Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 3,601

Late

I've spent at least 5 hours on Xenoblade 2 today. That's very rare for me nowadays. I started Chapter 6 and stopped Bana, again.

After that I decided to go search for the monster that ate a core crystal. I've been meaning to do that for a while now. I ended up finding quite a few new places while running around Mor Ardain. I skipped quite a big portion of it when I first arrived there. Back then I jumped over a big spider and ran past multiple level 80 monsters to get to the place with yellow and green barrels. Now I noticed there was a less dangerous way to get to that same place.

I went back to Torigoth as well and met Vess. I started her quest but I'm not sure when I'll finish it. I get distracted by all sorts of things. I usually take quests and forget about them until I randomly fill the requirements while running around doing other stuff.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Inertiacreep

darkfenrir wrote:

While I haven't finished the game, I reaaaaaaaaally loved it so far, and so when I saw someone made a skin for Switch with XC2's theme, well...

I end up buying it. That link shows how the Switch looks like with it XD Really loving it even though it's only 1 hour after applying!

That thing is so ugly

Inertiacreep

darkfenrir

I don't like you too anyway hmph /s

But nonetheless at least I love it the more I used it the more comfortable I am with the look as well.

darkfenrir

Pho

Just beat the game, one of my favourites of the year. Taking a break before I do post game, but I loved this game. Also, Finch is best blade.

Poyo! <3

3DS Friend Code: 1950-8691-6279 | Nintendo Network ID: xPH03N1Xx86

cadaver138

I finished it a few days ago and just jumped straight back in. I still feel like there's so much I haven't seen. Got some blades to get still. I'm sure there's a trick to using the boosters on the cores I'm missing.
Need to get all cities to 5 star. All deeds to all stores.

But first, now that I've finished it I think it's finally safe to look at that massive art book.

cadaver138

JaxonH

Ok this is bothering me.

What the heck does Nia say after a merc mission?

You bet on a pool ten, then is what it sounds like, but that makes absolutely no sense.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

RR529

That tip about salvaging at Mor Ardain's port works great!

Just used 10 regular cylinders, and upped my core count from about 10 Common & 2 Rare to 20 Common & 5 Rare. Even managed to level up once grinding those enemies!

Anyhow, I'm having trouble unlocking Perun's level two tier of upgrades. It says to "Be kind to villagers & do a few good deeds", but no matter if I complete a sidequest, merc mission, buy the deed to a store, or up a region's development, it's still at 1/3 complete (what it was when I first looked at it).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Late

@JaxonH I hear it as: "You better report then."

It's its, not it's.

JJ286

@RR529 I think the 1/3 is when you talk to the girl selling cookies at Indol and bought some. If not then thats one good deed.

Geno the best magician.

Pho

@JJ286 Haha, well not literally, but she was my first rare blade and my favourite. I love her design, and she was really helpful. Iron Wall was a huge help to me in the final boss fight, and Leaping got a lot of use for a field skill. Overall I just love Finch.

Poyo! <3

Pho

@JaxonH I think she says "You better report in then"

Poyo! <3

JaxonH

@Tsurii

Ah! That sounds right. I was wondering about that missing syllable. "It" would solve the missing syllable.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

@Tsurii

Wait! I got it!

You better report IN then

I'm playing right now and she just said it and it sounded clear as day to me now that I was listening for it. You better report in then. That's what she's saying

Fooligan

@RR529 buying cookies from the girl in Indol is one. Throwing 500g gently (not sure if this is the same for everyone but this combination worked for me) off the viewpoint at Indol is another. Giving the kid at Fonsa Myma a new Chess set (I think it's called Nopon Chess set and its made of coral) counts as another.

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Late

I had a feeling I was missing a word. I haven't heard it in a while since I haven't focused as much on Merc Missions. I probably should have my common blades doing them all the time but I don't have any new ones available currently so I've been a bit lazy. It kind of feels stupid to send them on same missions every 30 minutes or so.

It's its, not it's.

RR529

@Fooligan, Ah, that makes sense then, as I haven't yet been to Indol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

iLikeUrAttitude

@Tsurii I could've sworn I saw a youtube video with pyra not included in Rex's set of blades

Edited on by iLikeUrAttitude

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

RR529

Now have over 50 Common Cores & 14 Rare Cores. Had only 10 & 2 earlier today.

Also, are there any pouch items that increase luck (I've only made it to Mor Ardain, so if they're only obtainable in later areas go ahead and leave me in the dark)?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic