Forums

Topic: What's your top 10 characters wish-list for Switch Smash?

Posts 101 to 120 of 176

link3710

@EvilLucario As much as I want it to be Sidon... he's not a champion. He's one of the descendents. Doesn't knock him out of the running though. I'd be curious to see how he fights though. Probably use the Lightscale trident, maybe Mipha's Grace, and a swim up waterfall move like Squirtle used to have.

link3710

Kinoen

@EvilLucario
Sidon over Mipha? Curse you Nintendo for giving Sidon so much more attention than Mipha! (Or any of the Champions really.) Was also unaware Sidon was the most popular character in BoTW, I would have thought Kass would be.

Kinoen

link3710

@Kinoen Kass is definitely way up there too. The four most popular ones I see are Kass, Sidon, Urbosa, and Revali typically. Poor Daruk, he doesn't get enough love.

link3710

Zeraki

X and Zero... been wanting them since 1999.

Zeraki

3DS Friend Code: 1220-7235-5823 | Nintendo Network ID: CaptainSarcasm

Grumblevolcano

@link3710 Outside of Revali being a Falco clone, I'm surprised he's up there. I felt the Rito part of BotW was way too short.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NaviAndMii

The best Smash characters are either those that you love, or those that you love to hate! ..either way, I'm sure that the person who made this meme would love to see him added!

Untitled

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Kinoen

@link3710
Revali is up there? Wow.

@Grumblevolcano
I do not at all see him being a Falco clone, the only thing they have in common, is being a bird person.

Kinoen

Grumblevolcano

@Kinoen His personality is very much like Falco.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

@Kinoen I wasn't talking about Smash there, rather wondering about why he's one of the most liked BotW characters.

Grumblevolcano

IceClimbers

Inklings are already confirmed, so I'll leave that out. Also want Ice Climbers to return, but that's a veteran.

1. Spring Man/Ribbon Girl
2. King K. Rool
3. Hades
4. Rex
5. Decidueye/Zeraora or some Gen 8 Pokemon
6. Isaac (Golden Sun)
7. Crash Bandicoot
8. Bomberman
9. Shantae
10. Takamaru

Honorable mentions:

• Chibi Robo
  • Shovel Knight
  • Simon Belmont
  • Geno
  • Dixie Kong
  • Captain Toad
  • Waluigi
  • Goku
  • Ridley

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

MarcelRguez

My picks:

• K. Rool
  • Dark Samus
  • Isaac
  • Wonder Red
  • Lyn
  • Lip (Panel de Pon/Tetris Attack)
  • Saki (Sin & Punishment)
  • A retro rep (Takamaru/Match Rider)
  • A Konami rep (Snake/Goemon/Simon)
  • A Koei rep (Ryu Hayabusa/Oda Nobunaga/Lu Bu/Mio Amakura)

Take Corrin out, put Lyn in. And speaking of cuts, take out Cloud and swap him by either Crono or one of the Final Fantasy reps from Mario Slam Basketball (Ninja/Black Mage/White Mage/Moogle).

Besides that, I'm all for reworking existing movesets. Give me the Mario from Odyssey, the Samus from Samus Returns, a Wario with moves from Wario Land and a Ganondorf based on the actual Zelda games.

@IceClimbers I like your list. Hades almost made mine, but I'd rather have him on a non-playable role as the big villain of the game.

Edited on by MarcelRguez

MarcelRguez

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4605-6296 | Nintendo Network ID: Marce2240 | Twitter:

Kinoen

@Grumblevolcano
I derped, juggling multiple things atm, my bad.
That could be why people like him though, being like Falco, since people liked Falco for whatever reason. I was told in the newest DLC for BoTW, you find out why Revali acts that way towards Link.

@IceClimbers
Which Hades are we talking about?

Kinoen

IceClimbers

@Kinoen The one from Kid Icarus Uprising

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

TOUGHDUDE94

1.decideye
2.marshadow
3.shadow
4.Alm
5.clicia
6.captain toad
7.zero(mega man)
8.gunvolt
9.shovel knight
10.chrom

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Kinoen

@IceClimbers
Gotcha, would be pretty cool, Smash needs more villains in it.

Kinoen

Tiefseemiez

I want to add Mae from Night in the Woods as a totally unrealistic wish.
She could scratch and hit things with her baseball-bat.
Also she could have a ranged bass-solo-attack. And/Or a Donut-throwing attack.
Maybe heal by sleeping or eating pizza.
Use that robot thing as a shield or to electrocute opponents nearby.
Have a similar trampoline-jump like Megaman except with telephone wires.

As a skin Greg would work for all of those abilities aswell (except playing bass).

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

TOUGHDUDE94

Also
11.Takami
12.kaze or sazio
13/14. an ax and a lance user i want to add the weapon triangle to smash

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Kinoen

@Paraka
That's pretty unique. Though I never heard of "Laboman", just the Labo. Reading some of the comments there, I wouldn't mind "Switch Dog" though.

Kinoen

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.