Forums

Topic: What upcoming Switch game are you most excited about?

Posts 101 to 116 of 116

GameOtaku

Looking forward to Bayonetta 1 and 2 as well as GalGun 2.

GameOtaku

FragRed

@Luna_110 This!! Bayonetta 3 can't come soon enough... though I do hope it will live up to awesomeness of the second game. Though I fear I may not want to play this game undocked for fear of destroying the Switch.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

MFD

@HauntingNostrils Just look on the bright side: The less time you've had to play it, the more time you have yet to continue playing it later

@NEStalgia That's my point, on whether they'll highlight the full potential of Switch as a hybrid, by actually talking about the other side when the time is ripe. And when is the time riper, then with Pokemon Switch?

Edited on by MFD

MFD

SnowSilence

I know they haven't been announced yet, but I'm most excited for a new Animal Crossing and Smash Bros. I play Smash competitively and Animal Crossing is soul food. Can't wait to get beautiful new versions of both!

Also really excited for Last Encounter. I do PR for the game for the Croatian developers and they put a lot of hard work into it. Can't wait to get it out there for them so everyone else can play it!

SnowSilence

NoLife

Metroid Prime 4 and number two on my list is Bayonetta 3.

NoLife

gcunit

@HauntingNostrils @MFD @NEStalgia This is not a telling off, and I can see I'm a couple of days late now, but please keep on topic. Nothing wrong with that conversation you were having, but take it elsewhere if you're gonna carry it on.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Tibob

Wolfenstein II, and Hollow Knight

Is that it ? Well, yeah. I'm more excited about the many games already released last year that I didn't have time to play yet : Volgaar, Thumper, The Escapists, The End is Nigh, Human Resource Machine, Mario Odyssey, Cave Story +, and of course Celeste !

Tibob

CaPPa

Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4 and Fire Emblem. They are my most wanted games on any system.

So far theres a couple of Switch games on my list leading up to E3, the Labo variety pack and the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection.

CaPPa

UnknownReader

Excited: My time at Portia, Re:legend, SMT 5 (Will this be out this year? I forgot), Pokemon... (list will grow after E3)
Also interested but not to a point of "excited": Little Dragons Café
On the fence but might grab: Witchbrook, Moonlighter
Hope it comes to the west (still it's consider "upcoming"): Snack World Trejarers Gold, DQ: Builder 2

My Brain, eyes, and fingers are not team player. They don't coordinate with each other.

RR529

I'm really excited for the fact that we're going to be getting a solid stream of JRPGs starting next week with Atelier, and continuing every month (I think except May) through September when Shining Resonance releases.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

darkfenrir

Right now...

• Octopath Traveler - July 13
  • Shining Resonance - Summer
  • TWEWY - 2018
  • Okami - Summer

Listed in the order of what I'm most hype >:] Can't wait for Summer!

darkfenrir

Whalehome

Okami, Dark Souls and Smash Bros

Whalehome

EvilLucario
  • Hollow Knight (double-dipping, already played on PC)
  • Ys VIII
  • Dark Souls
  • Bayonetta 3
  • Metroid Prime 4
  • Pokemon
  • Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  • Monolith Soft's action RPG
  • Smash Bros

Get ****ing hype man.

Edited on by EvilLucario

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

JoakimZ

My top 10 most anticipated right now:

10. Bloodstained
9. Ys VIII
8. Pirate Warriors 3 DE
7. Captain Toad
6. Dark Souls
5. Mega Man X Legacy Collection
4. Smash Bros.
3. Hyrule Warriors DE
2. Metroid Prime 4
1. Mega Man 11

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.