Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Posts 1,721 to 1,740 of 3,602

Fooligan

@darkfenrir well one of each item the shop sells.

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

darkfenrir

@Fooligan Yeah, I mean I thought you really have to make it "out of stock"... blaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. All my regrets. At least now I'm back to farming money kinda. Thanks for the telling though, you are lifesaver!

darkfenrir

GoldenGamer88

@Beedrill4Smash Outside of some quests requiring/are made easier by purchasing information from them, I am not aware of them unlocking anything else special, though I may very well be proven wrong.

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

zionich

@JaxonH That explains the level disparity. I am intent on not spending my bonus lol.

3DS FC : 4914-6709-6917
Xbox Live : Zionich
PS4: Zionich
Switch FC: SW-1208-7413-3716

RR529

When it comes to the "Hungry Monster" informant tip, is it one of the many level 80-something monsters in the area, and if not, how would you keep them from getting involved?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

JaxonH

I'm at Rex's home... might need your guy's help with Perun's affinity tree tier unlocks soon. This thread has been a huge help. Now that I have all this money I feel so much better.

@zionich
Ah, you're old school. You must like the challenge. I have spoken with several people who tell me they really enjoy not leveling up fast. In fact I heard someone tell me they wish they couldn't level up at all lol! He was complaining that when he would just beat enemies out in the field he would level up too fast, not even using bonus XP. I'm sitting here thinking dude... I'm trying to level up as fast as humanly possible and I wish I could go faster!

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

zionich

@JaxonH I do like the challenge and I don't want the last boss to be a push-over. After I beat the game I will max out lol.

Late

I just started chapter 7. The story just keeps getting better. Sure, it uses couple of cliches but it makes them different enough that I don't mind.

The scene at the start of the chapter 7 was really good. I never thought Poppi would make me feel sad. Poppi has always been so optimistic and joyful. I was expecting her to punch Rex and it was funny thinking about what will happen but then she stops and starts talking while looking at Rex with those puppy eyes (Poppi eyes?).

I cleared chapter 6 quite quickly so I'll explore Tantal a bit more before continuing the story. I shall also go back and try to get those couple of blades that can be received by doing side-quests or other things.

EDIT: @Tsurii I'm level 47 and I feel like I'm overpowered. I can't imagine how easy the battles are when you're 60.

Edited on by Late

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

iLikeUrAttitude

Hey guys I have a problem. I'm using Praxis and no matter how many battles I engage with her I'm not earning any WP. Is it because her driver is actually Zeke instead of Rex?

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

cadaver138

@zionich without saying too much as long as you're around the same level as the enemies when you get to the final chapter you shouldnt be over levelled for the final boss

cadaver138

JaxonH

Oh my gosh. Chapters 5 and 6...

It's gettin real

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

EvilLucario

It gets even more real from there.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

zionich

@cadaver138 excellent !

Swordsman83

I'm sure this game is 10 times better than i am setsuna but of course the developer also have more budget in developing the game.

Currently Owned Switch Games: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Octopath Traveller.

maelis

Hello!

I have a bit of a trouble at what is i suppose the end of chapter 3 : little spoilers ! : it's the figt up the big stairs just after the wonderful looking city (lots of violet colors) inside the titan ("inbidia" or something).
i'm fighting the guy with the red glasses (yoshitsune) and the guy with black hair..one is level 24 and the ofter 26.

The thing is i'm level 24-23-24 with nia and the huge guy ( i don't use tora, maybe i shoud^^) and i 'm getting seriously beaten. like i havent reached 50% of the life of one guy ;( i'm getting incapacitated and CC a lot and i think i'm a bit out of options...i cannot even reached blade combos level 3 since my arts don't fill up very fast or i have wrong combinaisons^^..... the driver combo is out of reach since i'm using the gauges for "resurecting my teemmates" or them getting me up my feets when i'm down.

i cannot reliably get the ennemies the "down" status (which is very helpful!!) since for some reason, nia doesn't use her break attack..or maybe the red glasses guy cannot be breaked? Also : is it right that if my only art that has an effect is the "down" status, the only way to "down" the ennemy is to hope my teemate will use an art with the "break" effect?
Is there things i can do to break him?

i don't really know what equipments giving to my characters since the changes seem minimals and i'm getting beaten very badly..i have like one piece of equipement for hp and another one for when 30% and under hp, my guard rate improves.

maybe i should take the skill that makes getting more health from potions..

And...the blades, right know i have pyra and my only rare blade that i managed to get , the "big ballon nopon" that is a healer..even with his help i die very quick since the rate of attack is slow, my arts don't seem to get refreshed very fast
i tried getting more rare blade but no luck i still have 15 common core crystal but i already have like 20 normal blades that i don't really use^^^^

So, do you have some advices for this fight (i would prefer not to level up if i can^^)? thank you!
i need to precise that i haven't really upgraded my skills so far for my characters (my arts are mostly level 2 though) , hoping i could manage without it^^

Edited on by maelis

maelis

Ralizah

Woke up this morning and spent three hours or so just clearing sidequests. Finally found the waterfall that leads to that isolated platform in Uraya for one of them. Also clearing out that elaborate Militia's Request sidequest. I wanted to complete The Titan Scholar, but there are a group of level 30 enemies that jump you all at once, and you have to kill all of them. My party just hit level 30, so I'll leave that one for a while until my party is stronger.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

erv

I'm near the end. I want to live the end. I don't want it to end.

Oh my this game is great. If the dlc brings me more of this awesomeness I'm going to have to buy it.

Mah heart... mah soul...

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

RR529

Got the Lucky Core Crystal, and finished up Chapter 5, this morning.

Tonight I'll probably see if I can't finish up any of the sidequests I have going, then I'm going to be doing a lot of summoning (have over 60 Common Core Crystals, and over 20 Rare).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Beedrill4Smash

@Tsurii I feel your pain. 99 basic cylinders worth of grinding for core crystals...and not a single rare blade. I don't know which was worse the act of getting the crystals or sitting through all of the summoning. The worst part is that there was a silhouette of a rare blade who appeared at least 90% of the time. As if the game was saying, "Wouldn't it be cool if you got this blade? Too bad!"

Beedrill4Smash

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic