Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 45,981 to 46,000 of 69,964

NintendoByNature

@Ninfan depends on file size. Larger games in the multiple GB's will be a little while, especially 10GB+. I've had some larger games like Resident Evil revelations 2 take a full day.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

@Ninfan It'll also depend on your internet connection at the time. A 3 GB game will download a lot faster on a 250 MB/s pipe than a 6 MB one.

Trust me, I've experienced both.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

@Ninfan
Also, your download speed from your micro SD card will determine how fast is the download.

Anti-Matter

NotTelevision

@Octane That’s right. They are going to need to skip to Pikmin 5 and Metroid Prime 5. 🤒

NotTelevision

DannyBoi

Did the first charge on my new switch(came with 42% power) charged it to 100%. In the morning turned it on and it said 97%. Is this normal?

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Octane

@DannyBoi Any battery loses charge over time. Mine runs out of battery after a few days or so.

Octane

DannyBoi

@Octane By first charge I meant the one you are supposed to give a device or console when you first get it. Like the manufacturer reccomends yout to do.

Johnny44

The switch usually goes to standby mode which still uses battery power even if you're not using it. Go to the power Options by Holding down the off button until they appear and then choose 'power off'.

Johnny44

Octane

@DannyBoi Yeah, but you said it lost 3% overnight, right? That's normal.

Octane

DannyBoi

@Johnny44 It was turned off after I charged it.

Johnny44

@DannyBoi All I know is that when I used to leave it in Sleep mode, it would go down by a similar amount the next day. After I started switching it off properly it still says 100% the next morning.

Johnny44

alpacatears

I just pre-ordered the Animal Crossing Switch from one of my local shops. It's too pretty for me to pass up. I've had my current switch since launch so the newer model with the additional battery is tipping the scales. It's making me even more excited for March

alpacatears

Grumblevolcano

Daemon X Machina is coming to Steam on February 13th.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

WoomyNNYes

Weird, it's been about 7 months since I got Crash Team Racing. And just now, Nintendo sent me an email asking to take a survey about my Crash Team Racing experience. You know, when they ask you to write about the things you liked on a page, and write about the things you didn't like on the next page, then add any other feedback at the next page. I gladly filled it out. I've just never seen a game survey come so late after buying.

The odd timing made me wonder if this is for CTR developers, or if Nintendo wants the info for Mario Kart 9. (not shocked if it's just for beenox, the ctr developers.)

I'm assuming everyone that games a lot gets these survey emails from Nintendo. They give you MyNintendo platinum points for filling them out.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Ninfan

How do I charge my controllers. Can someone tell me please.

Ninfan

DannyBoi

@Ninfan Attach them to the side of the console.

Ryu_Niiyama

link3710 wrote:

So I'm stupidly excited hoping this Platinum4 is a new Capcom 5 / Platinum 3, keeping with tradition.

https://four.platinumgames.com/

I'm probably set to be disappointed but...

I'll have a little hope along with you.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic