Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 46,041 to 46,060 of 69,962

NintendoByNature

@Eel yea I actually finished it last night. If you wouldn't mind, that would be very generous!! Thanks dude!

NintendoByNature

Eel

@NintendoByNature
Edit wait that was not the correct code. Lemme get it again.

Edit 2 ok, I've sent you the correct code and deleted the message. Please let me know if you have it in your email notifications.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Grumblevolcano

I hope if the direct is soon, 3D World is an announcement and comes soon. Those "refreshing" courses seem to have taken over the 3D World section of Mario Maker 2 and I miss proper 3D World style levels.

Yes I could load up my Wii U but a Switch port would be preferable.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature I'm assuming you mean you finished the story mode in HW? I really enjoyed it, they did a fairly decent job of tying everything together. It isn't a top-tier Zelda story, but it was still pretty good for what it was.

I picked up Metroid: Other M off of Amazon early last year for about $7-8 and enjoyed the game. It's more than worth it at that price. Some complaints like the story (though other than a couple of moments, I didn't think it was bad) and railroading for a good chunk of the game are legit. However, the combat and exploration make it worth it IMO. It still felt like a Metroid game to me, and I've played most of them by this point.

I left some in-depth impressions on the Games You Recently Beat thread. I'll see if I can find the exact page.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx yea that's what i meant. I haven't dabbled in the other modes just yet. Cool, regarding M:OM... I'll fire it up for a quick few minutes in the next few days to see what it's like. Might not have a ton of time since there's no handheld mode obviously. So ill only be able to play it in small increments over time. But good to know I'm in for a treat.

NintendoByNature

Eel

The story mode is a nice walk through grassy fields compared to the active volcano that is the original version of adventure mode.

Glad they balanced that mode much better in the subsequent rereleases.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature Found it. You can find my impressions here. I mis-classed exploration earlier for some of the visuals in the game. It was a bit more gated than I remember.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Ninfan

How do know how much storage is on my switch ?

Ninfan

Ninfan

@Anti-Matter all them homebrew dream cast games you don't like we're started on kickstarter.

Ninfan

JaxonH

NintendoByNature wrote:

@Ninfan maybe 1TB? @JaxonH would know. I think he's got a couple in that size. I'm still working with a measly 128gb.

1 TB is the largest in the world right now. Price was initially $450, but discounted to $350. Black Friday saw the price drop to $200. Think it's around $260 now, but it bounces around. Anything less than $300 is a bargain imo, less than $250 is a steal, and $199 is felony armed robbery.

1 TB micro SD Amazon

High demand item though. Even now there's a 1-2 month waiting time for restock on Amazon.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

NintendoByNature

Fyi guys and gals. Metro redux is $42 on Amazon.us , i just preordered..

NintendoByNature

link3710

So with TW101 now confirmed for April alongside Trials of Mana, Minecraft Dungeons, and Naruto UNS 4, I'm going to confidently say we won't be seeing any Nintendo published games enter that month. They've been advertising two major titles for the month already, and TW101 will almost certainly be featured in their next direct given Plat's ties with them. So it'd make sense to hold back any of their titles til a more profitable time of year.

So that said, I do believe we'll see something for May from them. With FE DLC already out... I'm guessing that means there's going to be a surprise coming out that month. While the possibility of delays is always there, I don't think they'd try and go from AC:NH to post E3 without a title. So... I'm going to go on record saying Mario Golf is coming in May, you heard it hear first. And per usual, this'll only end up getting referenced on the rare chance I'm right for once ;p

link3710

Ninfan

@Anti-Matter Or sorry not the ones you don't like, i meant the ones you were against, there mainly shooters I think !

Ninfan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic