the end now.

bellow

Heavyarms55

@AlternateButtons Man, grinding? Just do side quests! So much more fun! Also Monolith hasn't really said much at all about the story DLC, besides it existing.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

NinjaAceTrainer

@AlternateButtons It might be a new game+ exclusive feature. If not, there are some enemies that are a higher level than 99, the highest that I ever saw was level 130, but that specific one can still be taken down at level ~80 if you plan your moves carefully. Remember the story boss in Temperentia, and how defeating it wasn't quite straightforward? I imagine that it'll be something like that.

bellow

@Heavyarms55 To be honest I thought the side quests were weak in this, grocery list fetch quests and rescues in the main. Even when something started interesting it always degenerated into 'now talk to a person in every province to.....etc.'
I concentrated on monster hunting those special beasts as a sideline, myself. That seemed a much more satisfying way to grab some xp.

bellow

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic