Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Posts 1,701 to 1,720 of 3,602

Grumblevolcano

I'm a little confused, to unlock Perun's level 2 affinity it says "Be kind to the townsfolk and do a few small good deeds". I thought it meant completing side quests in towns but the number isn't increasing, what am I doing wrong?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

iLikeUrAttitude

Anyone have a fast method of farming blade trust as well?

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

JaxonH

@iLikeUrAttitude
Ah, thank you!

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

RR529

Is Morag a more permanent party member than Vandham?

Just started Chapter 5, and don't want to invest into them if they're not going to be around a lot.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

zionich

@JaxonH the salvage point in the last part of chapter 4, went back there in 5. That's all I have done in Chapter 5 is salvage. I use 5 golden and 10 silver for 100,000 +

@iLikeUrAttitude cool. Might look at that but probably won't lol

@grailuk I have been refusing to use any bonus experience so I am 106 hours and just at the beginning of chapter 5 lol

Edited on by zionich

3DS FC : 4914-6709-6917
Xbox Live : Zionich
PS4: Zionich
Switch FC: SW-1208-7413-3716

iLikeUrAttitude

@RR529 Morag will eventually be a permanent party member in the story. But as for Vandham

Edited on by iLikeUrAttitude

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

iLikeUrAttitude

OMG I just defeated a level 120 superboss when my party was only level 80 at highest.

Edited on by iLikeUrAttitude

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

Beedrill4Smash

@Tsurii I bet I could guess the answer, but should I go ahead and buy all the rumors from informants that I can?

Beedrill4Smash

JaxonH

@zionich

108 hours on chapter 5 myself. Level 46, 46, 46 and 49.

Just bought 20 gold cylinders, used them in Argentum and made 800,000 gold. Went and bought another 40 gold cylinders (20 in Uraya and 20 in Mor Ardain) and still had 500,000 left over.

Now I feel better. Money is power. Power is easier progression. And easier progression soothes the mind.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

GoldenGamer88

@Beedrill4Smash The information on the Lucky Core Crystal, like most new products in any store, is at the bottom of the Informant‘s offerings. Think it was something along the lines of 'Super-Hungry Monster'. Don‘t know what and how much use the information that’s been there from the start has, though, it is not bound to any quest I‘ve come across.

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

zionich

@JaxonH lol

I am not as high of level though. I waste a lot of time just salvaging. Have you spent any bonus experience?

Edited on by zionich

3DS FC : 4914-6709-6917
Xbox Live : Zionich
PS4: Zionich
Switch FC: SW-1208-7413-3716

EvilLucario

80 hours and beat Chapter 10, just in time for 2018.

Wew, what a game. Though, I feel like there's some missed potential with certain things that really hold it back, overall I'm very happy to have spent $90 on both the game and the Season Pass. Can't wait for the new stuff in 2018!

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

JaxonH

@zionich
Yes. And I've done practically every sidequest in the game thus far, that I've found. Aside from 3 I can't currently complete.

I love leveling up in RPG's. There are few pleasures on this earth as fine as leveling up a character. I bank it all. Sleep at ALL the inns. Sidequests and landmarks turn to Bonus XP, and Bonus XP turns to levels. I love levels.

RR529

Just made it to Indol and finally unlocked Perun's 1st (and 2nd) tier of her affinity tree!

Also, beat a unique monster just before the fight with Zeke, but both the Core crystals it dropped fell stright into the cloud sea...

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

darkfenrir

Urgh, what do you guys do with those "Increase lifestyle items to be bought by 10", accidentally bought 2 and now having to buy 23 of expensive stuff is nomming my money too fast...

Unlock deeds are still only if you buy it all right? =w=;

darkfenrir

Fooligan

@darkfenrir You only need to buy one item for the deeds.

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

darkfenrir

@Fooligan wait what?! You only need to buy one item?! I thought I need to buy EVERYTHING... ALL MY MUNS.

darkfenrir

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic