Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 49,641 to 49,660 of 69,982

Magician

@Ralizah

I believe completing lines with a t-spin adds to a combo multiplier, scoring more points than slamming brick down?

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ralizah

@Magician Tetris 99 is a battle royale game, so if people are targeting you and you aren't slamming blocks down to quickly reduce the garbage pile, I imagine things will go wrong fairly quickly.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Magician

@Ralizah

True, but x1 t-spin cleared line = x2 attack lines.

So leveraging t-spins seems crucial to victory wouldn't you say?

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ralizah

@Magician Eh.

I mean... top players who win consistently probably know how to utilize T-spins effectively, but you don't need to consistently pull off advanced moves to do well in matches, and I doubt anyone is doing nothing but trying to line up T-spins throughout the match. You DO need to slam bricks down, though.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

NEStalgia

Ok....Oninaki. I liked the demo but not enough to justify full price. Finally I saw it on sale and grabbed it. I get to the first boss, the iron whatever....and what IS this thing? They just gave me a new spirit that I don't even fully know what its advantages are, and I'm just getting steamrolled by it over and over and over and not having an ounce of fun. Any ideas from those that have played it?

NEStalgia

Ninfan

anyone playing overwatch?

Ninfan

JaxonH

Hyperdimension Neptunia VII physical preorders live at Limited Run Games. Releases today digitally too, btwm

https://limitedrungames.com/collections/neo-frontpage/product...

@Ralizah @Magician
The heck is a T-spin? I saw it mentioned in the game but I have no idea what it is

edit
Nevermind, I searched it and read up on it.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Ninfan

@JaxonH have you got "missile commaned recharged" on eshop in america?

Ninfan

Ninfan

@BruceCM i looked at the link you posted but i dont think i can buy it there. what i did do was email nintendo and the reply said, the game has been taken down from eshop. but it is on steam so i will get it there, but thank you for your HELP!!

Ninfan

Ninfan

when is game boy coming to switch

Ninfan

NintendoByNature

Might be September but they'll have to probably do a little more to get us to resub. Maybe that and color or advance. Maybe 64. Who knows what theyll do

NintendoByNature

redd214

@NintendoByNature I hope they do. I let my sub lapse September last year and haven't been compelled to resub since. Hope the have something, anything big for us this year!

redd214

NintendoByNature

@redd214 yea i resubbed for SMM2 mostly. This year I dont need it as much. We'll see what they muster up.

NintendoByNature

Grumblevolcano

@redd214 I completely forgot about my subscription being close to expiry, got the special edition of Mario Maker 2 last year (the one with the 12 month NSO code, stylus, steelbook, pad and pencil) so I didn't have to think about resubscribing but now it's pretty close to the September 2020 expiry date.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

sixrings

@NintendoByNature same. I subscribed for MM2. And that was a waste. I spent more time playing Tetris. I hope xbox makes online free.

sixrings

NintendoByNature

@WoomyNNYes im hoping for 64 and cube. Maybe even some wii games but I wont hold my breath for even 2/3.
@sixrings I love mm2 and I just haven't had much time to play it recently. Its probably my 3rd or 4th most played game.

NintendoByNature

link3710

@NintendoByNature Don't hold your breath for GameCube. A GameCube emulator running at proper speeds on Switch without glitches caused by skipping expensive instructions is highly unlikely to happen. It's successor is where it'll be technically feasible, though developing a GameCube emulator still probably costs close to 100x that of an SNES one.

link3710

NintendoByNature

@link3710 I wont lol. Just a nice thought. I fully expect n64 to be the peak of this years online sub. Maybe GBA or GBC.

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic