Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 46,821 to 46,840 of 46,935

JaxonH

Finally, Sega is bringing Sonic 2 with Knuckles from inserting Sonic & Knuckles.

Now if only we could get Sonic 3

PLAYING
NS: AC Rebel Collection, Pokemon Sword, The Witcher 3
PC: Halo MCC

MOST EXCITED FOR
NS: Metroid Prime 4, Zelda BotW 2, Bravely Default II, Xenoblade HD, Trials of Mana
X1: Cyberpunk 2077, Ori Will of the Wisps

Jesus is Lord.

JaxonH

@toiletduck
Not that I'm aware of, no.

PLAYING
NS: AC Rebel Collection, Pokemon Sword, The Witcher 3
PC: Halo MCC

MOST EXCITED FOR
NS: Metroid Prime 4, Zelda BotW 2, Bravely Default II, Xenoblade HD, Trials of Mana
X1: Cyberpunk 2077, Ori Will of the Wisps

Jesus is Lord.

DannyBoi

@link3710 maybe they are holding 10.0 back? We are due a system update(been a few months since the last one in September). The Switch OS is barebones.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

scubydo

I gotta get off of MHGU and get to playing my backlog of excellent RPGs. I am just trying to make progress in MHGU. But missing so many other games.

RPG, FPS, Adventure,Action...oh I like 'em all!

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Dezzy

So does anyone have a third party wireless controller for the Switch that has fully functioning gyro controls?

I'm looking through the amazon and ebay descriptions and quite a few claim they do. But that's the sort of thing that a cheap controller will tend to be fail at miserably in my experience.

Does anyone have any info?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Dezzy

@redd214

Have you tried it? Or are you just basing it on the product description. Because quite a few of the really cheap ones CLAIM to have gyro. I just don't really trust them!

redd214

@Dezzy yes I have that controller, gyro works fine though I don't use it at all personally. 8bitdo is reputable but if you're that concerned just get an official controller, they're always on sale nowadays so price difference is minimal.

Edited on by redd214

redd214

link3710

@DannyBoi Again, I'd bet you money that 10.0 will come and go with adding some meaningless feature no one will care about. I doubt they're holding anything back, because they aren't planning on expanding on the OS in any meaningful way.

link3710

Dezzy

@redd214

Ok, I'll take your word for it. I'll get that one when I can find a good price on ebay. There are loads of that brand all over the place.

redd214

@scubydo definitely not as pronounced and it's "weaker" I guess you could say but not really any different from regular PS/Xbox controllers. Never been really impressed by HD rumble but it still works great!

@Dezzy cool, the 8bitdos go on sale pretty regularly as well. Good luck!

redd214

RR529

@Dezzy, the wireless PowerA controller I have has gyro. I've only used it a bit in Luigi's Mansion 3, but it seemed to work well from what I could tell.

It has no rumble at all though, if that's a concern.

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

scubydo

@RR529 which PowerA is that? the two i own do not have gyro

RPG, FPS, Adventure,Action...oh I like 'em all!

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

DarkRula

@scubydo Possibly the Gamecube-like ones. I've got two of 'em and the gyro works pretty good in them.

Edited on by DarkRula

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

RR529

@scubydo, it has the regular layout (not the GCN one), with a black top and red belly (the d-pad is a metallic red, the shoulder, +, -, capture, & home buttons are red, and the face buttons are black with red lettering).

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

Dezzy

Ugh all of the ones with gyro that actually work seem to be expensive. The only cheap one is the one that looks identical to the official pro controller, but apparently it has buttons that just randomly fail.

link3710

@Toy_Link I don't know why people think he's in Smash? That info would be under NDA...

link3710

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic