Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 48,621 to 48,640 of 69,986

NintendoByNature

@JaxonH that's what I love about the switch too. Since my job is outside sales, during lunch breaks on the road, I'll pull over in a parking lot, and either fire it up in handheld, Or bring an 8bitdo depending on the game I'm playing.

Games like RE or more recently, bioshock aren't as easy when it's day time, even with full brightness. But, it's great nonetheless. I'm still considering the borderlands collection. Ive never played a game in the series though, so not sure if I want to go all in or just 1 game at a time.

NintendoByNature

Grumblevolcano

New 1st party game out now, Jump Rope Challenge:

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Anti-Matter

I wish the sport was a Boxing.
Maybe some Cardio Boxing or punching the sandbag challenge.

Anti-Matter

BruceCM

Lols, I'll be skipping that one .... (Skipping, get it?) My excuse can be that I don't have joy-cons on my Lite, as if I'd want to 'play' it otherwise

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Magician

So, Amazon NA leaked the Mario Collection on Switch. Is everyone ready to have Mario 64 , Mario Galaxy, and Mario Sunshine fill the void that is the later-half of 2020?

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Wargoose

@Ralizah FFXV, the most expensive quite good game ever made. For every good point in FFXV, there was a bad one. It's a game I'm happy I played, but not one I'd be recommending to anyone.

I'm happy FFXV exists because it helped get them to the FFVII Remake battle system, which is great. Maybe in 15 years they'll remake XV, and fix all the issues

Wargoose

JaxonH

I can't find that article on the Collection by following the link.

@NintendoByNature
I'm gonna be honest. I love Bioshock, but I love Borderlands 2 and PreSequel more. The gameplay is just... flawless. It's the perfect FPS. I don't have a crystal ball, but I do believe in probabilities. And I think the likelihood you'd love it too, is pretty high.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Magician

@JaxonH - Yeah, looks as though Nintendosoup pulled the article.

Naturally there's mention of it elsewhere if you Google, "Mario Collection Amazon leak".

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

link3710

@Magician I saw it, and that is definitely fake. It's a mirror image of the NSMBU DX case's artwork over two patterned backgrounds.

link3710

BruceCM

Well, IF it is a genuine leak, rather than a mistake of some other description, the artwork & so on are probably not finalised, so a dodgy image might have been used because they didn't have anything better & weren't intending it to go up yet .... But certainly don't get too hopeful until there's something official
Amazon's supposedly leaked quite a few Switch games recently & I don't think any of those have yet been confirmed to be anything, although some could be those recently announced in the Summer of Gaming things, I suppose

SW-4357-9287-0699

IceClimbers

Ended up buying Clubhouse Games to play with my coworker who I've become really good friends with.

I managed to bowl a perfect game in bowling twice in the first night. I was never able to do that in Wii bowling haha.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

link3710

So is anyone about me actually excited for Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memories or...

Like seriously, the comments page is full of so many raging people. New Theatrythm with a KH theming, ain't that a good thing? Still hoping we get The Story So Far eventually but...

link3710

BruceCM

Eh, I'm certainly not excited for that, @link3710 .... I'm glad I'll be able to play the 2 Remixes on GamePass, though & KHIII, assuming I get on well with them

SW-4357-9287-0699

JaxonH

I was never a big KH fan in the first place, and I would rather see the collection come over, but it looks fun. Need more games like that which are different

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Grumblevolcano

@link3710 It's kind of like the Persona situation except people will probably be more annoyed with this given the KH games recently came to XB1.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

link3710

Well, at least people here aren't screaming about how this is a genuine insult meant to tell Switch owners they don't matter, so it's an improvement.

I mean, I'd rather see the collection come over as well, but this appears to be built in Kingdom Shader (Or whatever the real name is for the OG engine unless they mimicked it REALLY well in Unreal, which is definitely not impossible, but a lot of work for little gain), so that's a good sign that they've ported the engine 1.5/2.5/half of 2.8 runs in. Means a lot of work for those ports is now already done, so I'm hoping we'll see them still. And even if they don't this looks fun in it's own right.

Edited on by link3710

link3710

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic