Forums

Topic: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Posts 141 to 151 of 151

rayalx

@NintendoPete OmG ! Don't laugh ! Im noob with the controller ! Ty for the reply !

rayalx

Magician

I finished up Shining Resonance Refrain earlier this week, so yesterday I fired up Wolfenstein II. I have to admit, I'm still a bit shocked to be playing an M-rated game like this on a Nintendo console. Even though the content is as grizzly as playing Mortal Kombat II on the SNES, the subject matter in Wolfenstein II is far more uncomfortable. But that aside, I am really enjoying my time with the game, despite the flaws.

I had to turn off the tutorial. Otherwise the game frequently glitches, resulting in controller input being lost.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

bluemage1989

Still haven't picked this up despite enjoying the last two on Xbox One. What kind of length can I expect from this one?? I breezed through the last two quite quickly.

bluemage1989

ValhallaOutcast

Does it still run the same as launch ? All the reviews are pre any updates

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

electrolite77

So is anybody stilll playing this? I read it’s had significant updates since launch, how is it now?

Xbox Gamertag - GJB77XBOX

Playstation ID - GJB77

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

electrolite77

@CurryPowderKeg79

That’s great, thanks for the reply. I’m looking for a bargain but as soon as I see one, I’m on it.

Liked the demo on PS4 but really want it on the go.

Xbox Gamertag - GJB77XBOX

Playstation ID - GJB77

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

Bevinator

As soon as this game gets a good price drop I’m gonna jump in. It’s the kind of game I’ll really enjoy, but probably only play through once.

they say that life’s a carousel, spinning fast you’ve got to ride it well. The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It’s heaven and hell.

My Nintendo: Bevinator

DTMOF84

electrolite77 wrote:

So is anybody stilll playing this? I read it’s had significant updates since launch, how is it now?

I played around with it the other day. It’s still hard to play in handheld for me. Unless I’m using a grip attachment.

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

DTMOF84

@CurryPowderKeg79 I liked the campaign better than Doom. The story was really good. I went back and played the first on Game Pass when it hit on there.

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

ed5275

Was loving this game (and I SUCK at FPS games), and then my right Joycon died. Had to put it on the shelf until I get new ones. I have pro controllers, but I mainly play at my desk at work. It's a really fun game.

Switch: 5856-1332-4219

DTMOF84

Anyone had their save file get wiped out for this game? All of my progress and stats for the game are reset. Still using the same SD card and have no issues with other games using it. Wondering if anyone else has had an issue if there has been an update or something since my last time playing.

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

Sorry, this topic has been locked.