Forums

Topic: What's your top 10 characters wish-list for Switch Smash?

Posts 161 to 176 of 176

EvilLucario

@judaspete Brawl also had the problem of being extremely "flawed" in terms of a competitive side, which many people did not like from that angle. There was just less buzz around Brawl's competitive scene than Smash 4's competitive scene. No one should care about a character's inclusion being OP if we don't even know how that character will play like in the next game.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Kinoen

@judaspete
I highly doubt Sakurai would take Bayonetta out, despite a rumor saying she won't be taken out, she was voted INTO Smash to begin with. Plus a lot of people say Smash needs more Female and Villain characters. (Just more reasons Birdo should be included as a playable character o3o.)

Kinoen

Deku-Scrub

These are not in a very specified order, except for the first 3.

1. Pyra, I know to some it may seem tricky with the whole connection between Pyra and Rex in Xenoblade, but honestly, based on various cutscenes within the game, she can clearly fight for herself. She would most likely use her sword that Rex most of the time wields, and would have some fire related moves. Her final smash could be transforming into her final form and releasing a massive energy burst on the stage.

2. Rex & Pyra/Mythra, yeah, basically the same character in a row, but this would be the situation where Rex is the main fighter, and somewhat similar to Shulk's different abilities/arts he can call upon the Monado for stat boosts, Rex could switch between Pyra and Mythra for different moves combos and stats.

3. Lyn, ideally in my mind this could be a decent replacement to Lucina, since her time in the spotlight has pretty much diminished. Lyn would be able to differentiate herself from other FE characters by using her bow as an option as well, one issue that could come from this is her being considered a Link clone, but perhaps she could be more suitable for Link players assuming the new BotW Link overhauls the TP Link.

4. Labo Man, a while back, someone made a concept video of how Labo Man could work in Smash, and honestly, I loved it. This could be a decent replacement for Wii Fit trainer, which let's be honest, she is going to get axed anyways in this game because of Nintendo wanting the Wii to get out of people's minds. Labo Man would basically use the Joy-Con as a weapon, and could probably even use it like a javelin pole to hurl himself over opponents.

5. Decidueye, obviously we aren't getting Gen 8 this year, so we aren't going to be getting a Gen 8 Pokemon in the game at all. As a still decent new contender for the game, I think Decidueye could hold up well as a Greninja replacement in the game. The move set would mainly call upon inspiration from Pokken, with the ghostly arrows he shoots out being a main weapon for distance. Essentially this would be mixing Charizard and Greninja overall I feel into one, better fighter.

6. Sans, oh wait, already in the game.

7. Waluigi, should've been in the game a long time ago.

8. Ridley, the "he's too big" argument doesn't matter anymore. Kirby is canonically about 8 inches tall, yet he is just a bit shorter than Mario in Smash. Ridley could easily be about the size of Charizard and it wouldn't be the end of the world.

9. Skull Kid, I felt very passionate about him getting in back during the Smash ballot, but alas, that didn't happen and we got Bayo instead. I would definetly want him to finally become a playable character in this game, and he could use Majora's Mask to call upon new interesting abilities perhaps.

10. Ice Climbers, they'll be back in it most likely, the 3DS is no longer an issues.

Deku-Scrub

Joycon Boy Forever

Currently Playing:
Switch: Fire Emblem: Three Houses
3DS: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
PS4: Persona 5, Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

jtmnm

1. Rex & Pyra/Mythra
2. Geno
3. Zero
4. Krystal
5. K. Rool
6. Ridley
7. Waluigi
8. BotW Zelda
9. Wolf
10. Ice Climbers

jtmnm

Switch Friend Code: SW-4706-4065-3902 | Twitter:

DTMOF84

With the recent release of Shaq Fu, how cool would it be to add Shaq??

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
β˜•οΈ
🀘🏻

BigBabyPeach

1. GOEMON
2. Simon Belmont
3. Crono
4. Bomberman
5. Captain Syrup
6. Ryu Hayabusa
7. Mike Jones (StarTropics)
8. Elite Beat Agents
9. Firebrand
10. Any Sin & Punishment character

BigBabyPeach

SilverEdge92

1. Tsubasa (Tokyo Mirage Sessions)
2. Flynn (SMT IV)
3. Zael (The Last Story)
4. Lana (Hyrule Warriors)
5. Celica (FE Echoes)
6. Krystal (Star Fox)
7. Shadow the Hedgehog
8. Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
9. Elma (Xenoblade Chronicles X)
10. Rowan/Lianna (FE Warriors)

SilverEdge92

Nintendo Network ID: SilverEdge92

OorWullie

Joe Musashi
Rick from Slaughterhouse
Freddy Krueger
Tony Montana
Rocky Marciano
John Rambo
Arnie
Tommy Devito
Francis Begbie
The Blues Brothers

Edited on by OorWullie

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Mr Mustard πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­
SW-6101-8403-1640

πŸ•ΉοΈ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards πŸ•ΉοΈ

Kinoen

SO, I'm guessing everyone still has left-over hype for that Smashing E3?
We can all cross; Ridley and Wolf off our lists xD I still believe we will be getting at least two more newcomers as time goes by. Especially since Sakurai said that the roster will start off with like 16 and gradually be increased. Who knows if thats just with unlocks, or characters being rolled out like they did in ARMS.

Kinoen

OorWullie

Gutted Rambo, Begbie and The Blues Brothers never showed up, was sure they would make an appearance. There's still time I suppose.

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Mr Mustard πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­
SW-6101-8403-1640

πŸ•ΉοΈ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards πŸ•ΉοΈ

roy130390

So... we just got the 3 characters I had as the top 3 in the list that I posted here. I couldn't be more happy.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Kinoen

@roy130390 Gratz! With that luck, you should play the lotto~

Kinoen

EvilLucario

I GOT WOLF BACK!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just need my power duo Rex + Pyra any day. DLC pls????

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

roy130390

@Kinoen Haha thanks! Probably I just used all the luck I could have used on winning random things like the lotto on this, so maybe I won't win anything random ever again lol

It was worth it though.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Kinoen

@roy130390
I'd say xD I would LOVE if my top 3 got in...as I'm sure anyone and everyone else would as well.

Kinoen

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.