Forums

Topic: Who Pre-Ordered Smash Bros. Ultimate for Nintendo Switch?

Posts 101 to 104 of 104

theriku260

I want to preorder smash but I think I'll just wait until summer, when I'm out of college for three months. Should be fun though!

theriku260

NEStalgia

@HobbitGamer The management makes the Sears Holdings management look like all-stars. They should really swap. Lampert 4 Gamestop. Tell your friends!

ThinkGeek almost made sense, and almost didn't. They have this commitment to the majority of their revenue coming from non-game merchandise. I know they're trying to fend off the digital future etc etc, but they could have easily been an almost monopoly in locally distributed digital distribution if they applied even a slight amount of creativity and leveraging their partnerships with publishers/platform holders. But no, they'd rather sell mana-tees. They seem to miss that they are undermining their actual reason to exist, as a games specialty retailer, by promoting themselves as a knickknack store that also sells games. They've set themselves up as the exclusive retailer of Scuff. That's a good move. Specialty gaming products that you can't get elsewhere that people want. But as long as the store is flooded with foam light sabers, it's just a pick-up depot for online buys. Which reminds me, I love how they force you into the store to be a club member rather than online. Nothing says "don't bother" like making it hard to pay them.

NEStalgia

MysticGengar

I've had it pre-ordered sinse the pre-orders went up after the teaser in that old mini nintendo direct

Nice >:]

I do stupid stuff on youtube.com/mysticbros, so check it out if your bored or whatever.
Or don't, it's your time after all.

1UP_MARIO

I preordered with game.co.uk as they were giving the game with the steel book but now that my order is processed, it’s just coming up as just the game. Not happy.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.