Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 45,821 to 45,840 of 69,962

Anti-Matter

@SuperSpaghetti
Because not everyone are into Action games such as Shooting, Attacking peoples, Racing in realistic vehicles, etc.
Games like I posted before are aimed for Casual gamers who tends to play mild, not as hardcore gamers.
The games like that are pretty easy and fun. Just follow the direction or touch the screen or answer the questions.
Other Female games such as Barbie, Hello Kitty, My Little Pony, etc did the same thing. Easy gameplay for female gamers and cute graphics will attract them to buy the games.
And just because the gameplay is simple, it doesn't mean they are shovelware.
Peoples keep calling a game is a shovelware because they don't like with simple gameplay or not manly franchises.
Peoples like that are just want hardcore and very difficult games. Not everyone are hardcore gamers, so they must stop calling Casual games as shovelwares.

Why do i like those Girlie games instead of AAA Western games ?
Because it's Cute, It's Cartoonish, It has No Violence, It's easy to play, It has Girlie quality I'm looking for, It's against the Mainstream.
So, Girlie games like that will be ALWAYS my AAA quality for me than boring AAA Western games.

Anti-Matter

Haruki_NLI

@JaxonH I mean, that's one hell of a mixup to catch it in two different languages.

Possible. Then again, I've seen stupider mistakes.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

1UP_MARIO

@JaxonH now that makes a lot more sense.

I just can’t see street fighter 5 coming to switch.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Anti-Matter

You can make Street Fighter V appears on Nintendo Switch.....
By watching Street Fighter V gameplay from your Switch via Youtube 😁

Anti-Matter

Ryu_Niiyama

@Magician hmm sounds like a wait for a sale for me then. I did beat devil’s third after all and I didn’t hate it. Thank you!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Atomic77

You never know. Anything is possible. I don’t believe anything until I see it or Nintendo says it.

Atomic77
Nintendo Switch OLED Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Edition Gamer

Toy_Link

JaxonH wrote:

EB Games is wrong.

The Champion Edition is not yet released. It releases on PS4 on February 14th, 2020.

The tweet was supposed to reference that upcoming version which is just now opening for preorders. It was clearly a mix up.

This is correct:

Also this from a Street Fighter Producer:

Edited on by Toy_Link

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

NintendoByNature

To anyone who's played SP: Fractured but Whole, I didn't want to revive an old thread but has there been a solid update to the game? I know there was some glitches and game breaking bugs and i saw some information on some sites saying a patch was coming but im not sure if a patch was ever released to fix these problems.

NintendoByNature

Haruki_NLI

EB Games needs to get new interns on their social media because good God...

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

HobbitGamer

Anti-Matter wrote:

You see, not everyone looking for typical Mainstream games that just only played by Male gamers. (FIFA, NBA, Shooting games, Need for Speed, Open World Action games, etc

My mother bought her own 360 to play Black Ops online. Two of my best friends are women and they play Assassins Creed and Fortnite. Sooo 😜

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Maaryotyme

@HobbitGamer cat wings.
My nieces and daughter plays fortnite. There mum plays doom. There just not girly enough maybe

Maaryotyme

Anti-Matter

They have brainwashed. 😒
Tsk....
That's why i NEVER like such Western games like that.
They are EVIL, 100% Toxin

Anti-Matter

DarkRula

How about we all love what we love and not escalate this into a war?

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Maaryotyme

@Anti-Matter yea you’re probably right. They have been brainwashed.
They should play games that they don’t like. Maybe play girly games like Barbie and make up games or just don’t play games at all.
Since you like girls games a lot. What games do you recommend. Which games are good but not so mainstream that they would be brainwashed. Do I just buy them shovelware games that they won’t like. At least they would be different from mainstream gamers and cool like yourself.
They also like classic Pokemon games but that’s too mainstream so I will stop buying them Pokémon. I don’t want them to be brainwashed

Edited on by Maaryotyme

Maaryotyme

HobbitGamer

DarkRula wrote:

How about we all love what we love and not escalate this into a war?

That’s the lesson.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

MarioVillager92

@DarkRula I know, right? A worthwhile lesson you put out there

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

1UP_MARIO

This is the “Nintendo switch thread”.
Never disappoints

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic